Everything posted by AngelR
-
Tomb Raider: Anniversary competition over at Eidos
What a great idea - we have some very talented folk on this forum (definately not me) - if anyone does enter let us know. it would be interesting to see your work.
-
Is this Angie?
No - Brad and Angie look like 2 actors trying to look moody - Angie look-a-like isn't bad but the Brad is terrible (is that a wig?), and Zahara doesn't look like any of the pics I've seen of her either.
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
So do I Welcome back
-
Angelina Jolie depicted in painting as the Virgin Mary
I wonder what Angelina thinks of it.
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
When I say I'm not a cat person, I mean I wouldn't want to own a cat - even if we couldn't have a dog. That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying all of your piccies and love meeting other peoples cats.
-
Is the DVD adventure worth buying?
I think she is talking about the angry smiley -
-
Tomb Raider: Anniversary website launches.
Thanks Ms Croft - I've added it to my favourites, and await updates to the site with interest
-
Viruses, Worms, and other nasties
That was why I couldn't find it - I was deleting the files in the main account - the other 'user' isn't used much so it didn't occur to search in there (in fact it's used so little we deleted the account). Thank you, I'm all clean again.
-
Viruses, Worms, and other nasties
Well I thought we could too, but we can't find them to delete, I'm probably looking in the wrong place (Control panel, Java) and have deleted the temporary files but can't see anything else to clear. I've read it's the 'cache' but I can't see that option. I know it's not a really dangerous trojan but I'd rather not have it.
-
Viruses, Worms, and other nasties
For some reason our firewall didn't start up yesterday and when we realised we did a scan (we use Nod32) It found... File D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip is infected with multiple infiltrations. D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip »ZIP »Counter.class - Java/Femad.A Trojan D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip »ZIP »Gummy.class - Java/Bytverify Trojan D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip »ZIP »VerifierBug.class - Java/Femad.C Trojan But the only option we get after the scan is to leave it - we can't delete or anything else. We have also ran Adaware, spybot, AVG antivirus and Microsoft malicious software remover but they don't find anything to get rid of. Help please - we don't know what to do next.
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Wallpaper designs
Thanks Kiss-bite, I have the new one as my wallpaper - it's great.
-
The Rant Thread
LOL - well I hope you feel better about your PC now and it's all sorted. (Although as J7 has you down as a girl in the Christmas at LCO Towers thread you must be feeling a bit out of sorts anyway LOL)
-
The Rant Thread
Hope you feel better soon TR252
- YouTube
- YouTube
-
The Rant Thread
I bet they'd have found it if they'd searched down the back of the seats.
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Hi Pikengren - Welcome back
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Welcome back Acid - nice to see you
-
A message from Eidos and Anniversary Concept Art
What great news, Well Done Tom and Stella. It's lovely to know your hard work has been recognised.
-
Anniversarry New Screenshots!
I agree, they are good - thanks for sharing UltraLara and Welcome to the forum
- YouTube
-
Graphics card
Thanks Raek that's a great help - I was thinking about the mid-range ones. My son wants the Elder Scrolls Oblivion for criggy and our current graphics card isn't recommended. elder scrolls - system requirements
-
Graphics card
Thanks, hope this is enough info, let me know if not - I didn't want to just post the whole page. Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600) Main Circuit Board Board: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD MS-6570 Bus Clock: 166 megahertz BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG 02/14/2003 Display NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 [Display adapter]
-
Graphics card
We'd like to upgrade our graphics card. Is there some way I can find out what my PC is capable of upgrading to? And if we can upgrade what are good cards etc?
-
The TR3 In Game Thread
Finally finished Thames Wharf I'm now on about 330 saves - I kept going wrong and wanted to avoid back tracking
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.