Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Definately - it's a while since I've seen it, it's still priceless.
  2. Hi Raider Man, Good Luck and see you soon
  3. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Oh Blade, I'm sorry it's got you so down. Good Luck with the job hunting - I'm sure you'll find something.
  4. AngelR replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Legend
    I only play on PC, and enjoyed the game - my son has PS2 but I never really play it - I've never seen Legend on PS2 so I couldn't compare the two.
  5. Oh, so I'm not as senile as I thought then - Thanks for that
  6. Well it just shows how much attention I paid first time around - I have always assumed Larson was his surname, I never recalled hearing the name Larson Conway. I suppose it's a 'baddie' thing, they're often known by their last name - I know, it's an excuse, the brain cells are dying off.
  7. I'm the same - but the post would have confused some anyway as according to forum time it was posted on the 31st March at 10.26pm and Hardkore replied on the 31st too.
  8. Hey DarkAngel, Welcome back- I remember you too, great to see you again Hi Falcon - Welcome to the forum
  9. Thanks for sharing Kiss-bite, funny thing is, I've always thought of scion being pronounced with a silent 'c' (like science), it was odd to hear it pronounced differently - more Skyon than Sion!
  10. Thanks for the larger version - it all looks great
  11. Hi Sarah, Welcome to LCO - have fun
  12. Hi Laura and Danielle - Welcome to LCO, have fun
  13. I watched Little Miss Sunshine at the weekend and thought it very enjoyable. My hubby would have hated it (luckily he was away) but son and I were glad we chose it.
  14. The little boy in the photos is her son Maddox - who went with her, not Pax Thien article about the adoption
  15. AngelR posted a topic in PC Tech Zone
    Our monitor screen has a green tinge. When we switch the PC on it is OK but gets greener as we use it. An example is that I have this forum set to mocha - but now it is different shades of green rather than brown/beiges. I'm hoping it's some setting that gone awry, rather than something dying. Any ideas?
  16. AngelR replied to Gia@LCO's topic in Off Topic
    Well done Morph, I think that's great. I like your new avatar Gia too.
  17. Hi ImBatman, Welcome to the forum
  18. Apart from the fact those double buggies are quite cumbersome, it's a man thing - they always think they're a better driver. Pushchair pushing is one instance when all clever mums agree.
  19. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    I just mention 'caller preference' - they hang up pretty quickly then as they know they shouldn't have called me. telephone caller preference


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.