Everything posted by AngelR
-
need help for Croft Manor
I merged your topic with an earlier croft manor help. You do need to get button 2 in the corner first - there's a post on this on page 1. This is what Stella says: (The start is the same as you did for button 2 in the corner - see page 1 of this thread) Head for the blue wedge-shaped mat with the number 3 on it. Run up the ramp and jump to grab the horizontal crevice in the rock column ahead. Jump straight up to grab the crevice above. Climb around to the left and jump straight up once more. While hanging onto this crevice climb as close to the wall as Lara will go. Jump back and quickly press the Grapple key to hook the metal ring on the wall above. Once you get Lara hanging from the grapple cable, climb up the cable a little bit (hold Interact and press Up) so Lara's feet are just above the wear marks on the wall. Start wall running from side to side. Then, when Lara is running in a sufficiently long arc, instead of jumping to the left as you did the last time, jump back to land on the slope on top of the free-standing rock column. Slide briefly and quickly jump to the slope ahead. Slide again and quickly jump to grab the L-shaped bar, which pivots 90 degrees to the left. (If the bar is set at the wrong angle to swing into the alcove, you missed something. Redo the section where you wall run to the corner alcove and press the button.) While hanging from the bar, turn around, swing and jump into the alcove. Pick up the silver elephant, Artifact #7.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Mcpheever, Welcome to the forum
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
(((Boaz))) I'm glad you are having a good time at Uni and it's lovely to see you around again.
-
need help for Croft Manor
I was hoping you could go back and the water would still be on. It would have been nice to go home for a dip in the pool without having to turn on the water again. I played on PC and didn't have to replay anything. When I went back she was waiting at the last checkpoint with everything I had collected prior to that. I fell foul of the construction site bug and had to restart - but I did it quite quickly as I didn't have to collect the artifacts this time so could skip some parts - but both times I did it in more than one session with no replaying to get the grapple, pistols etc. edit - forgot to say - when I went back today after finishing the level yesterday - I went for a dip in the pool
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Welcome back Itachi, Horus and Raiderchick It's great to see you all again - well done on passing your driving test RC
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Phantom_2040 Welcome to the forum - have fun
-
Screenshots!
Just got round to looking at these - some great shots out there. I would like to say to Shrensh though: You big fibber - you'd have done it anyway We even expect it of you. That first one in the TRex's mouth is great
-
Post Your Progress!
I'll be killing the raptors again and then the TRex when I next get time to play. My father-in-law broke his hip last friday so in my free time, when I was expecting to be playing - I'm at the hospital instead. I'll get there though - I never race through anyways - I hate finishing a level if I haven't got everything.
-
Help with Wall-walking!
to get it? Just making sure. That's not actually a daft tip - I didn't realise I didn't have the grapple until the first time I went to the gym! Must admit I hate wallwalking - you really get momentum going running left and right and then she comes to a halt and you have to start again - very frustrating
-
need help for Croft Manor
I can't finish Croft Manor - I'm sure I picked up the bow but it is not in my inventory and it is not in the pool anymore.
-
Walkthrough for this EXCELLENT game
Thanks Stella - quick work I know I'll find it useful
-
Holidays and such...
Hope you don't get too wet - Derbyshire is a beatiful place to visit though, have fun. I usually go away with my son at this half term, but this year we decided to have our mum and son tour when his exams are over. So, on the 18th June, we will be heading for London for 3 days - I can't wait.
-
When did you find out
I bought the first with unfinished business for my hubby for Christmas. We both enjoyed it, he bought me the second but stopped playing it as the swimming bits frustrated him - I've carried on and played all of them.
-
Movement: Grapple ( Or Wall running)
As the majority of us do not have Anniversary yet we are unable to help. When Anniversary comes out legally to all there will be a help section here. Please wait until then for advice.
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
Oh thanks - that's another secret I've missed then
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
Thanks Ms. C - I'll have a go at that next time. Mike - the gate is
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
I've just finished and really enjoyed that little taste of things to come. I think I found all there was to find - but didn't manage to get the artifact in the bear pit area, I just couldn't work out how to get there (I tried from all angles) and wanted to have time to actually get to the end.
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
That's one to look forward to then - so what did you think of Pirates of the Carribean 3?
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
I've had a quick go but knew I wouldn't have time to really get into it until tomorrow. One thing I have find I don't know how to do is drop. I jump and grab a ledge or pole and have to jump off as I can't work out how to just let go. Help! What haven't I tried? Thanks
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Santiago - Welcome to LCO - have fun
-
The Rant Thread
I saw an item on the news the other day, I think it was in Liverpool, a student had filmed his mates 'breaking in' to their own house (climbing into a side window) and 'stealing' a cardboard box. Whilst 4 or 5 Community policeman were standing chatting at the front of the house totally oblivious. It must be on the web somewhere but I can't find it.
-
I have Tomb Raider Anniversary for Review
Because he made this forum - so Eidos rightly consider him a man of influence. It's sounding great Tom - love the fact that the artifacts will be a challenge.
-
The Sig Station
Love the new sig LM - all of the others are great too, I see your daughter takes after you Sudi - great sig maker.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Tomblover - Welcome to LCO
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
I've seen the Next trailers too - they look good. I'm thinking of seeing the film but the reviews haven't been so good here.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.