Everything posted by AngelR
-
Holidays and such...
We had the camera all ready to go with our hand luggage and then it got left behind! We do have some photos - most on my sons phone which we haven't put on the PC yet and the others on a disposable we bought, which hasn't been developed yet. Just hope we have some actually OK. Have a good time in Manchester, we found out yesterday that we're going there the week after next - Euan has an interview at the Uni, hopefully we'll have a bit of time after for a look around.
-
Holidays and such...
Hope you had a great time in Spain Cliffy. We got back yesterday - we all had a brilliant time, we love New York
-
Holidays and such...
I'm off to New York tomorrow, and not back home until Wednesday afternoon. I am so looking forward to this trip.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hello and Welcome
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Hi Tinkerbell, Welcome back.
-
New Video Released
That's great, thanks Lara.
-
Eric Lindstrom explains Player Tailoring
That's a really good point AJ - a different type of game every time you play, so much better than just 'harder than before'. Personally, I'm with Shrensh - I much prefer the puzzles to the fighting, and as you know, I mark a fights difficulty as to whether I can actually kill something myself or give up and get my son to do it for me so I can get on with the game
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Keir - Welcome to LCO
-
OMG!!!! SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, it looks amazing - I don't want to wait any more
-
Keeley Hawes Talking.....Keeley Hawes WOW!
UK viewers will be able to hear (and see) more of Keeley soon - Mutual Friends - they've started showing the trailers already.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I agree J7 - it would have done just as well in the Christmas run up.
-
New trailer - No text
I'm just excited - it has really whetted my appetite.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Tombster - Welcome
-
More from the Eric Lindstrom Blog with concept art of the Thailand Level
I agree - I don't like too much detail in the information, I want to discover some things for myself.
-
Exclusive First Photo of Angelina and Brad's Twins
They're really beautiful pics, thanks J7
-
Holidays and such...
Hope you have a great time Hardcore, and enjoy the experience of flight. I'm going away tomorrow - we're off up North for a week. We're going to Whitby in Yorkshire. I am ready for a holiday
-
More from the blog of Eric Lindstrom with concept art
Oh Wow, what a great reward for completing the game at it's hardest.
-
Some LCO Lara Croft in 3D
I agree, well done Tom
-
Holidays and such...
You're probably halfway there by now - but hope you have a great time and that the weather improves.
-
wow look at this
Ooh thanks Tom, that's great
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Welcome back J Sab - I remember you as Miss Croft
-
Day in the Life of Eric Lindstrom Creative Director for Tomb Raider: Underworld
LOL - she is cute, I was also expecting you to ask for instructions for the black panther origami .
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Hi Phoenix, Welcome back
-
My First Visit to Crystal! Part Two – The Tour! by Keir of Eidos
Thanks for that Keir, it was really interesting, it's nice to know that they do go on to the forums to see customers views. I guess they 've picked up that we're all really excited about Underworld and can't wait. Thanks again.
-
Holidays and such...
Have a lovely time. Dublin's a great city.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.