Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. Have a good time in Cyprus TR252 - I've heard it's really hot there at the moment. LOL @ Fusion - whenever we talk to anyone going that way about the journey, we all say at least once "I'll be happy once we get past Bristol" Have a good time in Combe Martin.
  2. I won't be around for a couple of weeks - I'm off on my hols tomorrow. We're going to Somerset (Porlock in Exmoor) the first week and Devon (Croyde) the second. Hope this nice weather holds up - we'll be glad if it just doesn't rain. Hope you have a good time in Italy twingo.
  3. Hi Lucas - Welcome to LCO - have fun
  4. Hi yellowngreen - welcome to LCO
  5. Lara obviously got bored with falling - I'm doing it here alot at the moment - she decided to stop partway down and exercise
  6. Welcome back Zikas - I remember Mr.Kurtis
  7. Hi Ashka - Welcome to LCO, have fun
  8. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    That's really cleverly done - thanks for sharing BP. I recognise some of the women but couldn't say who they were.
  9. I'm just near the end of the Tomb of Tihocan and am dreading those centaurs (I really shouldn't have read the help thread first ) - I will give it my best shot (many times) but feel sure I'll probably end up asking my son to help ~edit 18th July~ Well I was right, I finally gave up - and my son did it in about 15 minutes (I helped by pressing the medipack buttons LOL) - I am so useless in combat. On to Egypt.
  10. Welcome back Highlander - nice to see you posting again. Hi to Charismatic Jinx - welcome to LCO
  11. LOL - I agree with that, though it made me laugh how the spears would propel her in the air after, once she rebounded off a pillar and slid to the other side of the room.
  12. Well he's playing it now and really enjoying it. He only knew about the game from this topic so he's pleased about that - he would have got GOW first but he was doing some trades and they only had GOW2 in.
  13. Just because I was too lazy to walk back up the stairs:
  14. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    They were great Shrensh - I think the newsman was more shocked initially but the weatherman what a wuss.
  15. I know exactly how you feel, It must have taken me weeks to do Peru. I finally started St Francis Folly yesterday evening and finished it this morning - I really enjoyed all of the puzzles. I did shout at the screen somewhat in the Damocles room - the camera angle in the sword floor caused me to die many times but I finally managed it and the wall run to the pillar took a few attempts - again once I got the camera angle sussed I did it.
  16. My son has just traded some games for God of War 2 - but he hasn't played GOW1 yet - do you think it matters?
  17. If you mean the older Die hard movies, my son has only seen the first Die hard (and I can hardly remember 2 + 3) and didn't think it spoilt our enjoyment of the film.
  18. We went to see Die Hard 4 today - we all really enjoyed it - some good one liners and great effects.
  19. AngelR replied to BPanther's topic in Off Topic
    Ooh nice TR252, they really suit you. They are also practically the same as my sons - they suit him too LOL
  20. Hi TRXpert - Welcome to our forum, have fun
  21. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    This has been on all of the news programmes in the UK this morning. Apparently it's getting lots of hits on youtube, I could have put it in the Paris Hilton thread but thought it better here. Mika won't put Paris as lead story I totally agree with her stance.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.