Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. What a great idea - we have some very talented folk on this forum (definately not me) - if anyone does enter let us know. it would be interesting to see your work.
  2. No - Brad and Angie look like 2 actors trying to look moody - Angie look-a-like isn't bad but the Brad is terrible (is that a wig?), and Zahara doesn't look like any of the pics I've seen of her either.
  3. I wonder what Angelina thinks of it.
  4. When I say I'm not a cat person, I mean I wouldn't want to own a cat - even if we couldn't have a dog. That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying all of your piccies and love meeting other peoples cats.
  5. I think she is talking about the angry smiley -
  6. Thanks Ms Croft - I've added it to my favourites, and await updates to the site with interest
  7. That was why I couldn't find it - I was deleting the files in the main account - the other 'user' isn't used much so it didn't occur to search in there (in fact it's used so little we deleted the account). Thank you, I'm all clean again.
  8. Well I thought we could too, but we can't find them to delete, I'm probably looking in the wrong place (Control panel, Java) and have deleted the temporary files but can't see anything else to clear. I've read it's the 'cache' but I can't see that option. I know it's not a really dangerous trojan but I'd rather not have it.
  9. For some reason our firewall didn't start up yesterday and when we realised we did a scan (we use Nod32) It found... File D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip is infected with multiple infiltrations. D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip »ZIP »Counter.class - Java/Femad.A Trojan D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip »ZIP »Gummy.class - Java/Bytverify Trojan D:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jar.jar-67a26fe4-73f04691.zip »ZIP »VerifierBug.class - Java/Femad.C Trojan But the only option we get after the scan is to leave it - we can't delete or anything else. We have also ran Adaware, spybot, AVG antivirus and Microsoft malicious software remover but they don't find anything to get rid of. Help please - we don't know what to do next.
  10. Thanks Kiss-bite, I have the new one as my wallpaper - it's great.
  11. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    LOL - well I hope you feel better about your PC now and it's all sorted. (Although as J7 has you down as a girl in the Christmas at LCO Towers thread you must be feeling a bit out of sorts anyway LOL)
  12. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Hope you feel better soon TR252
  13. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    That was lovely - Thanks Moonpooka and BP
  14. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Very funny Shrensh - Thanks
  15. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    I bet they'd have found it if they'd searched down the back of the seats.
  16. What great news, Well Done Tom and Stella. It's lovely to know your hard work has been recognised.
  17. I agree, they are good - thanks for sharing UltraLara and Welcome to the forum
  18. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    I know it's not YouTube but a freind just emailed this and I thought I'd share snow
  19. AngelR replied to AngelR's topic in PC Tech Zone
    Thanks Raek that's a great help - I was thinking about the mid-range ones. My son wants the Elder Scrolls Oblivion for criggy and our current graphics card isn't recommended. elder scrolls - system requirements
  20. AngelR replied to AngelR's topic in PC Tech Zone
    Thanks, hope this is enough info, let me know if not - I didn't want to just post the whole page. Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600) Main Circuit Board Board: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD MS-6570 Bus Clock: 166 megahertz BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG 02/14/2003 Display NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 [Display adapter]
  21. AngelR posted a topic in PC Tech Zone
    We'd like to upgrade our graphics card. Is there some way I can find out what my PC is capable of upgrading to? And if we can upgrade what are good cards etc?
  22. Finally finished Thames Wharf I'm now on about 330 saves - I kept going wrong and wanted to avoid back tracking


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.