Everything posted by AngelR
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Tamariki, Welcome to the forum - have fun
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Hi Jimbo, Wecome back
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
We went to see Hot Fuzz today and can definately recommend it - it was very funny and enjoyed by myself, hubby and 15 year old son.
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
I knew it looked familiar Poor things, they really don't like being washed. Did you read some of the posts - some wash their cats everyday because they are allergic - so why have them. The merits of washing in a loilet are also discussed.
-
Members' Pics
Well shiver me timbers - you sure look like you were having fun BP, great outfit.
-
Heads up for European LCOers!
Thanks Raek - it says it's out on 25th May - I was hoping it would be sooner.
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
We want to see Hot Fuzz at the cinema too, we all loved Shaun of the Dead.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Lady Lara Croft Welcome to the forum. You can even discuss Silent Hill here at Your Favorite Non-Tomb Raider Games
-
The anticipation is getting to me.
Shows it's coming soon - the topic has been moved up the board in readyness for our discussions about the actual game rather than what we think
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe he's a bitsa
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Hi Hippo - Welcome back Your avatar is lovely
-
The Rant Thread
When I actually checked Mr Obnoxious's ticket details, I discovered he was a County (not City) taxpayer anyway, so he pays my wages as much as I do (I live in the County) LOL. We have booking software too - it's been a great help - when we realise someone is using their wives card details cos they've used their 2 hour limit up we can just cancel their booking - the look on their face when the screen goes back to the desktop is brilliant (laughs evilly).
-
Hand To Hand Combat
So basically hand to hand actually means foot to face etc. LOL
-
Tomb Raider: Anniversary competition over at Eidos
Well Done and Good Luck to both of you.
-
The Rant Thread
I'm glad it's all getting sorted out, I hope it doesn't affect your sis too much, hopefully knowing everyone is behind her will help. I had to deal with a Mr Obnoxious the other day - he had pushed in front of another person to use one of the PC's, a member of staff had tried to get him off it but he ignored her so she called me. I pursuaded him to get off but I then had his finger jabbing at me with that classic comment "I am a tax payer, I am entitled to use the free public access computers - I pay your wages". I pointed out that I pay my wages too as does the person he pushed in front of - and that he was entitled to use a computer when it was his turn. He was very aggressive and it took me a while to get him out - I had to threaten him with security, he said he was going to complain about me - it won't matter if he does as he was in the wrong but I doubt he will. Another member of public came up to me after he'd gone and said how terrible it is that we have to deal with such rude and nasty people - I thought that was nice of her, it's a shame there are so many about, as AJ=TR will confirm - nasties and weirdos are frequently drawn to libraries, but so are some really nice people too.
-
The Sig Station
Some great sigs as usual - yours is beautiful Morph. You deserve to be proud of yours too tino - remember for sigs tho' the max size is 500 x 250
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Singr It's great to see you - we've all missed you, Welcome back
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Black_Crow, Welcome to LCO - have fun
-
YouTube
- New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Amanda - welcome to LCO- Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Hey Black Angel Welcome Back- Official Cover Art!!!
The cover looks great - really whets the appetite - I can't wait for the game- Members' Pics
It's only bottled real ale in our house - and I don't like beer either. I'll bet there's not many CAMRA (campaign for real ale) members can say that LOL. Truth is a joint membership is not much dearer than a single and it means the designated driver gets reduced entry to beer festivals too.- New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Romy - Welcome to LCO, Have fun- New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Welcome Lara-Girl - have fun - New to LCO? Please Post Here!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.