Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. LOL - now you've said it, it's obvious.
  2. Hi FiammaNera - welcome to LCO, have fun.
  3. Hi Stewie Welcome to the forum - have fun
  4. As promised - some pics of my italian break: Bridge over the River Arno - which goes thru' the centre of Pisa Similar view at night I don't think this needs a title! The cathedral (next to the tower) The cathedral doors were very ornate - this nativity scene was just one of the panels. The Baptistry One of Lucca - taken with my phone
  5. Welcome back - nice to see you around again.
  6. Hi Tibor and Danny - I've moved your posts here - it's a pinned topic. Welcome both to LCO - enjoy and don't hesitate to ask for help if needed.
  7. and best wishes to all at LCO. Have a great time LM
  8. Thanks both - my apetite has certainly been whetted.
  9. Just returned from seeing the Golden Compass and we all enjoyed it. It does jump from one place to another but that is part of the story and there is a verbal link in the previous screen so you know where they are - but I do think it helps to have read the book. Definately worth seeing. They did trailers for 'I am Legend' and 'Inkheart' which both look good as well as 'St Trinians', which does look like a fun movie (although J7 seems to be impressed by the mini skirted actresses rather than that LOL), apparently Rupert Everett based his headmistress on Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall - our future Queen
  10. I agree, the first book finished that way. Also J7 - the reason Daniel Craigs character didn't have much screentime was because Lord Asriel wasn't in the book that much - his is not the main character.
  11. Hi xkattyx - welcome to the forum
  12. I remembered to take it with me but forgot on Wednesday to transfer it to the bag we were walking round with. So I have some photos on my camera and some on my mobile phone! I'll post some when I'm sorted. We had a great time - it's a lovely place, good food, nice weather too - we came back last night, to 70 mph winds and pouring rain (quite a bumpy landing LOL).
  13. This time tomorrow, I'll be on my way to the airport. I'm off to Italy for 3 days with my sister. We're staying in Pisa but are hoping to visit Lucca too; I'm really looking forward to it.
  14. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Even if they'd filled the hole in and just left a dip, they have to leave warning or barriers around it. I agree with the others, you should sue - go and take a photo of the hole as well as your injuries - it might make them more careful in future. You were just bruised but imagine if that had been an elderly person with brittle bones. The gas men are digging up our village at the moment and there are no lights but plenty of barriers. My father-in-law has no gas today we've left him an electric heater and he has a microwave but he does most of his cooking on the stove - which is gas. My route to the bus stop is part on the road (and it's a nasty corner) and part sidling past barriers - unless I doubled my walk and went the back way (I only just get the bus as it is) anyone with a pushchair or wheelchair would have real problems.
  15. Hi Jedd - welcome to LCO - nice avatar
  16. I doubt I'll be able to attend the Christmas chat either - although if the dinner dance I'm at gets too boring and the hotel has internet access - you never know
  17. I don't care how much I'd save - you would never get me shopping in that, If I lived in the USA I would definately be staying at home
  18. AngelR replied to BPanther's topic in Off Topic
    I really like it that colour. Love the Zombie look Rika - great makeup
  19. Happy Thanksgiving! - Enjoy
  20. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    short but funny
  21. Glad we helped you vevoniga. There are lots of tips in the centaur topic here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...?showtopic=2663 Good Luck, lots have managed it - personally I cheated and had my son kill them for me.
  22. If she's filming in Prague but wants the children with her, he would have to go to school there.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.