Everything posted by AngelR
-
New Tomb Raider Underworld Images Released April 11th 2008
I totally agree - I love the new look.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi marcman - Welcome to LCO, have fun
-
New Concept Art and Interview with one of the Artists
Thanks Fusion. I love seeing the concept stuff - and then looking at the finished work to see how it has changed.
-
My First Visit to Crystal! Part One – The Tour! by Keir of Eidos
Woo, great report and pictures, I want that statue too LOL. It certainly seems an amazing place to visit never mind work and they do strawberries too. I'm looking forward to the Q & A session. Thanks Keir.
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Hi TRF, Welcome back - nice to see you around again.
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Hi Welcome back
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi Lea, Welcome to the forum.
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Welcome back DK **Purple** nice to see you around again.
-
The Rant Thread
I take it you've had a bad day then
-
No Show at 2008 Oscars
Yes, I read that Angie was so tired after attending that event that they decided to stay at home.
-
Holiday and LCO Anniversary Chat Event Details and Prizes
Glad it went OK, I was planning to attend but went out with hubby instead - sorry, no contest .
-
New Forum Address
I didn't get re-directed and only had time to search today as I figured you'd have set something else up, but I'm here now and glad everything got sorted. Well-done Tom and Craig.
-
Holidays and such...
Welcome back AJ - glad you had a good time.
-
Holiday and LCO Anniversary Chat Event Details and Prizes
I'm working that Saturday too - but I'll be home by the time it starts so hopefully I'll be there.
-
Holidays and such...
Hope you both have a great time.
-
The Rant Thread
Actually I'd also like to rant about Super Tuesday - and the fact that news programmes in the UK seem to think it is more important than our own news. Yes I'm interested in the results but a 5 minute slot could inform us of that, our breakfast news this morning even came from USA, sorry but I'll bet America doesn't devote over half a news slot to British news - just tell us in November who our PM will be grovelling to, we don't really care how they got there.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi German, Welcome to LCO - hope you enjoy your time with us. I can't wait for Underworld to come out either.
-
New Underworld skin
I love the new skin Tom but it's a bit wide for my screen (I hate scrolling left or right) Is there anyway I can make it fit like the others or is it just as it comes?
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
Prince Caspian looks good - thanks for that Hardcore. We finally got to see I am legend at the weekend and we all enjoyed it, although it did make me question the cure for alzeimers/parkinsons which was in the news! They showed a trailer for Jumpers which looks good. jumpers trailer
-
Film Quiz #1 of 2008: Guess The Movie Title !!
Is 48 - the 300
-
Tickets are available for fanfilm screening
It was a couple of days ago - did anyone go?
-
VonCroyJr.'s Superawsomeamazing playthrough of TR:AOD
I like reading your comments too - Sorry I didn't post to let you know.
-
How many people would buy a ps3 just to play TR8?
That comment is a little unfair surely - I have never even played on a playstation (any game) and we do have PS2 in the house, I own and have played all the TR games on the PC and enjoyed everyone of them. Does that somehow not make me a TR fan!
-
Holidays and such...
Sounds great LM - Glad you all had such a good time - Welcome back
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi LadyKatrin welcome to the forum - enjoy
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.