Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. I'm back - we had a great time, we wandered around Liverpool centre on Monday, we saw everything we wanted to see but I don't think we saw the City at it's best - it's a bit like a giant building site at the moment. There are lots of nice restaurants etc. and we had lovely meals on both evenings we were there. On Tuesday (a lovely sunny day) we did the nearby coast - We saw 'Another place' at Crosby beach - 100 statues over a 3 mile stretch staring out to sea - very impressive. Then we went to Formby point nature reserve and saw lots of red squirrels - they are only found in small pockets of Britain (thanks to the grey squirrel) and we had never seen one before and probably won't again. Then we went to Stockport which was nice. Today we visited Chester on the way home - nice shops there too. I'm not back at work til Monday so I'll try and do as little as possible for the next few days. As I'm on leave I have stinking cold (isn't it the way) my nose should have stopped running by then
  2. Ho DuoGirl - welcome to LCO - have fun
  3. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Yep - it's not just you, we have a similar policy - if you are on the counter you are there to serve, if you are serving another member of the public and no one else on the counter is free, we would expect someone in the backroom to realise the counter is busy and come out to get the phone. There are always some who think this rule doesn't concern them - we soon put them right. We are not allowed to use staff computers for personal use and the newspapers and magazines are for the public (or ourselves in our own time) - I can always find a job for someone with time on their hands.
  4. Due to the fact that I forgot my sons passport needed renewing we aren't doing our usual overseas city trip this half-term (week beg. 22nd Oct). We are going to Liverpool for 3 days instead (still a European City) - I've only ever been to the Albert dock and that was a few years ago so I'm looking forward to it, it's nice just to get away. I'm also off to Tuscany with my sister for a few days at the beginning of December (my passports OK LOL).
  5. Ha Ha - Shrensh has found a kindred spirit What a sick pair - good clips tho LOL
  6. Hi tr_fan and Jolie752 - Welcome to the forum
  7. Hey LM - nice to see you around - glad everything is OK Welcome back Lara_Legend
  8. I took it that they meant 'prise' (it can be spelt with a z) which means to lever something open. Anyways - it's looking good jnr
  9. I can never get the #7. How can I get to it? I'm still learning how to jump (easy level), such as the gun lock jump (discovered in The Mountain Caves in Peru). I found Stellas' instructions here the most helpful. It's good practise for the wall running that you'll need later.
  10. I'm afraid I got so frustrated with this I got my son to kill 'em for me. It took him a few tries but he said once he'd sussed it it was quite easy I still can't do it
  11. Hi Punto - Welcome to the forum - have fun
  12. Hi Solo1000 - Welcome to LCO - good luck with your tombraiding
  13. Hi Kitana, Welcome to LCO - and I don't think you have bad english at all.
  14. Hi Gloria - welcome to LCO, I'm with BP on your name - if we were honest there'd be a lot of us here with nicks like chocolateangel, chocolatepanther etc.
  15. Welcome back AJ, glad you had a good time - hope you didn't spend all of your money and if you did, that some of it was on you
  16. Happy Birthday to you all - special wishes to Cliffy, hope you had a great day today.
  17. Hi penny70 - Welcome to LCO - have fun, if you like Tombraiding you're in the right place
  18. Congratulations Cliffy - what's your new nephews name? I don't think they do it in your size J7
  19. Welcome to the world Isaiah - Congratulations to Uncle Blade and his family
  20. Hello and Welcome to mia lara and Lara_Legend
  21. We visited Taunton on the way down a fortnight ago - it seems a really nice place. We went to Woolacombe last Wednesday - It was the worst morning of the hols - really heavy rain, my son enjoyed the cornish pasty he had but we didn't stay long.
  22. Glad you had a good time 252. I enjoyed my hols - we had fantastic weather the first week but last week it was a bit hit and miss - dull or sunshine and showers. We still visited wherever we wanted to go and as it had often cleared up by mid afternoon (and we were only a walk through the dunes away from the beach) my son still got some surfing in. Now it's back to reality - loads of washing and work on Monday.
  23. I agree, the books are still good though. I'm also really looking forward to the Bourne Ultimatum - we loved the first two films. Some newspapers here have been comparing the 2 JB's - Bourne and Bond - and taking polls to see who's best. Personally I don't think you can compare them - they are too different.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.