Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. That's great Karen - you're more than welcome to join us and welcome to the forum too.
  2. I liked them both
  3. That's great Shrensh
  4. Ohh, bad Luck
  5. I'll go to London too - I might even go sometime this weekend.
  6. I've finished area 51, here are my stats
  7. There's 27 guest on at the minute (1.50pm UK), no one in chat so I assume they're browsing the forum.
  8. AngelR replied to BPanther's topic in Off Topic
    Great Pics LM - glad you had a great time, we don't use a digital camera so I've still to get my Berlin piccies processed and scanned.
  9. Coming from someone who seems to spend most his time sitting at a computer (and not at work) - that statement leaves me gobsmacked I spent less than 4 hours over 9 days on the game - and during those 9 days I spent time in Berlin with my family - I have a life thankyou. On another note - where are we going after Nevada? London or South Pacific.
  10. I think the end of her hair is draped over her shoulder.
  11. Here's my stats for the Nevada Desert and the High Security Compound I'm on 221 saves now.
  12. We got home in the early hours, so I'm still tired. Berlin is amazing, lots to do but the transport system makes it really easy to move around the city. Highlights of the trip include the Reichstag - a fantastic glass cupola that you can walk around to the top (great views), some very thought provoking moments - like the Holocaust Museum and Checkpoint Charlie. Most strange was the visit to a nuclear bunker - made during the cold war but it is still working and ready to be used. It would hold 3600 people (but only tourists know about it!) for 14 days but with limited air, food and water.
  13. Glad you mentioned pics - runs and puts camera ready to pack
  14. I'm off to Berlin tomorrow for 3 days - really looking forward to it as I've never been before. When we get home I have the rest of the week off - and knowing in advance of the workload I have waiting for me back at work I want to make the most of not doing too much like hard work.
  15. Thanks AJ=TR that helped me too. I've finally finished India last night ... I'm in Nevada now but not sure how long it will take me to finish - I might get some time to play again on Saturday and then we're away until Wednesday.
  16. LOL J7 - has Lara got 3 legs there?
  17. Just finished River Ganges: 130 saves now - I kept falling off ledges in the quad and finally ended up saving after every corner
  18. Which is why I prefer the English Times New Roman version - cos to me that's the real Tomb Raider. Regardless of the fact that as a font I would never use it as I don't like it for text.
  19. Well I finally finished Temple Ruins, here's my stats 88 saves so far - as you can see I use a lot of ammo - I like to make sure something's really dead
  20. I've not had much time in the last couple of days so I'm still in the temple ruins - just about to go for key 4. I'm really enjoying it though.
  21. Someone had the same problem here maybe it could help you too. Good Luck
  22. It is accurate! Great find Raek I've put me on


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.