Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Mel is back!! Cast: Mel Gibson, Ray Winstone, Danny Huston, Shawn Roberts, Bojana Novakovic, Frank Grillo, Gbenga Akinnagbe. The Film "Edge of Darkness" centers on a veteran cop (Gibson) whose only grown-up child (Novakovic) is murdered on the steps of his home. The cop unearths his daughter's secret life and discovers a world of corporate cover-ups and government collusion. Huston takes on the role of a shady businessman while Roberts will play the role of the daughter's distraught boyfriend. The Official Site Edge of Darkness IMDB Edge of Darkness Trailer(s) Yahoo Encode QT Domestic Trailer HD 480p (51.5Mb) QT Domestic Trailer HD 720p (122.0Mb) QT Domestic Trailer HD 1080p (188.3Mb) FLV Domestic Trailer 640X272 (21.4Mb)
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
From the Director of Donnie Darko!! The Film Based on the short story by Richard Matheson, "The Box" stars Cameron Diaz as Norma Lewis and James Marsden as Arthur Lewis, a suburban couple with a young child who receive a simple wooden box as a gift, which bears fatal and irrevocable consequences. A mysterious stranger, played by Frank Langella, delivers the message that the box promises to bestow upon its owner $1 million with the press of a button. But, pressing this button will simultaneously cause the death of another human being somewhere in the world...someone they don't know. With just 24 hours to have the box in their possession, Norma and Arthur find themselves in the crosshairs of a startling moral dilemma and must face the true nature of their humanity. The Official Site The Box IMDB The Box Trailer(s) AOL/Moviefone HD Encode of Domestic Trailer QT Trailer HD 480p (37.0Mb) QT Trailer HD 720p (66.2Mb) QT Trailer HD 1080p (100.1Mb) FLV Trailer 640X272 (17.4Mb) _______________
-
Angelina Reconciling with Estranged Dad?
weren't they in the first TR movie together? so why they don't get along?!?
-
Angelina Jolie takes her daughters to the supermarket in France - October 5, 2009
I think I'll go buy a hat too!! See what Andrea thinks!!
-
Angelina Jolie takes her daughters to the supermarket in France - October 5, 2009
- Scroll Wheel on my Mouse won't Middle Click anymore !!
I went and purchased a new Wireless Mouse and it works fine again. I think the scroll wheel on the old mouse only work while scrolling but it didn't work on middle click anymore.- Scroll Wheel on my Mouse won't Middle Click anymore !!
Microsucks Wireless Optical Mouse- Scroll Wheel on my Mouse won't Middle Click anymore !!
It was working fine this morning. I was browsing this website and a couple of other websites and middle clicking using the scroll wheel to open new threads and URLs in new window under Firefox 3.5.3 and all of a sudden it stopped working. I have tried to fix it by: 1. shutting down and rebooting the PC 2. control panel/mouse/set default with left button on click, right button on right click, scroll wheel on scroll (there is no middle click choice, weird) 3. looking for an updated driver (none found) 4. removing the driver and re-installing it (no effect) 5. taking the mouse apart and cleaning all the dust and dirt off it, especially around the optical area 6. unplugging the receiver (it's an optical wireless mouse) and plugging it back in 7. changing the batteries on it I also went into my Delta Force Game and the scroll wheel is set to default to make you go Prone when click and it didn't do anything. do you think the button is broken? if it's broken, how come I can still scroll up and down my screen but it won't do anything when you click on it? this really sucks cause now I have to right click on every link and open in a new tab; that was the beauty of having a scroll wheel on the mouse you can middle click.- problem loading a game
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista-7/...stallation.html- Keyboard
did you drop the laptop or bump it when you moved it or spill something on it?- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take Zahara and Shiloh to grocery shopping - September 29th, 2009
maybe he is balding already and he wants to cover it up?!?- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take Zahara and Shiloh to grocery shopping - September 29th, 2009
- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Today, Andrea and I went to see The Orphan http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148204/ 5 out of 5 a very well made Horror Thriller; in this age of Hollywood's crappy PG-13 cheap thrills, it's refreshing to know there is still someone out there who hasn't forgotten how to make a Rated R Thriller- Angelina Jolie meets Somali refugees in Dadaab, northeast Kenya, September 12th
- I found this 2 Tomb Raider Fun Puzzles on my old Hard Drives !!
I was looking for a custom TR level and I came across these 2 puzzles in one of my old Hard Drives. Enjoy!! 7.1 MB http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_pa...177/Clicker.zip- Getting P O at Firefox 3.5.2 !!
thank you Shrenshy!! hope it works and it doesn't cause other problems:- Getting P O at Firefox 3.5.2 !!
I filed a bug report with Mozilla and it seems to be I am not the only one experiencing this bug. There is an ADD ON supposedly that can be Downloaded and Installed to remove this annoyance but I think it should be a feature that should be able to be turned off without downloading anything. What if one decides to use it, then they have to uninstall the ADD-ON and when they decide they don't want it anymore, they have to reinstall the ADD-ON!! https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=489729- Getting P O at Firefox 3.5.2 !!
I upgraded to Firefox 3.5.2 from Firefox 3.0 about 10 days ago and it's been pissing me off ever since!! I've been using Firefox for a couple of years now and this has never happened!! What is it doing, you ask? 1. Tab Browsing: I click on one of the many Tabs I have open on top to go from one website to another. LEFT CLICK, which is NORMAL PROCEDURE. Well sometime it works fine and sometime after I click on the tab and it's in the middle of switching from the TAB I am currently viewing to that TAB, what does it do? It opens the TAB in a New Firefox Window!! 2. Scrolling within a website - I am looking at a webpage like Movie-List, reading a thread and scrolling down using the scroll wheel on my mouse. Well, I am scrolling down and BOOM, the page jumps and reopens into a New Firefox Window. At first I thought maybe I push down on the scroll wheel by accident while Scrolling but I even tried scrolling real real slow with very little pressure on the scroll wheel but it still does it!! 3. Messing up while posting a thread, replying to a thread, typing an email, anything involving entering text and information. I have finished typing a reply to a thread, I click the SUBMIT button and BOOM, it takes that POSTING NEW THREAD or REPLY TO THREAD page and reopens it into a New Firefox Window; well guess why is that Bad? Because the new page is blank!! Everything I typed is gone and the thread wasn't submitted to the Movie-List server!! It also did the same thing while I was typing an email in my Yahoo Email and Google Mail; I finished typing and click Send and BOOM AGAIN!! It reopens the whole thing into a New Firefox Window and I get a blank Yahoo or Google Mail E-Mail Entry Page!! So I have to retype everything over!! Why is this new Firefox doing that?- The Rant Thread
give him the bill for the booking money and make him pay it!! he will be flexible next time!! who does he answer to? I'll go over his head up the chain of command and file a complaint!! What if it happened to him? how would he feel?- Angelina Jolie takes Shiloh to shop for toys in France August 27th
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their sons to shop in Brignoles, France August 20th
- Angelina Jolie (Scans from STUDIO CINELIVE / 09 -09)
- Angelina Jolie listens to an internally displaced Iraqi mother in Baghdad July 23rd
Computer-generated_imagery http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-generated_imagery- Why is it doing that?!?
its fixed now; I updated to Firefox 3.5.2 yesterday and it changed the Download folder by itself. so annoying!! thanks AJ- Why is it doing that?!?
When I click on an image or link on the internet to download it; it's automatically downloading it to D:\Documents and Settings\James\My Documents\Downloads why does it do that? it always gave me the option to browse for a download spot and I would tell it to download it to desktop. Now only it doesn't give me a choice anymore, its going to that Downloads folder and it changed by itself, I didn't change it. How do I take it off automatic?!? - Scroll Wheel on my Mouse won't Middle Click anymore !!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.