Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Andrea and I been trying to watch the Push DVD for 2 nights now - we can only bear about 20 min of it and then we turn it off. We got as far as Dakota and the Guy meeting the Girl they are supposed to save and I don't think we will watch the rest. This movie lifted so much stuff from other better films it's not even funny!! You want to see people using pyschic powers to make each other's head explode ? Go watch Scanner - a much better film !!
  2. weird!! Well Lara it's been fun!! Thank you for 12 years of Great Memories!! well, I haven't played TRU and I want to replay TRL so at least I have something to keep me busy why you folks sit there and cry about TR9 and how crappy and strange it is and that's it's not TR
  3. well if they are going to make this TR rated M, they might as well go back to Lara's original concept
  4. if this is real, this is Crap Lara became Lara after her plane crashed!! tired of CD changing her story every time they wish!!
  5. I wouldn't rely on the Sun and also whoever producing the new TR movie, regardless of who they are, couldn't afford to hire AJ for Lara Croft anymore; they won't have a profit line left; she costs Millions now!!
  6. those poor kids of her will never have a normal life they will be in the spotlight forever even after they have become adults
  7. thank you Tom!! do you know what was she promoting?
  8. I came across this photo while googling for an image of Lara Croft wearing July 4th colors; I didn't find any, I guess Lara is British and she won't be caught dead wearing an American Flag!! Not sure what Karima is doing; anyone know anything about this?
  9. we just came back from watching Transformers 2 on IMAX it KICKS A*$$ and don't you dare and go to the restroom in the last 30 min of the movie!!
  10. there is something wrong with TR-U? I haven't play it yet so I wouldn't know; what's wrong with it?
  11. hey who stole my suntan lotion?!? I'm cooking here!!
  12. and if you want to know why Angie was crying.... http://media.theage.com.au/national/breaki...ars-588689.html http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/06/18/world.refugee.day/ Wow, $1 Million Dollar!!
  13. It looks so real I feel like I am sitting on the beach in Hawaii drinking a cocktail from 1/2 of a Pineapple with a couple of little umbrellas sticking out of it!! Thank you Tom!!
  14. if this new TR movie is going to feature a Younger Lara Croft and Megan has said she is not interested in the role (they all say that until $$$$ is thrown in their face), how about Jessica Szohr (she plays Vanessa on Gossip Girl) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Szohr http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1221906/
  15. Jolie overtakes Winfrey on Forbes' Celebrity 100 Angelina Jolie has dethroned Oprah Winfrey as the world's most powerful celebrity, according to Forbes. Move over Oprah, a movie star takes the No. 1 spot on Forbes “The Celebrity 100,” a power ranking list the magazine brings out annually to show the most powerful and influential celebrities. Angelina Jolie tops the list that takes in to account not only financial factors, but also how much the celebrities have been in the media (good news that is), and how much general influence they have. The actress, who celebrates her 34th birthday on Thursday , grabbed the No. 1 spot from the talk show queen on the magazine's annual Celebrity 100 list, which ranks the rich and famous based on media exposure and career earnings over the past year. Jolie, a reigning tabloid fixture, earned $27 million, bumping her up from third place on last year's list, Forbes said, adding that she wields more power due to high-profile turns in hit films such as "Wanted" and "Kung Fu Panda." At No. 2, Winfrey is still the highest earner -- $275 million. Madonna came in third, trailed by Beyonce, Tiger Woods, Bruce Springsteen and Steven Spielberg. The power rankings are based on the following taken from Forbes.com:
  16. I came across this by accident; if only it was true!! Under the paragraph titled TR Next Generation (we know know it as AOD): http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:14QtSu...=clnk&gl=us I still dream of a better AOD with Japanese Lara: (yup, this was one version of Lara, Eidos and Core considered for AOD) I am probably one of the few people who actually enjoyed playing AOD!!
  17. My vote is still for Megan Fox!! Megan at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, May 31st 2009 (2 FLV video) http://rapidshare.com/files/239666390/mega...e_awards_09.rar


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.