Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. she's using Windows XP those are programs that were either not de-installed properly or simply deleted, thus leaving registry entries and shortcuts and someone suggested I use http://www.ccleaner.com/ and it still didn't work
  2. when Andrea right click on a video on her laptop and left click on open with there is a list of programs under there how do we delete 2 video players from that list that are no longer on the laptop?
  3. Do not waste your money on Angels and Demons and Terminator Salvation pure crap!!
  4. that was 3 months ago and now Megan's career is breaking out with 5 movies in the works, she may take the role
  5. if they really want to be true to the story and stick with a British Actress and create a younger Lara Croft; well there is only one choice then: http://www.fastforwardtheater.com/michelle-ryan.jpg http://www.audiencias.info/wp-content/uplo...chelle-ryan.JPG Michelle Ryan from Bionic Woman tv series if being British is not a requirement, I still stick with Megan Fox oh I left out Kate Beckinsale because after seeing her in 3 Underworld films and Van Helsing; I think I can't stand to see her in another action movie plus by the time this movie is made, she will be almost 40
  6. I think she looks like a younger Angelina Jolie, can even pass for a twin sister and she even has the tattoos to match!!
  7. http://www.destructoid.com/new-tomb-raider...ra-132690.phtml http://kotaku.com/5261059/next-tomb-raider...nger-lara-croft Megan Fox, get Megan Fox!!
  8. if you never seen Playing God, you should she was so elegant and glamorous in there
  9. CREDIT: MarieJena at Celebutopia.net Hackers Love is all there is The Bone Collector Hell's Kitchen Cyborg 2 Girl, Interrupted Playing God Gia True Women Mojave Moon
  10. you are so lucky; would you like to come baby sit so Andrea and Mamma and Dad and I can go see it?
  11. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen New Trailer QT Trailer HD 480p (48.8Mb) QT Trailer HD 720p (127.0Mb) QT Trailer HD 1080p (182.3Mb)
  12. Transformers 2 ShoWest Trailer 1080p .mov (607MB) Depositfiles 1080p .avi (100MB) MediaFire Warning: depositfiles only downloads for me at 100KB/s so the DL for the MOV will take a while.
  13. full size here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/gallery/pic...Models/9712.jpg
  14. I am not sure if they are from the Vanity Fair photosets because I don't see them in there: http://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?showtopic=3861
  15. she's kind of looks like she will grow on you
  16. Nice Action Shots!! Don't know how you do it or when do you find time to do these amazingly beautiful Renders, Tom!! THANK YOU!!
  17. I don't see any pictures, screenshots, etc


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.