Everything posted by Guested Account
-
AJ in Changeling
I posted the trailer too in the OT Forum Film thread: http://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?s...ost&p=34510 not sure if it's the same version as the ones Hardkore posted here. too lazy to download all of them from both threads and compare them!!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
This movie is Crap!! This movie is Spike Lee's answer to Clint Eastwood's Flag of our Fathers where Lee criticized Eastwood for not having any African Americans in the movie yet except for non-combat duty like carrying ammunition and picking up wounded Marines and burying detail and driving landing crafts, African Americans did not have any combat duty on Iwo Jima unless they came under fire themselves in the course of their non-combat duties, furthermore, Flags of our Father is the story of the 5 White Marines and one Indian American Marine who were at the flag raising on Mount Suribachi and for Eastwood to fictionally change the race of one of the characters from White to Black to appease Political Correctness and Racial Equality (according to Spike Lee that's what Eastwood should have done) will be historically inaccurate and disrespectful toward the 6 flag racing Marines portrayed in the film. Strange I didn't hear the Hispanic Leaders of the Hispanic Communities across the United States complain about Flag of our Fathers not having any Hispanics in it. So as an answer to Eastwood movie, Spike Lee made this convoluted, 160min overlong, mess of a movie about African American U.S. Army infantry troops in Italy complete with so many uneven subplots enough to confuse everyone and also lack of technical military advice to the actors involved - who appear on screen as if they never had any military training - unlike the actors in Saving Private Ryan and other recent World War 2 films who had to go through real military boot camp. If you value 160 minutes of your life, stay away from this Crap!!
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
I am worried about the Indianapolis Colts; they are at 1-2, that's terrible!!
-
The Rant Thread
If you are happy with the job you have and it sounds like you ARE, forget whether a cook likes you; don't get into a personal argument or fight with him - when you fight on a job with someone, regardless or who is wrong or right, you are both wrong and you can both be terminated. Also don't care whether your parents or someone else wants you to quit - you are working there, not them. it sounds like your boss likes you enough to put you in a better paying position in less than 9 months; keep it up and he may consider you for something even better, a shift supervisor perhaps? I have 2 simple advices: 1. you are living for yourself, not for your parents 2. don't ever quit a job unless you already found one and are hired to start.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Get Smart will be the best out of that bunch and I'm being generous, the rest are just crap.... guess Eagle Eye and Miracle at Santa Anna and Lakeview Terrace are not out in the UK yet?
-
Another LCO Lara Croft in 3D on her motorcycle
Amazing Tom, Absolutely Amazing!! How does Tom do it?!? He is so Talented!! :woho: :woho:
-
The Rant Thread
where do you work at, how long you have been there and how many jobs have you had prior to your current one and how long at each one(s)?
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
The Lowly rated Miami Dolphins upset New England 38-13 and ends the Patriots's 21 game consecutive regular season winning streak http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_i...8&week=REG3 without Brady, the Patriots are just a bunch of losers!! No Undefeated Season this year for the team in the NFL that can only win games by Cheating!! Take that to your grave Bill Belichick!!
-
These are photos of Angelina at 16...
I tried chasing Linda H, Laurie B., Julie M. when I was 16; they were the most popular girls in my High School and they were all cheerleaders too. They all liked me too; we had several classes together over the 4 years of High School and they were always flirting with me and talking to me and sitting next to me but there was one reason we never went out. Their boyfriends were Football Players and those girls were afraid of what their boyfriend would do to me if they broke up with those stupid Jocks and went out with me. One of them threaten me once when I went into the gym to get a soda; he came up to me, put his hand on my neck like he was trying to strangle me and told me if I ever talk to his girlfriend again (how could I not talk to her, we had the same Geometry class together and she one of the classmates at our 4-top table), he would kick my butt. Well, I didn't like the idea of him having his hand on my neck so I grabbed his palm, twisted it and pulled it away from my neck and I kicked him right there in his balls and when he went down, I kicked him again in the same area. All this happened in front of his fellow jocks who have gathered to watch the whole thing. Well guess who got sent to the Principal Office? Me!! That Principal who was as redneck as they come in 1982 in Texas to work as an Educator was trying to get me suspended and I told him I was just minding my own business when I was attacked by this Jock and furthermore, you think I would be stupid enough to take on 1/2 of the Football Team? I threatened to take the whole thing to the school board and the Police and the Media if he suspended me without doing a full investigation and just assuming that I started the whole thing because I am not a football player and that automatically made me guilty. So he let me go back to class without any disciplinary action. I guess Jocks are insecure boys who can't stand the idea of their girlfriends breaking up with them and dating another guy.
-
These are photos of Angelina at 16...
Judge for yourself: If that's really Angelina, I would have hated to go to high school with her because you know I will be too busy fighting over her instead of paying attention to my academics and then I will barely graduate and amount to nothing in Life. So all those guys who fought over Angelina and are now bums working odd jobs at night, blame her for your failures, don't blame yourselves!!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Full Theatrical Trailer !! Changeling http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Changeling_(2008_film) right click and save link as (firefox users) or save target as (IE users) to save this trailer to your PC most PC will only support up to 720p HD Version QT Trailer HD 480p (46.2Mb) QT Trailer HD 720p (105.9Mb) QT Trailer HD 1080p (155.3Mb) Mmmmm.... Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director, Best Screenplay, shall I go on?
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
First commercial aired during the series premier of "Fringe" last night. Quicktime HD for ya. 34.8 MB CLICK the reviews of the Trailer are in: from AJ=TR at LCO forums: from J7wild at LCO forums: from Geo at MI6 forums:: from Jaws is Alive at MI6 forums: from RehevkorB at youtube:
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Full Theatrical Trailer !! right click and save link as (firefox users) or save target as (IE users) to save this trailer to your PC most PC will only support up to 720p HD Version QT Trailer HD 480p (50.7Mb) QT Trailer HD 720p (124.2Mb) QT Trailer HD 1080p (178.6Mb) Low Res Version (20.6Mb) http://flash.sonypictures.com/video/movies...ce-trailer2.mp4
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Indiana lost but on the bright side, QB Tom Brady of NE is out for the whole season http://www.nfl.com/kickoff/story?id=09000d...mp;confirm=true
-
Holidays and such...
we will be out of town from Thursday November 13th to Monday November 17th 2008 we are going to San Diego to visit my parents and see the new Bond Movie
-
Game Glitch?
Eidos is correct, you are supposed to use the Adrenaline Dodge combat mode to stun one of the Centaur, then walk up to it to grapple its shield and press action to get the shield; hope this helps: http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR...s/tihocan7.html
-
XP Antivirus 2008 Attacking IE Users !!
if it's half as crappy as IE 8 and IE 7....
-
XP Antivirus 2008 Attacking IE Users !!
There is a new counterfeit antispyware attacking Internet Explorer users: http://img.bleepingcomputer.com/swr-guides...xpantivirus.jpg INFO HERE: http://weblog.infoworld.com/securityadvise...ew_popular.html it looks like a Microsoft anti-virus program tricking computer users to install it it pops up while you are browsing and it tries to install itself if you get it, here are instructions on how to remove it: http://www.411-spyware.com/remove-xp-antivirus-2008 I use Firefox 3.0 with No Script and This is what I got: So I dodged a bullet!!
-
Can these people get it through their Ignorant Thick Heads?!?
Just about every article I've seen on the net and the comments posted by people below them, they keep saying Alison Carroll is replacing Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft. Alison Carroll is the Live Model to represent the games!! She has no freaking anything to do with the movies!! Get your facts right before you post it!! Ignorant Morons!! Example: http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/britis...-raider/1236791 p.s. I sent a nasty email to Yahoo Editorial telling them how ignorant they are!!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Max Payne http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/ HD Teaser Trailer: right click and save as: QT Trailer HD 480p (31.7Mb) QT Trailer HD 720p (80.0Mb) QT Trailer HD 1080p (112.7Mb)
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
not gonna make more money that way!! Transformers 2 is coming out 3 week before Harry Potter and it's gonna stay at #1 for a few weeks just like the first Transformers did. Ice Age 3 is coming out July 1st too. WB should had kept it in November, not too much competition in November for children movies.
-
New trailer - No text
soooo confused after watching this....
-
Stuck in Egypt
from Stella's walkthrough: http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR...1sanctuary.html
-
Alison Carroll is the new Lara Croft at Pineapple Studios in London, England, 11 August 2008
MORE Official Desktop Wallpapers: 1024x768 1280x960 1280x1024 1920x1200 MORE Official UHHQ Eidos Photographs used as background for the Wallpapers: 5000x3700 official eidos 4.jpg - 0.59MB thanks to Eidos and Crystal Dynamics and Kingbeers and Maldita
-
Alison Carroll is the new Lara Croft at Pineapple Studios in London, England, 11 August 2008
4 more:
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.