Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. I called AT&T and told them if I'm not going to be up to the speed I signed up for and going to pay for for the next 10 days, they need to give me 10 days worth of credit because right now my speed is only 6x faster than Dial Up. They still insisted on the 10 day ramp up optimization thing BUT I just came home and I did a speed test as soon as I booted the PC and I am now getting the full 1 MB UL and 6 MB DL!! Sometimes you have to be tough with them!!
  2. I have a question about DSL. I am supposed to get up to 6 MB DL speed but so far I downloaded at 15 MB file and it took 11 min at 32kb/sec. A Download test showed the same speed; there is a red sticker on the DSL modem that says to leave the modem on for 10 days and not turn it off even if the PC connected to it is off. I called AT&T customer service and they tell me it's going to speed up to the speed I sign up for. I think the whole thing sounds kind of peculiar; shouldn't I get the speed I paid for from day one?
  3. check out these screenshots: http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR...s/obelisk2.html good luck!!
  4. you are welcome Jolie752 now you have more AJ photos to make into wallpapers!!
  5. I pressed the up and down buttons real fast NONSTOP CONTINUOUSLY so Lara will swing back and forth on the rope and the more she swings, the more momentum she gains causing her to reach a higher apex and when she does, I just press Jump and back direction and she will jump off and automatically grab the ledge behind her or whatever she is supposed to grab on to. It takes practice.
  6. photobucket has thumbnails links put a checkmark next to the photos in your albums that you want thumbnails links go to the bottom and click on "Generate HTML and IMG Codes" on the new page that opens, copy everything under "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended" and paste them in this forum
  7. they were at the IFA, Independent Film Awards, that's where I got the photos of Angie pregnant!!
  8. I heard unconfirmed rumours that Angelina is having twins too!!
  9. Here's a picture of me from the other night:
  10. these photos (there are 79 of them but I only posted 10 ) were taken at The 2008 Film Independent's Spirit Awards Arrivals, Santa Monica, February 23th, 2008: Why is Brad dressed up like he is stuck in the 70s?!?
  11. you may need to raise the water again to get back to the top....
  12. some Tomb Raider fan made this: :D :D
  13. and Eidos banned me from their forum when I made a comment about the size of Lara's breasts.... how hypocritical of them!! as if the way she is drawn didn't help sell a few extra 100 of thousands of copies of the games in the past 12 years!!
  14. shoot the first one til it's gone and then let Lara re-aim toward the second one and kill it BEFORE you start the timed run, making sure to shoot the button again after the second demon is dead
  15. Hollywood is on a Remake Binge and after the recent Reboot Success of the James Bond Film, they are going to use the "Reboot" name and remake and revive past movie franchises like A Nightmare on Elm Street, Mortal Kombat, Star Trek (already in Production), etc etc. Well this is what I think!! stop freaking calling it 'Reboot', Hollywood!! just be honest and call it "We Ran Out of Original Ideas So We Are Going To Use the Reboot Excuse To Remake A Movie That Was Crappy 20 Years Ago And It's Gonna Turn Out Even Crappier 20 Years Later And We Hope Enough Morons Have Forgotten and/or Never Seen/Heard The Original And Will Be Suckers Enough To Pay $10 To See This Piece Of Crap!!" :angry:
  16. There hasn't been a guess in a week so I presume y'all gave up; therefore, here are the answers to the remaining unsolved images!! HINT: #3 is a Golf comedy 3. Answer: HINT: #5 the Director of this romantic comedy was murdered 6 months after this film was released to raving reviews 5. Answer: HINT: #11 a very cold and dark Horror movie 11. Answer: HINT: #12 a Bloody film about family, greed, religion, and black gold 12. Answer: HINT: #17 street dancing movie 17. Answer: HINT: #24 The main actor of this film was also in Image #1 24. Answer: HINT: #25 Dangerous British Nanny 25. Answer: HINT: #26 the most overlooked comedy/horror film to come out of the UK in 2007 26. Answer: HINT: #31 Award Winning Vietnam POW movie 31. Answer: HINT: #39 Scariest Horror film of 2007 without the blood and gore!! 39. Answer: HINT: #48 Scariest Horror Film of 2007 with PLENTY of blood and gore!! 48. Answer: HINT: #49 Man with murderous alter ego 49. Answer: HINT: #53 Blockbuster Comedy about the perils of one night stands 53. Answer: Thanks for Playing!!
  17. I've been to Cozumel and Belize, Angie. It's so beautiful there and you and Brian will have a great time!!
  18. you and Slamboy also mentioned 30 Days of Night and The Orphanage here http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...ost&p=30069 and here http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...ost&p=30070 those 2 films are in there but y'all just guessed the wrong image!!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.