Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
We just watched "The Golden Compass" today and I am greatly disappointed; I felt the story moved too fast without any continuity and relation to each other (i.e. bunch of scenes stuck together incoherently to form a 2 hours film) and most of the key parts of the story are too difficult to comprehend if you haven't read the book (like me). Plus Craig and Green didn't have much screen time and characters come and go and you don't know who they are!! Furthermore they left the ending open for a sequel but I doubt there will be any sequels!! sorry but I have to give it 1.5 out of 5!!
-
Angelina and Maddox and that guy...
that guy? I don't know who he is!! Some uncool guy!! I am so much cooler [and better] for Angie than him!!
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
Wachowski Brothers (Matrix Trilogy) Speed Racer Movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0811080/ 480p: http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone...sfc_480p_dl.mov 720p: http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone...sfc_720p_dl.mov 1080p: http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone...fc_1080p_dl.mov This film gonna be Awesome !!
-
Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
another Moron with a Badge: I just spoke with the Austin Police Dept; this officer is still on duty. The outcome of this incident (from Thanksgiving 2006) is the Austin Police Dept has addressed the issue with this Officer and changed their policy on Taser use with the new Officers coming into the dept. but this Officer was cleared of any wrong doing (all he got was a 3 day suspension) and he is still on duty which is just another case of the Thin Blue Line Covering each other's Asses!! Here's a PDF document of the interview between Corporal Thomas O'Connor and Internal Affair: http://www.thenewspaper.com/rlc/docs/2007/tx-oconnor.pdf he blames losing his temper due to the fact that he hasn't eaten at the time he made this traffic stop at 1:10 pm and he was edgy from not eating BS!! Corporal O'Connor is assigned to the Austin Police Department Central West Command at 512 974-5088 (the Austin Police Department gave me this information over the phone; all I did was asked "What Command is Corporal Thomas O' Connor assigned to and what's the phone number? I just saw the video of him tasering a motorist for not getting his insurance out fast enough and I want to call him" )- they gave me the information and didn't ask me my name or who I was!! Call him and say HI to him!! I think it's time for Congress and the Department of Justice to step in and pass a bill outlawing Tasers!! This Outright abuse of Citizens by Trigger Taser Happy Officers need to stop; several people have died already as a result of Police unjustified and unnecessary of Tasers!!
-
Angelina and Maddox and that guy...
- Everything about Movies & DVD
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Teaser Trailer !! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499448/ coming May 2008!! Right Click and Save Target As (add .mov to the end of the file name): 480p 720p 1080p Guillermo del Toro's (Pan's Labyrinth) Orfanato, El (The Orphanage) Teaser and Full Trailer (December 2007): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464141/ Coming December 28th, 2007!! I can't wait to see this movie!! Right Click and Save Target As (add .mov to the end of the file name): Teaser 480p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (16MB) 720p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (40.1MB) 1080p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (61MB) Trailer 480p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (41.9MB) 720p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (103MB) 1080p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (150MB) Posters:- The Rant Thread
Well Shrensh, my Friend; if you won't sue; can I sue them? I am getting pain and suffering from feeling your pain!!- Question only for boys
I have a wonderful woman for a better half already so I am not going to answer this survey!!- The Rant Thread
How deep is the hole? Someone can fall in and seriously injured themselves and even die!!- The Rant Thread
not only that, they are supposed to put up those wooden barricades with reflective paint and a blinking light on top that comes on at night!! http://www.theparkcatalog.com/mmPARK/Images/TCPL-BR-S14.jpg I say sue them!!- midas palace: timed run
well according to BPanther; she made it by starting from the checkpoint after the cut scene so I guess it is possible; I had a saved game and I restarted from the top where you have to use the grapple first to reach the lever.- Angelina Jolie George Holtz Photoshoot !!
I don't know how new or how old these are:- Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
I am just sick and tired of cops using a taser as a way to force a person to RESPECT them. it's not about the person resisting, it's just about the damn cops feeling like they now have a way to make a person stop voicing their opinion. There is too much of the mentality of "kill, i mean tase em all, and let God sort em out". This time they Tasered a Pregnant Woman who was trying to abandon her child at a Police Station (which is not illegal in Texas if you do it at a Police Station, Fire Station or Hospital; no questions will be asked; you will not be asked to identify yourself; you will not be arrested): http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22847...ml?from=mostpop http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hITnaZN...JJSNpQD8T7LR5G0 email those Morons and tell them how you feel: http://www.trotwood.org/police/index.html- Firefox keeps disappearing?
I would have my Firefox browser open and I am looking at something and I decide to minimize it and go to my desktop to either open my computer or yahoo messenger, etc etc Then I come back to the desktop and the Firefox browser is no longer minimized at the bottom of the desktop in a TAB. So I open a NEW Firefox browser and lo and behold, a few minutes later when I go back to the desktop to look at something else; that disappearing Firefox browser TAB is showing up again which means I now have TWO Firefox browser opened at the same time!! Anyone here using Firefox has experienced the same thing?- Holiday and LCO Anniversary Chat Event Details and Prizes
December 22nd at 2 pm? I will be in Miami!!- WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
actually sales overall are up this year compared to last year and for my stores, we are up about 4.5 percent compared to last year's Black Friday.- WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
not even $10 Blu-Ray DVDs? ;) ;) or a $340 Wii, complete with Remote and Nunchaku?!?- WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
Here's some nice videos from yesterday: OMG!! So glad no one got trampled at my stores (video #1) or got into a fight over items (video #2)!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVvEChXulSs- WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
Well folks, Black Friday, that day after Thanksgiving every year that is considered one of the biggest (if not the biggest) U.S. holiday shopping days; the day many U.S. consumers begin Christmas shopping; the day heavily promoted by retailers (like myself); is FINALLY OVER!! Once again, we survived a 20+ hours shift from 3:30 am to midnight!! I can already tell the sales this year hasn't been as good as the previous years. I guess the never ending War in Iraq grinding to a standstill; the rising gas prices; the large amount of rising foreclosures across the U.S. are just some of the causes for a sluggish Black Friday!! Nevertheless, what we have made today is more than what we had in our bank accounts when we opened the doors this morning!! For those of you in other countries who are not familiar with Black Friday and for those of you who decided not to brave the cold weather by spending Thanksgiving Day night camped out in front of retail stores so you can be the first ones in line to get those bargain deals; I have gathered these photos from across the internet to show you what Black Friday is all about: 2 of the following photos were taken at my stores but I am not telling which ones and NO, they are not any of the well known nationwide retailers that you can recognize in some of these photos: Don't you just love American Capitalism?!?- Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
Aha!! I was right all these years!! Cats do talk when there are no Humans around: http://www.break.com/index/talking-cats.html- Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
Another Officer that needs to be fired for improperly using his Taser and then searching the vehicle without probable cause when he already told the suspect's wife that the vehicle was not going to be impounded: http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navcl...09451&hl=en here's the email I sent to UTAH DPS:- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
this is the time of the year I am glad I wasn't born a Turkey!!- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Thursday is Thanksgiving!! For many Americans, it's a long holiday weekend that starts Today and ends on Sunday; punctuated with families get-together, lots of food especially Turkey, Football, Holiday Sales and Pure Lazyness!! Happy Thanksgiving Week Everyone!!- Everything about Movies & DVD
First "Get Smart" Teaser Poster (starring Steve Carrell and Anne Hathaway):- Angelina Jolie (and whatshisname) at UK premiere of Beowulf !!
Oh I just noticed the gum after you pointed it out, Fusion!! She doesn't look pregnant!! - Everything about Movies & DVD
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.