Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Angelina Jolie delivers twins...for real this time.
more here: http://www.tombraidernews.com/news_detail.php?nid=60
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I just watched the crappiest movie of the year!! Hancock is the crappiest movie of the year; it started out well and then went downhill as if the writers couldn't follow up and deliver with the premise they originally started so they decided to take the whole movie in a total 180 degrees different direction; furthermore, after seeing the film in its entirety, I feel the trailers that were shown before this movie's release were completely misleading and additionally, the PG-13 rating was totally wrong; it should had been rated R!!
-
Tombraider.com Updated!
July 15th is the start of the E3 Electronic Show but Eidos won't release it to the public until July 18th. Now where I put those photos I took at E3 2000?
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Watch in your Browser: View Online (MSN.com) - UK Download (Right-Click "Save As") 480p (47.86 MB) (720p) (72.6 MB) High Def 1080p (114.62 MB) This looks even better than Casino Royale!!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
Who?!? Us?!? What We Do?!? Not Us!! Ge-ro-ni-mo-o-o!!
-
New Lara pics from Playstation Magazine
Thanks for the Scans, Shrenshy!! Guess I will have to steal a Playstation 3
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
I said something several times in different forums including this one about Lara and a daughter thing and no one believed me... now where I put that thing at....
-
New TR Underworld Podcast and New Screen Online!
Shrenshy lives for anything weird and scary and slimy living in strange dark creepy isolated places... it's her calling in life!!
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
oh boy here we go again with the Lara's daughter thing...
-
Angelina Jolie Vanity Fair July 2008 Cover
more of some that are already posted in this thread but without Text and Tag and a few new ones from old photoshoots:
-
30658.exe VIRUS/TROJAN/SPYWARE
My PC was off all day today and when I got home and booted up around 7 pm, all I did was check my email, look at LCO and a couple of favorite websites and go to Microsoft Messenger. I left the PC on and still log into Messenger to go kiss the girls goodnight, when I got back I got exactly this: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...07215923AAdLr1c I did a full norton and Spy sweeper scan and it didn't find anything. But under CTRL ALT DEL there was a 30658.exe showing in processes and when I told it to End Process, it appeared again, sometime appearing 4 times at the same time in processes. I downloaded and ran Hijack this and didn't find it; I then downloaded and ran SPybot and it found it and killed it. I don't know where I got it - it wasn't doing that before I shut down the PC to go to work at noon today. So be careful!!
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
weak? you better hope she didn't hear you say that because she can still kick *** and take numbers!!
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
Actually she's 40.
-
New TR Underworld Podcast and New Screen Online!
that looks Fantastic, Tom!! Thank You!! I can't wait to play this!!
-
Angelina Jolie Vanity Fair July 2008 Cover
more: except for the last 2 images on the bottom, the rest are from the Italian Issue of Vanity Fair and they are not in the American July Issue
-
Angelina Jolie Vanity Fair July 2008 Cover
still working on the rest of the set:
-
Angelina Jolie in "Wanted"!!
5 more:
-
Angelina Jolie Kung Fu Panda Promotional Photo!!
Angelina recording Kung Fu Panda: I wonder how much $$$ she gets just for the use of her voice?
-
The T-Rex Fight
wow talk about digging up all friends... Mick, it's not that hard, I used the KB and mouse and I did just fine!!
-
The Rant Thread
as soon as I hear it's a sales call right after I answer my phone, I just hang up!!
-
Angelina Jolie Vanity Fair July 2008 Cover
The magazine is out now, I'm working on getting the HQ Scan of it. In the meantime enjoy these low quality photos from the actual issue and the unedited transcript of the Full Vanity Fair article: The following Article in downloadable Word Document: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bal63s
-
Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
Another Bully with a Badge and a Gun: the full video: http://www.filecabi.net/video/b1fa19ba277.html the news report: An officer is required by law to provide his full name and badge # without question when a civilian requests it. This officer was in the wrong - he waited for the Cameraman to put the camera down before he attacked him because he thought the camera was going to be turned off and he would get away with Police Brutality. The officer name is D. Guzman, he works out of the Southeast Substation 800 Louisiana S.E., 87108 (505) 256-2050 His commanding officer is: Commander Murray Conrad murrayconrad@cabq.gov The Police Chief is Ray Schultz rschultz@cabq.gov I got this information by calling the public non-emergency phone # on this page: http://www.cabq.gov/police/areacommands/index.html and the dispatcher who answered gave me this info under the freedom of information act with no questions asked of me why I want the info. Then I followed the link posted on that same page to the Southeast Area Command: http://www.cabq.gov/police/areacommands/southeast.html My email to his commanding officer and the Police Chief:
-
Angelina Jolie Vanity Fair July 2008 Cover
- Angelina Jolie Kung Fu Panda Promotional Photo!!
so I presume Angie is the voice of the Tigger Master?- YouTube
This is for all the LCO Members who were around in 1984 and 1986 when these 3 classic songs were burning up the Radio Airwaves: Alphaville Forever Young http://youtube.com/watch?v=n7CuJ8cR9sg Steve Perry Oh Sherrie http://youtube.com/watch?v=__eI4u_tQD8 Steve De Burgh The Lady In Red - Angelina Jolie Kung Fu Panda Promotional Photo!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.