Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. related thread: http://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?showtopic=4436
  2. related thread: http://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?showtopic=4436
  3. one word: Ubuntu and it's free and better than Microsucks OS http://www.ubuntu.com/products/WhatIsUbuntu/desktopedition
  4. I am still trying to get confirmation but if this is true, this is Fantastic News !! By the way, I am the first person in the world to suggest Angelina for the role of Lara Croft in 1999 in the Official Eidos Forum when the rest of the world was stuck up on casting Catherine Zeta-Jones as Lara!! When I said Angelina was the only one for the role (this was right after she did Bone Collector), people booed me and laughed at me and called Angelina a no talent, never will become famous actress!! Well, who is laughing now?
  5. Nice Tom, Nice!! I wish I can draw like you!! I better not let Andrea see this!!
  6. HaHa!! a patch for Underworld!! who would had thought? This is funny I can just cry!! brings me some wonderful memories of trying to play TR 3 and TRLR on the PC and the Windows 98 Blue Screen of Death too!!
  7. Terminator Salvation Direct Download for the Trailers posted here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/ * 640 Hi-Res (17.2Mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/3n4iye MIRROR: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRB3RQEV * HD 480P (40Mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/947tfg MIRROR: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GKLKVYDM * HD 720P (84.1Mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/sz53gd MIRROR: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XD2BZOPP * HD 1080P (139Mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7oqm4 MIRROR: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B16ZKHSW
  8. Angelina Jolie at "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" premiere in Los Angeles, December 8th, 2008 Samples: Download here: Part 1 80 Photos 47.2 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/zesnye Part 2 82 Photos 63.9 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/pvbgr0 Part 3 96 Photos 50.1 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/u1l1zc Part 4 71 Photos 55.4 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/sqdp7n Part 5 56 Photos 47.4 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/y9pkt8 Part 6 64 Photos 29.8 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xbnb5 CREDITS: Terminator at Celebutopia.net
  9. HD Encode of Domestic Teaser 2 QT Teaser HD 480p (49.6Mb) QT Teaser HD 720p (128.4Mb) QT Teaser HD 1080p (181,8Mb)
  10. ahem... try between 3:00 to 3:30 am and we opened at 4 am.
  11. strange Wal Mart Management didn't make everyone be there at 4 am like the other retailers (and I) did!!
  12. Yeah I was hoping to go to sleep early tonight but I've been playing with them ever since I got home
  13. now can I sleep undisturbed and uninterrupted for the next 24 hours straight?
  14. Well my friends, another Black Friday is over!! We have survived a 19 hours shift from 3:30 am to 10:30 pm!! I won't know until the end of Sunday if sales this year were up, equal or less compared to last year!! But all the talk about a battered economy and a recession didn't keep the people at home; we had lines of upward to 200 people around each of my three stores before we even open at 4 am!! Just like last year, I have gathered these images to show you American Capitalism at its best!! Once again, two of the following photos were taken at my stores on a sad note, I want to give my sincere condolescence to the Wal Mart Employee that got trampled to death by the unruly mob of shoppers when they opened the door to their store this morning - that was just tragic !!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.