Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Happy New Year. We have members here who are in Australia and in most part of it, it's already 2019.
  2. The Orville returned last night with Season 2 Episode 1. According to IMDB, there will be at least 14 episodes this season instead of 12.
  3. The regular season is over. 2 weeks ago the Houston Texans had the divisional round and first round bye week and complete home field advantage all locked in and the New England Patriots had the wild card round. Of course Houston being Houston, they've gone and shot themselves in the foot by losing to lesser teams and squandering their divisional round playoff spot.
  4. I just realized that all 5 Jason Bourne movies, starting with the first one in 2002 and the last one in 2016, use the same song in the ending credits. I wonder why they did that?
  5. This is stupid, I hope it's not the start of a new trend: https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/28/18159096/black-mirror-bandersnatch-apple-tv-chromecast-netflix-devices-support https://www.engadget.com/2018/12/28/you-can-play-one-of-the-games-from-black-mirror-bandersnatch/ Reviews are not good: https://variety.com/2018/tv/reviews/bandersnatch-black-mirror-review-1203096231/ I read some comments posted under several online articles and many of them said it just got repetitive or it didn't give them much choices or it's suppose to be 90 minutes long and they only got 60 minutes out of it once they played it.
  6. I already saw outdoor grills on sale the other day at Costco. They had one that was $1.300. It's nice but I wouldn't pay that much.
  7. And let's not forget the new Summer Swimsuits line.
  8. Was at Walmart this morning. With 49 days between now and Valentine's Day and it's also still 2018. It's like I already saw Christmas merchandise in the stores back in October before Halloween was even done with.
  9. Final week of the regular season. On the AFC side, I want Houston Texans to win, Tennesse Titans to win. I want New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts and Baltimore Ravens to lose. On the NFC side, I want New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears and Los Angeles Rams to lose.
  10. Yeah first he said Peter Weller will be back and then Peter Weller will not be back so now no one knows if that project is still alive or not. Same thing when he said in 2014 he was making an Alien 1979 universe sequel with Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn (Alien 5, tentative title:Alien: Awakening, direct sequel to Aliens and will scrap what happened in Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection ). Then nothing happened and Ridley Scott stepped in and convince 20th Century Fox to let him do the prequels to Alien 1979, Prometheus and Alien: Covenant plus 2 more other Alien films are coming to bring them full circle to connect directly to Alien 1979. I'd rather see the one with Sigourney Weaver than these Ridley Scott's prequels that makes no sense to me and I don't think they bring anything new to the Alien universe. I also didn't care for Neill Blomkamp's Elysium which was a prop up for Obamacare disguised as a science fiction movie.
  11. Why there hasn't been a sequel to 2009's District 9? It's been almost 10 years!!
  12. So filming has been completed but the movie won't be released until sometime in the Summer of 2020. It takes a year and a half to do the special effects, the CGI, the audio dubbing, the editing, the music soundtrack, the dialogue audio tracks in foreign languages? Then the finish final cut and reproduced 1000s of copies of it for the movie theaters in the USA and across the world. I hope they guard the original master negative prints. What's stopping someone working at any of the companies that does the things I mentioned above to walk out with a copy of it? https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/12/24/gal-gadot-posts-heartfelt-message-after-wonder-woman-1984-filming-ends/2405400002/
  13. Without this event in Human history, we would not have had this 65 years after it, 50 years ago: https://gizmodo.com/50-years-later-the-iconic-apollo-8-earthrise-photo-sti-1831298664
  14. I guess the Raiders fans got their Christmas present early last night with this crazy play:
  15. See? There you have it! Die Hard is a Christmas movie! https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/12/nypd-lapd-die-hard-tweets/
  16. If Santa didn't bring you any prezzies today.... Here's why!!
  17. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Here's 82 Christmas Songs just for y'all !! (WITH LYRICS TOO)
  18. That looks like on of our cats in the Christmas tree, Sir T!
  19. I hope there is a spot in eternal hell for this woman - using a child to steal packages: http://www.fox4news.com/news/dallas-pd-woman-using-child-to-steal-packages-from-front-porch
  20. Track Santa's progress in real time ! https://santatracker.google.com/intl/en/tracker.html According to it, Santa will be at my home in 16 hours. Santa's FAQ: http://noradsanta.wikia.com/wiki/About_Santa_-_FAQs
  21. See what I mean? Houston always shoot themselves in the foot. This morning before they lost today's game, they were 2nd seed in the AFC in the Divisional Round playoffs with a week off between the end of the season and their playoff game plus home field advantage. A win today would had given them the AFC South too. The Patriots were 3rd seed in the playoffs in the AFC with a Wild Card round. Houston was down 29-16 against the Eagles. They came back from behind to lead it 30-29 and could had won it but a stupid play by one of their defensive player for roughing the passer gave the Eagles very crucial free 15 yards down the field to put them closer to winning FG range. Now with this loss, they switch places with the Patriots and the Patriots get the2nd seed in the AFC in the Divisional Round playoffs with a week off between the end of the season and their playoff game plus home field advantage and Houston get the Wild Card round. Then there is one more game next week the final week of the regular season, Houston at home vs. the Jaguars and Patriots at home vs. the Jets. Houston must win that game. The only team that can stop any Houston Professional sports team from ever winning a championship is always Houston. I have been following them since 1978 since we arrived into the United States from Italy in 1977 and settled in Houston.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.