Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara
-
New Video Released
Amazing video! Thanks Ms. Croft!
-
The system specification
I reserved a copy of Underworld for the PS3 because the game is gonna look and sound like crap on my computer. I loathe playing TR games on the PS, but it's the only way I can play until I get a new computer.
-
Ever wondered who makes Lara die?
LOL! I believed her. Lara does sound hilarious when she dies, so I didn't know if they were just kidding...or not.
-
Alison Carroll is the new Lara Croft at Pineapple Studios in London, England, 11 August 2008
Wow, I just found out about this! Anyway, I always thought Karima was pretty and she was good for Legend, but I was waiting someone with more of an edge for Underworld. Alison trying to hard (IMO) and she isn't ugly, but Karima was more like Lara. Oh, well. We'll see how it goes... EDIT: I just saw the video and I love the way she moves; she wasn't stiff, but she didn't flow like water (just like Lara). She looks much prettier when she's talking and moving, so you can't really judge her beauty based on photographs only. Karima and her and VERY different, so this'll be interesting.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Are you kidding me?! Ts... Whatever... Thanks for posting, though! I would've found out late.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah, I found that weird, too. I really enjoyed the film, though. Just that Batman's-voice-changing-thing.
-
Currently Playing...
I'm playing Silent Hill 2 right now and, I've gotta say, it's an AMAZING game. It gives you this feelings of building anxiety and fear, so when you finally see something other than just hear it (including the silence), you just HAVE to scream. The environments may not be the best thing because of the old graphics, but they create that very intriguing atmosphere that a better-than-good survival-horror game should. I highly recommend the game for those of you looking for a psychological thriller with great monsters, puzzles, and strange/unique characters.
-
Anyone likes Call of Duty?
I only have the newest game, but I hear the old ones were great, too. The storyline was pretty fun to play and Online was pretty sweet, too. I got to lvl. 55 and I didn't feel like changing prestiges. Now my little sister is doing most of the CoD and I'm playing Silent Hill 2 (which is AWESOME). She really wants to change to prestige 2 already because she's bored so I just might let her. Add me/her: ChikaMizuki if you have CoD 4: Modern Warfare Online. Keep in mind that she's only 10 yrs. old.
-
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
I didn't know you had a thread on this game already, P! You really are a gamer! Tomb Raider: Underworld comes out in November too right? This is what I'll get Pedro and he'll get me TR. Early Christmas! ROFL!
-
Soul Calibur IV
LMAO! @ The Star Wars chars. My boyfriend is currently playing the game so I'm waiting my turn. I wouldn't start playing right away if he did give it to me anyway, he found his Uncle's Silent Hill 2 game and I'm finishing that up first. It is a very good game, but that's off topic. Thanks for the pics. Purple!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Believe me J7, the series is simply AMAZING. I cried in New Moon (the second) and Eclipse (the third) too. I just got Breaking Dawn yesterday and I'm dying to read it, but I can't until I'm finished with my summer reading and math. The new Mummy movie wasn't HORRIBLE, but it wasn't the same without Rachel. It was pretty exciting to watch though. Lots of action! Thank you for the Twilight and Harry Potter links in HQ! Edit: I saw Pineapple Express today and I couldn't stop laughing! If you liked Knocked Up and Superbad, go watch it! & if you didn't, well...that's too bad...
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Aww, I don't wanna watch Hancock anymore. I saw Wanted yesterday and it was freakin' AWESOME! It's funny, the action is cool, but it's got some humor to it too. Angelina Jolie is so beautiful & James McAvoy didn't look too bad himself. I preffer the look he had in Penelope though. EDIT: I just saw Mamma Mia! and I loved it. It was a lot of fun, but the threatre was freezing! Looking back at what I said about Penelope reminded me; the DVD has a sneak-peek of Twilight, coming out December 12th (the same day Underworld comes out!). I adore the books and I'm waiting, almost bouncing around, for the 4th and final book. The movie won't be as good as the book, of course, but it's still nice to see it acted out.
-
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Even after all the mixed reviews about Origins, I thought the gameplay was pretty alright so I can't wait for Silent Hill V! The graphics look pretty cool and I always love a good scare.
-
Who am I
Ooh, this is fun! 1. Not sure 2. Heather from Silent Hill 3 (?) 3. BloodRayne (I love that girl...thing...dhampir!) 4. Not sure
-
New Lara pics from Playstation Magazine
Perfect indeed! LMAO! That wetsuit's A-MAZING! All these new pics. coming out every couple of weeks are really taking a toll on my heart rate! WOOHOO!
-
tomb raider underworld (natla)
The suspense! >.<
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
What's that supposed to mean?! Did she secretely have a kid? How could she have kept something like that from the company and her fans?! I'm kidding...but that would be interesting...wouldn't it?
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
*GASP* Don't say such things, Fusion. It's blasphemy!
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
LMAO! That's very true. Go Croft and Jones! Lara looks like she can live longer than him, though. And I agree with Purple.
-
OH MY GOD LARA IS 38
LOL! Well she isn't a mom so we won't be saying anything about that. I can't believe it! Well, okay now that everyone's saying she doesn't have an age I can, but Jame's Bond has his girls. Why can't Lara get some guys? I think if she saw this she'd say she didn't need any. Which she doesn't.
-
Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
Now that you mention it...maybe...just a little.
-
Background music...Yes or No....
LOL That's what I thought too. I was like, "What are they talking about? Where?" But it guess that's because it suit the atmosphere because I played it recently and noticed all the music. It wasn't as bad as you guys were saying it was; I actually REALLY enjoyed the music for Legend.
-
Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
Wow, cops can be real pigs! I thought it was just here, but they're everywhere. Doesn't it seem like the only "fit" police officers are the ones on horses and bikes because all of them look pretty doughnufied over here in P.R.
-
Background music...Yes or No....
I think the music should depend on where you are or what you're doing, but there should almost always be music. IMO, music has always been an important part of Tomb Raider; every game's music is beautiful and different and suits the game.
-
Brand New Tomb Raider Underworld Images Released April 11th 2008
Yeah, it would've been cool to see her Legend hair color with the new graphics, but I like this color too. And yeah, she does look like AOD Lara with her long pants, but cooler! I'm excited, I'm excited, I'm excited~! EDIT: I thought they changed her bio. for Legend. But I like thet fact that she looks better in every game. She'll look human soon, like the chars. in the new Metal Gear Solid.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.