Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. You mean one of the quick time events cutscenes where you have to push X so she can climb out of crevice before lungs burst? If so, should just be power mashing X button while pushing up on joystick. Worked for me. Don't know why it wouldn't work for you. If it where she climbs out of water, takes a gasp of air, and has to climb up to a shorline or ledge, should be usual push A to climb up. And yes, the Pirahnas can go bleep bleep . At least you can stab the Eel and be done with it LOL
  2. The same with me. After my rage of glitched 100% subsided, I went to explore that spot. The houdini is same for me. Marker shows it right on a mat, but no gold. And the backpack for me is missing as well, though I collected it when I went for the relic(s)
  3. After the main mission in San Juan you, abbey, and Jonah return to Paititi in a boat. After that, a cutscene will play that signals the final push. Then Etzli will be standing in skull cave with mission marker on him. That is the point of no return. Once you talk to him, you start the final assault. that is also the point where the final side mission in Paititi, the champion bow, is unlocked by speaking to Uchu so in summary, when you return to HIdden city via a boat, don't talk to glowing Etzli cuz he take you final mission
  4. I'm clueless to all this ? I to also dindn't really pay attention to the emails. All the Squeenix emails have involved games that are ps4 only, and I have no ps4, so anything Square Enix I been auto deleting all year XD Though the emails about Dragon Quest 11 are reeeaaalllyyy making me want sell all my xbox stuff LOL
  5. I had her in the Condor outfit, so the feathers and hood gave a sinister feel. If I had her wear the wraithskin (my opinion, the best outfit) I would prob yell at tv screen "it a demon D:!!!" XD You see that antler bear skull all darkened in the cutscene ?
  6. If itregarding the murals/ritual. the little girl on monolith island in river between market and corn/rice field parts of city
  7. The bow unlocks the same time as the final story mission. Uchu has you retrieve it. The Murals and subsequent ritual are started by a little girl on the tiny island in Paititi river that has monolith on it.
  8. I don't know much about the gold weapon skins, honestly did not know they existed LOL, but I think you have to have that weapon unlocked in story to put the gold skin on it. Example being the gold shotgun. Can't use untill Lara gets the shotgun about 80% into the story. As far as the Squeenix issues, I'm not sure. Might be best contact them. ? Somebody else may be more help then me though I'm sure.
  9. No problem And yeah, this game definetly makes some tricky areas. Paititi still holds the record for most cuss words said behind a ps2 game city I got lost in lol
  10. 1. Their is a 13th side mission where Uchu sends you to collect the Champions Bow, the final item for the ceremony. It becomes avaliable right before you do the Final Story mission. 2. That Crypt challenge Icon, IDK why it stays there. I noticed alot of challenge icons are in the challenge area, even if the items in challenge are spread far out across map. 3. I've noticed that as well. Tomb Icons going back to white, but for me at least, they have not affected anything. Probally something on the game side.
  11. I like how they tend to lean in to lick Lara's face and she stops petting them immediately LOL. Also, knowing what little bit of spanish I know, the name of the achievement is cute. Also, dealing with animals, the ruined tower camp in San Juan has a bunch of turkeys you shoot with flares for Thanksgiving ?
  12. I hope so. Even though some will call it petty, when you spend whole weekend going OCD collecting every single thing in a video game, and the game bleeps it up....it crushes you XD I got a NG+ started and going to stay camped at Conzumel eating Churros till I hear anything lol
  13. Left Thumbstick moves curser/aim recticle and right trigger unleashes the bullets/arrows. (Xbox One). I remember doing the red solar flare to the Jaguar but don't remember what quick event buttons I had to do to burn his nose with it lol
  14. I though you were at the oil fields, but thought that was before you unlock San Juan, which is where I though you were at lol. Though the oil fields does have imo the best cutscene ever. All depending on what outfit Lara is wearing when she emerges.
  15. PowerPyx and I resolved this other day. Their are 13 side quests. The Dice/Outcast get marked as 2 of the 11 even though the game shows it as 1 big mission. And the list in the other thread shows the Prima Guide doesn't list the Bow you have to retrieve before Final Story Mission
  16. No problem. I was the same way. I shot bullets and bows and when I saw the video, I went "make sense due to that area being pure rappel rope"
  17. I've been in there I believe, moreso if it led to a relic. I must of walked right past the gold lol
  18. Beat the game But 100% completion got glitched. Several collectibles didn't register and Laura Notebook (filled auto by story) glitched at 90% My OCD wants to say some words I can't type in forums :l And this post seems like a slight vent, but I beat the game Stella . Just hate I, like many others, have the 100% glitch(es)
  19. If i remember right, the flare gun is a cutscene only quick time event. That knocks the panther off laura back and starts the fight proper. Where RB while aiming pistol will shoot a flare (if any crafted). If it is a glitch, maybe close the game and restart it/console? clear the console cache? Should autosave right when laura gets the witcher 3 backside lol.
  20. You have to use the rappel rope to knock them down.
  21. How did you get seperated from Jonah? If it was by talking to Etzli in the skull cave, you may be at no return point (if they assault the aztec pyramid)
  22. Anybody playing the Xbox One version of Shadow, the above two achievements are still glitched. I have every single map 100% and two artifact collections are showing incomplete -__- The Resistance: 88% (8 collectibles) Handmade Dolls: 60% (3 dolls) Every map is 100% OCD don't like it ?
  23. THE EXACT SAME FOR ME. I just said to hell with it and left it xD. I couldn't find a way to get it so just left. Not bothered by it since I'm at the point of no return but curious about it as well
  24. no problem. glad I could help. Especially when icons overlap lol
  25. The Dragonball icon is just to show the challenge that started/is in that area is active/done. There are 4 crypts. 2 in serpent guard area and 3 in the paititi forests. the challenge icon being all the way over there kinda threw me off as well lol


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.