Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. I remember that tomb. Shotgun ready one needs to be lol
  2. I know two good neighbors (one has passed sadly) from my teenager years that would probally give that house a run for money if they had yards bigger then 5yards long
  3. 51 Slender Man *saw my little bro had it on his christmas list and slenderman meme lives in woods xD IDK
  4. Your welcome. I hate we are not much help, but seems to be an issue that will unfortunately have to wait for Squeenix to get around to :l
  5. If my internet speed wasn't under 2mb, I would redownload TR and see if the walls are on my two 100% files. But seems almost everybody has the invisble wall :l
  6. And I learned my stealth from my Zoology/Forensics teacher in high school. He would stand in front of computer, then next you know, be behind the class room or entering the door O>O. Maybe it was time manipulation LOL. Squeenix seems to care about it support as much as EA lol. I did some more google search and nobody has a real definitive solution to the invisble walls the latest update is spawning all over the city :l
  7. Sounds like somebody or somebodies fudged up somewhere and they don't want to deal with it being holidays/a head scratcher. Hope you get it situated
  8. all 3 of us ninja'd each other XD Shadows of tomb raiders indeed ?
  9. Rescuing Colqi takes place in a bottom right corner area of hidden city, in video seems you are in the serpent guard/temple area. (moreso if you rescued the prisoner who is behind the rolling stone door rebels helped with). I don't think you can leave that part of hidden city untill you finish the part of main story that takes place there which involes a prison and a story part where you climb to top of a huge fat statue. But looking through that archway, and the totem on other side of that invisble wall.......you should be able to walk back down those steps due to that being part of the Serpent Guard side of city. Only thing I can think of (that don't label as a glitch no one seems to have solved looking at web) is it is the "can't leave mission area" barrier that is present in games. If it isn't a "can't leave mission area"......then it is a true out of nowhere glitch. And looking online, doesn't seem to be ways to fix it. Some solutions I perused are finishing the quest in that area, finding a camp fire further up in that side of Paititi, reloading game. If you are on Xbox, you could delete save data from console (NOT everywhere) and next game loads up, your data resync from the microsoft cloud built into XBL and se if that works.
  10. My Aunt Vickie had someone who was scoping out their neighborhood last week (which is few miles up road). She tailed him for couple hours as he drove around the whole neighborhood. He finally went to confront my Aunt, and she said "I have 45 pictures of you thief, you are not stealing packages in my subdivision". She hasn't seen the vehicle since lol. But people just do not care anymore. And if you notice in the video, they don't even get in a hurry. They just casually waltz up and take it like it is free f*** food .
  11. Glorious !!!! GIVE HIM A PATENT, TRADEMARK, ETC AND SHIP THESE!!!!!
  12. Probally recent, giving since Bellichick and Brady and concussion lawsuits, NFL be adding like 50 rules a year lol
  13. That is why I didn't buy the Season Pass version. When they said 1 tomb a month, and tombs being fairly short(don't know general length of dlc ones), I was like " game wont even be on console HDDs/PCs after 7 months, when game only takes 3 days to beat " lol
  14. That is how I found it on my first play file, Stella lol
  15. And just now on the news, a postal worker delivering packages sent text message to his friends so they could steal packages after his UPS truck left the driveway. Nobody cares anymore. and Jesus can't come fast enough :l.
  16. I know on Xbox you can delete save data and it brings two options: Delete from console (and resyncs from cloud service next game start up) or 2. delete from everywhere (perma delete) I don't know if PS4 uses a similair cloud save/resync system :l ?
  17. The 6 challenges are: 1. Dunkin' Bones (rappel into skeletons) 2. Keep on Carrion (bird nests) 3. Droppin' Decimals (jump pulling down swing rope things) 4. Change Weather (pull down frog things) 5. Bottom Feeder (underwater plants) 6. Speak of the Dead (completing all the crypts) If all 6 of them have green checkmarks, then it could be a glitch. If that the case, maybe exiting and reloading?) deleting save data and having console resync with cloud? (Xbox, don't know about PS4
  18. I remember that one. Never gave it much thought when I played. Could it be just a marker showing the last camp you used/saved at maybe? Being it appears at camps you just left?
  19. Off top of my head the compass icon represents where the next story progression happens or something. Only compass that I know of.
  20. I remember that nest. When i first came upon it (while cussing at how lost I was in Paititi) I went "this is high up here" lol
  21. I love it as well. The running attack multi shot animation she does with the bow prop is awesome, I couldn't print screen that though xD
  22. Microsoft 2 mins ago just sent me an XBL Message with a download code for the Outfit and Bow prop. I cannot say for certain if they will soon be sent out to the Xbox Community who pre-ordered, or if it because I contacted Microsoft directly this morning regarding them, but I want to let my fellow Xbox Raiders that I recieved the codes for the Avatar Outfit and Prop.....so hopefully Xbox will be sending them out ***before the message, I contacted Microsoft earlier this morning on when they would be released. I do not know if that is related to any of the above, though they did manually add the outfit to my Avatar App with Bow code being sent later*** Here is a screenshot(s) of my Avatar showcasing the Outfit and Bow.
  23. good. Phillip Rivers deserves a SB appearance. Eli and Ben have, now time for Phil.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.