Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. Thanks. It WOULD be nice to get a gift from Microsoft but, we all know how that will go LOL
  2. On Xbox I finally surpassed 100,000 Gamerscore. Though in hindsight such an achievement is rather shameful, I am proud of such an accomplishment and had to share with somebody xD I know I'm a nerd, but at this point in time, I am a happy nerd.
  3. Just so they could add incentive to try or play a NG+
  4. Depending on where you go, gravy on fries is still a thing. One of mom's co-workers at the AL Forensics Dept always order biscuit gravy with her fries ?
  5. I'm the same way with catsup. It has been years since I had catsup on any food. And 2nd on the vanilla ice cream !. And I like blue cheese, but only on burgers or salad.
  6. Lol. No argument there. And I do agree America does have a cheese fetish. Outside sloppy joe's, I know people who put cheese on apple pie. That...I don't do lol
  7. The dinner I fixed tonight brought a light-hearted debate with some friends of mine about putting a slice of cheese on a sloppy joe/manwich. Ever since I was about, I say 15?, I discovered putting cheese on a sloppy joe, and have been putting cheese on them ever since. So I ask a very random question: Do you all put and or have thought about eating a Sloppy Joe with a cheese slice ?
  8. Yay for Tomb Raider and the website
  9. Glad everything is smooth sailing for you now
  10. Kind of made no damn sense, and song was just somebody having a mouth seizure....but it is what it is lol. Though the classic "just play Xbox" would of been good xD lol
  11. So where you able to get the means of Fire Arrows and burn the barrier? A last ditch effort to fix a problem in Shadow is a good ol' "New Game" or re-install lol. Sucks, but sometimes work. But going from the post above, I say you were able to make it past the barrier?
  12. So the one tomb a month thing seems like it will be good. Just depends how long it takes per tomb. With it being only one per month, I'm still set on my "buy all of them via season pass" in 2019 when all are released
  13. I didn't much care for the reboot (obviously will never hold a candle to Mel Gibson) but a sequel to Fury Road should be interesting
  14. They did her just as good as that Charlize movie, Monster. You never said Nicole Kidman, I would of never known.
  15. That is one of the things I've always laughed about in baseball games, whether it be highschool, college, pro, etc. That baseball goes towards the fans, all hell going break loose in that slug fest slaughber knocker
  16. Hopefully. Morph, Spirant, or Stella may have an idea
  17. Hmm, if reloading game, or loading a save before that area did not work......I don't know :l. Maybe someone else has an idea that might work. Sorry I couldn't help ?
  18. So after she puts her guns back in the cloth wrap, the screen goes black and Lara is frozen in place, unable to walk? Off top of my head, all I can think of is exiting the game and starting it back up again, reload the save, going to load game and loading a save file before that point. I had that happen to Lara couple times on a trap in san juan. Lara wouldn't move and I had to exit game and reload
  19. The same for me on Xbox a couple of times. Instead of commenting on the artifact she goes "I can't carry anymore". Though I was still able to view artifact.
  20. The Martian was a pretty good film I thought. And I usually don't care for Matt Damon films
  21. I've mostly stopped watching TV shows and movies because nobody has any ideas anymore. All they can do is remake what has already been slapped on a DVD or TV screen. And the remakes end up having exactly what you two have mentioned; or some director wants to use fancy CGI and better equipment to "enhance a classic" when the classic version is fine as is. I don't know how many times they do a TV show or a movie and grandma and mom go "I saw that when I was young/a child" Remaking Steel Magnolias (2012) pissed mom off royally, and the magnum remake pissed off grandma. Ghostbusters remake irritated my stepdad as he said "cult classic should stay untouched".......though I thought the latest one was pretty good imho. But Overall: I agree with you both. I say they should leave stuff alone. Who cares if this generation that never looks up from a damn phone screen has not seen X from Y yester-year. But everything us three have mention will keep on. All because as my parents say "The world has run out of ideas. Hollywood is lazy. Politics are bullshiz" And to go On-Topic....I loved the original charmed, the remake can kiss an ass :l
  22. Do like my Eagles did in our Super Bowl 52 win....if he scores a TD, score one back lol. You don't answer a Brady TD, game will slip fast.
  23. I'm the same xD. LIke in March I pulled a muscle in back that only fully healed couple months ago. What did I do to help heal it? Sit in my chair playing Xbox LOL. I knew the chair made it worse but I was like, Meh fudge it. Even now, my lower back is all knotted from spending last two weeks in bathroom from IBS ghost pepper. What am I still doing?...sitting in chair playing Xbox But glad your shoulder is getting better. And seems Kat got the guns situated as well .
  24. I don't think it is selfish of you. And glad the 3 of us could have been of some help.
  25. Everything above ^. After a cutscene near the end, you will pick up an Assault Rifle and then be able to commence Rambo After the Oil Fields, and the scenes that follow, you should have your arsenal back. along with the shiny new toys you got via Oil Fields


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.