Everything posted by Big Tyler 08
-
Temporary Fix for 100% Glitch
Sorry to hear that morph ? Hopefully Squeenix fixes all this soon. But I guess silver lining is all of us are getting our money's worth with all these playthroughs lol
-
Temporary Fix for 100% Glitch
Thanks. And very true. But for OCD and impatient people like me, this is a almost sure fire way till Squeenix decides to fix it .
-
Temporary Fix for 100% Glitch
You're welcome. When my Manko Tunic went purple heart, and the two achievements on Xbox went from 0.74% to 2% of Xbox players unlocking...I had a feeling they were on to something with the inventory thing. But all the above gave me 100% map and 100% game completion. so hopefully it helps other people having the same issues
-
Temporary Fix for 100% Glitch
The players on the Square Enix Tomb Raider forums speculated that an inventory bug caused the Dr. Croft and Completionist from unlocking. Every item in the game shares space in Lara's Inventory. Most players, like me, more likely went OCD and bought the ammo pouches, crafted outfits, etc and those took up space needed for the Artifacts. Why maps showed 100% but Game itself showed 99% and below. I tested this hypothesis on a 2nd play through on Xbox. I did these things in my playfile: 1: Did not craft any outfits 2: Did not buy outfits 3: Did buy Lockpick, Knife Upgrade, Rope Ascendor 4: Did not buy weapons, ammo pouches, or weapon mods. 5: Did all 13 side missions, and did Bullseye challenge in Croft Manor Flashback I just completed my 2nd game with the above, checking each artifact by looking in collections after picking up, and i unlocked both Dr. Croft(max collections) and Completionist(100% game) In conclusion, the hypothesis was correct. There is an inventory bug that Square Enix has not yet fixed of every item in game sharing the same bag space. For those having difficulty getting 100% game progress, follow the above on a vanilla play-through (NO NG+) So in closing, start a new game file and DO NOT CRAFT vestige outfits, DO NOT BUY outfits, weapons, ammo pouches, weapon mods, and ONLY PURCHASE the Lockpick, Rope Ascendor, and Knife Upgrade. Do every side mission (two give artifacts). Do Bullseye Challenge (hit targets with med ball) in Croft Manor [Just to be safe] After picking up each artifact, view the artifact and as Lara reads the description, push "View Collection" and make sure you see it in the list(s). And finally, have fun and hope this wall of text helps you to get your two 100% achievements/trophies God Bless
-
Happy Birthday Tom!
110yrs old ! What is your secret, Sifu? A Dr. Pepper each day? lol. Happy birthday man.
-
How to swim out of crypt in Temple of Kukulkan??
Welcome :D. My first play through I needed a second to figure it out myself lol
-
How to swim out of crypt in Temple of Kukulkan??
If it the crypt where it fills with water after open gate to sarcaphogus....only way out is to jump in and swim all way down and back toward the entrance where you came from. One big U-turn. This may help: https://www.camzillasmom.com/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018/solved-crypt-5-temple-of-kukulkan-the-hidden-city-paititi-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018.html Time Stamp) 56:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atnU5jgMsPA
-
Help! I accidentally saved over my game! Possible to restore?
I know -__- Luckily, shotgun and assault rifle send them back to Lord of the Rings
- Lara The Demon (Cutscene Spoiler)
-
Help! I accidentally saved over my game! Possible to restore?
Sorry to hear that but at least you get to relieve the epicness again lol
- Can Not Make Jump
- Underwater passage near Hidden City/fishing village waterfall
-
Help! I accidentally saved over my game! Possible to restore?
I never knew about the LT+RT thing ?
-
Crypt Access (by speak dead marker)
****UPDATE**** I WAS ABLE TO REMEMBER HOW. Forgot about the tree you can climb up lol
-
Inaccessible Gold Glitch Hidden City?
I think the gold icon just flat out glitches. I collected it earlier on my 2nd playthrough where it wasn't on the map. After opening the underwater chest, the white gold icon popped up on map, yet the gold wasn't there and didn't respawn. This was all done about 45secs ago
-
why isn't it showing 100%?
**UPDATE** I'm half way through Paititi, so far not buying anything from merchants (outside knife, rope, lock) and no crafting outfits...all collectibles are regestering so far. I can't collect no more resources but I am halfway into testing the inventory hypothesis regarding 100% glitch. Should be done sometime early next week.
-
Jaguar Trial (possible spoilers)
Haha. Lara would have a somewhat heads up with the hide with mud thing . But IDK. Jaguar trail still seems wierd xD
-
From bell to rope ladder
What Crayon said. I always forget about the saving grab since spamming X after jumps has become 2nd nature to me in TR games LOL
-
Retrieve champions bow
If it has glitched for you, worst case is 2nd playthrough and do the mission before you talk to Etzli for final mission
-
From bell to rope ladder
Is it the bell that rises to ladder after the cart puzzle? If so, it is kind of a far jump. Do a running jump to get enough air time to grab the bell and soon as Lara reaches top, sprint jump to the ladder before her weight lowers the bell. Also this may help: https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/details/cozumel-2.html
-
FIFTH Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
16) American Psycho 38) Bring It On 54) Paramedics (1988)
-
Retrieve champions bow
After talking to him and him telling you about the forest/Jaguar animorph, should be able to head to the cave. But if the green quest circle still showing above him and/or the quest is not triggering "go to cave/forest"....he could be glitched. If it is the latter....not much can be done. Nobody has found a fix for it yet, and Squeenix hasn't commented on it.
-
Jaguar Trial (possible spoilers)
Haha. I'm never looking at underwater tunnels the same ?
-
Jaguar Trial (possible spoilers)
Tape worms maybe? LOL. Though I think Lara may think that theory kind of smells ? LOL
-
Jaguar Trial (possible spoilers)
Reaching the animal trials in my 2nd playthrough, I once again wonder this question: What does water have to do with Jaguars?? I know Jaguars can swim, but they prefer ground and tree canopies instead of rivers and water. Even the ones I see at the 5 zoo's I've been they pace the grass or laze on tree logs. The Spider trial I understand; climbing up walls. The Eagle Trial I understand, dodging huge azz blades while tight rope walking. The Jaguar.....one long underwater tunnel........what the frizz??(cookie to who know what game Frizz is from) The path after spider leading to Eagle was more Jaguar then the actual Jaguar Trial Only jaguar connection I can see is hiding in the water weeds from the eel down there is similar to a Jaguar stalking?
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.