Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. I always thought Lara's bow is an item you always have to use. Sometimes you need fire arrows but you should switch weapons in your menu to the bow.
  2. Yeah he was a good actor and a great man. I remember him in all the Airport films.
  3. dunno but it has an 8.2 on IMDB
  4. Yeah that pissed me off. Selfish,dumb and stupid behavior.
  5. They say November 2016 for PS4 but who knows. I don't think they are backwards compatible but I'm not sure. I got the Xbox One version. they are both nice consoles PS4 is smaller does the same job. What is cool I guess is having both gives you options. I had my 360 since 2005 so I can't complain really.
  6. I'm gonna hope for the best on this one. I really don't have any expectations on it. The first was the best and the 2nd was eh. If it has a decent story then maybe the rest will take care of itself. Should be cool effects wise.
  7. Yeah the 20 year Anniversary should be interesting.
  8. I know this wouldn't happen but it would be cool to just enhance the graphics and characters and leave it as is.
  9. Yes! Happy Birthday Lara! If I remember correctly she was born in 1967 or 68 making her 48 or 49 lol. Pssst. LCO is 15 today where did the time go. Tempus Fugit for sure. Official Crystal Dynamics Gif for Valentine's Day today.
  10. Yeah..... The Opera House lol
  11. Welcome to the forum I actually have a working pc with a 16mb Voodoo 3dfx card still working for old games lol. Enjoy the game!
  12. Originally posted by Nixxes_Official: We have just released the first PC patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider, build 1.0.610.1. This patch focusses on critical issues users ran into immediately following release, as well as minor updates based on user feedback which we could get in quickly. This patch will be applied by Steam or Windows automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client or manually look for updates in the Windows Store. Startup issues (Steam Only): Fixed C++ runtime error showing up on startup preventing some users from running the game. Provided work-around for issue where the VC++ redist would not properly get installed, stopping the game from starting at all. Solved problem where the game would crash on startup when tools like Bins Taskbar organizer or Spacedesk are installed. Updated options screen with among other things: Independent mouse sensitivity control for aim and regular navigation. Mouse and Gamepad X axis inversion Option to disable keyboard button prompts. Option to disable mouse smoothing (very light mouse smoothing is present otherwise) Other fixes included in this patch: A variety of fixes and improvements to UI including map, basecamps, and Remnant Resistance mode. New graphics option 'Specular Reflection Quality' to enhance resolution and reduce aliasing of specular reflections, at some performance cost. New graphics option to disable film-grain independently from 'Screen Effects'. Improved HBAO+ quality, including better occlusion for distant objects. Improved NVIDIA SLI performance. (Steam only) Fixed SLI glitches during water/snow effects. (Steam only) Resolution Modifier option that allows you to use a lower rendering resolution independent from window size when running in windowed mode. Performance optimization for situations where Razer Chroma features are enabled. (Steam Only) Improvements to Razer Chroma effects. (Steam Only) Fixed an issue that could rarely lead to an error on machines with 16 hardware threads or more. Fixed mouse cursor not always being hidden when using gamepad. Fixed major stuttering in Endurance mode. Fixes for Endurance leaderboards. Fixed Remnant Resistance missions occasionally not starting. Fixed rendering glitches on some objects on NVIDIA 6x0 and 7x0 hardware. Some issue do still happen and we are working with NVIDIA to resolve those in future patches or drivers. Warning messages for users turning textures to Very High or enabling SSAA to indicate high-end hardware is required. A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks. While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we have made a Beta available on Steam, Build 604.2, that can be used to switch back to the previous version. Source
  13. I guess it's true that you can't bite the hand that feeds you. I agree.. I keep it separate also... If you think about it though, this was the only way that it wouldn't happen again. Let's hope for better day's
  14. Yep.. that's pretty much what I did too. Not everyone is good at getting the mushrooms on target and then getting him quick enough. Nice to see they gave us options lol.
  15. I used up mine too and just kept trying until I did somehow.
  16. I agree. I felt the same way. Just as you and being a webmaster you felt compelled to get an Xbox One just to be in the game (pardon the pun) to do your work. I doubt this will happen again and sadly with all the great reviews the game has gotten so far that everyone couldn't have enjoyed it together on all formats at the same time. I did get the collector's edition and the statue was pretty good imo. The journal is very nice. I wish it came with the Season Pass though. I was thinking today that this game is like Angel of Darkness but with a great review. I'm getting that low participation vibe all around and it really sucks. I miss that buzz and people asking for help and the chatter. I'm sure even Crystal Dynamics is scratching their heads too except they kinda know why. They really made a fantastic game in every way this time. Let's hope the game has some legs when it comes out on PS4 and or when it goes on sale for pc or something.
  17. Maybe next time it'll be a PS4 exclusive lol OMG what will happen then?
  18. I think there are a number of people out there doing that.
  19. Added the new PC Comparison Video and 9 screens for PC Also the BABA YAGA Video and Screen Also PC Minimum Specs and links to buy the game that is out today! NEWS VIDEO SECTION PICTURES SECTION
  20. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Take it where you can get it lol. Raccoon likes to dip the food in the water before he eats it.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.