Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
ROTTR Game Help
Xbox One Smartglass can record your gameplay from your pc. I haven't tried it but it might be something to experiment with if you have Windows 10 installed and have your Xbox One on your network.
-
ROTTR Game Help
I took the easier route. The last game drove me insane. You can switch at will but have to start over. I'm ok with that. After sorting my capture issues I just reached Syria.
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
I seemed to have fixed it. I had to go through an HDMI Switcher first and then to the PVR Rocket to the TV. I am capturing my gameplay whoo hoo!
-
ROTTR Game Help
Adventurer gives you auto aim to easily kill your enemies. Tomb Raider mode you have to aim yourself. 2 other options are even harder if you are that wild and crazy Tomb Raider Expert.
-
ROTTR Game Help
Shhhhh I have the E-Guide handy if you get stuck.
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
Yeah ya gotta do what you gotta do. If I didn't get the ROTTR edition I wouldn't be playing atm. I ordered the collector edition from the TR store and it hasn't come yet. The prima guide from Amazon is delayed until Dec. 14th so I bought the prima eguide you can view immediately online. I was attempting to capture my gameplay with a PVR Rocket by Haupauge and Lara and Jonahs voice's cut out and so I'm a little miffed atm. Trying to think of MacGyver methods next or just play the game and enjoy it.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
I guess the force will be with us through the holiday season.
-
LCO Updates November 6th 2015
I finally had some time to catch up and update. I've uploaded the new Launch Trailer featuring the song of Karen-O "I shall Rise" Also the 3 Part Vignette series of Woman VS Wild Video Clips are here 3 Xbox 360 screens Pictures are here Un-boxing clip with Meagan Marie opening the Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusive Edition. Has a 12 inch statue. Xbox one game. A journal and her jade necklace. They also have a new book coming out : RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER: THE EXCLUSIVE EDITION ART BOOK I don't know how many here are playing but if you are I hope you have fun! If you are waiting for other formats that's cool too. I'll be playing on the Xbox One. I bought the Tomb Raider Edition Xbox One and at Mid-Night Tuesday I will start and probably call out sick for work on Wednesday lol.
-
This is absolutely extremely disgusting if you'd ask me!!
Wow! That is a lot of gum. lol
-
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Launch Trailer
Lara Croft’s relentless quest for answers leads her through the harsh Siberian wilderness, deadly tombs, and puts her in the path of ruthless Trinity forces.
-
Karen O - I Shall Rise (Official Audio)
Featured on 'Rise of the Tomb Raider,' single out now on Cult Records: http://smarturl.it/koishallrise(show more for lyrics + track info)
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
For myself initially I was really annoyed when I heard of the exclusive deal because I bought a PS4 to play the definitive edition and thought also I'd be good to go for the next game. I didn't want to buy another console you have no idea. I did though and it's solely because I want to play it in full HD in all it's beauty. I have a 360 but if you ever saw the definitive edition graphics on the ps4 you can't go backwards. So currently I am working a lot of overtime in work and some of it went to the Tomb Raider Store,Best Buy and Amazon for this game. I'm a Tomb Raider Fan and a Tomb Raider Webmaster so.... Go with your wallet and your heart lol. I inquired Crystal Dynamics if they did any polling on what people claim to be doing and they had no info. So I figured I'd ask here and see what you guys are doing. A lot seem to say they are either waiting for the pc version in 3 months and many waiting a year for ps4 and finally some so annoyed they are not playing at all. Any crazy Tomb Raider fans like me? Just curious.
-
I only counted 4,990.
that was ducking insane.
-
Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition : Video Unboxing
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
thanks again!- Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Hey BP she is a cutie lol nice to see you.- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Looks good- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
those were definitely teasers.- Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Thanks!- Been away and back now? Let us know here!
lol I feel so old now! Welcome back! LCO will be 15 years old on February 14th 2016. I didn't launch LCO then but I did buy the domain name that day.- Engineer built a Mjölnir!!
that was pretty cool.- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
22: Insurgent- Jaws 19 (I can't wait!)
You can just watch the first Jaws and you are good.- Bear 1. Dumb Human Female 0.
He's right.- Bear 1. Dumb Human Female 0.
I don't think so. Her phone would have gotten wet lol - FOURTH Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.