Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Just got back from Comic con in NYC played the TR demo
Did the archery contest at the booth at Comic-Con and got a Bulls Eye and won! Got a signed Lithograph woo hoo! Also I played the demo and I have to say the video clips don't do it justice seeing it up close on the TV screen. The game is going to be a lot of fun I enjoyed it very much I also got to meet Stella! She was so nice. Got to meet Meagan Marie again and the gang of us went out for lunch at a restaurant on 42nd street. All and all a great day! Have to sort through the pictures and Meagan had a video and camera guy with her so should be a few more to share here soon.
-
Happy 37th Birthday, Kratos, my friend!! 40! Updated 2013
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!
-
Tomb Raider Editions Revealed
I agree if you want them all you could go broke.
-
THE FINAL HOURS OF TOMB RAIDER PART 2 LIVE
An Origins Story : The Final Hours of Tomb Raider Part 2. Watch and Download The Clip in HD here.
-
Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Thanks all! oil of olay' I swear by it. haha!
- Happy Birthday Gia!
-
Crystal Habit Tomb Raider Podcast 14
Meagan Marie talks about what goes on during the final 6 months until the new Tomb Raider game is released. Podcast 14
-
Currently Playing...
Seems I have to start looking in those WalMart bins.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
That's a wild looking stadium.
-
New TR Shield Wallpaper
New Tomb Raider Shield Wallpaper Designed by Estuardo Sandoval A 6 months to go til release goodie. Get It Here.
-
PAX 2012 Tomb Raider - 13 Minutes of Gameplay
Yeah we saw this at E3 in a private room. Actually we saw roughly 45 minutes worth. Looks good doesn't it?
-
Happy Birthday! Week of September 3, 2007
Happy Birthday!
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Wow lotta new people welcome everyone! Say what you want we have the best crew here! Welcome to the forum.
-
Classic Game Music : Tomb Raider Theme Duet by Rayactivemusic
Classic Game Music : Tomb Raider Theme Duet by Rayactivemusic Superb job!Thanks to Stella for the find.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I saw it in the movies it was a good film.
-
New Tomb Raider 2013 Screens Released
New Tomb Raider 2013 Screens Released 17 in all most at 5000 in size very generous indeed. LCO Crystal D Tomb Raider Gallery Also added 2 clips in the Specials/Assorted section. V and A Exhibition featuring Tomb Raider.
-
Gog.com Tomb Raider 1-2-3 pc $9.99
I'll be getting that too
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yawn .... Another re-make I guess brain pans with original ideas are extinct.
-
Happy Birthday Stella!
Happy Birthday Stella! Hope you have a wonderful day I was hoping to see you at E3 maybe next time you'll be able to go if we can coax Crystal again lol.
-
THE LCO E3 2012 THREAD
When i know you'll know lol usually it's not long before it comes out so after January i say.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I saw it too and I liked it very much. Yeah a lot squeezed into the few hours but I liked the twists and the ending.
-
Gog.com Tomb Raider 1-2-3 pc $9.99
Yup I got em all so far now tr 123 has a patch update for those who have gotten that already.
-
Gog.com Tomb Raider 1-2-3 pc $9.99
I'll have to get those too 9.99 how can you go wrong.
-
Live From Nerd HQ: Tomb Raider
http://www.break.com/nerdmachine-2012-livestream/'> Live From Nerd HQ: Tomb Raider - Watch More Funny Videos
-
Behind the Scenes of Tomb Raider
Video in HD and for download here.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.