Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. Hi Tamariki, Welcome to the forum - have fun
  2. We went to see Hot Fuzz today and can definately recommend it - it was very funny and enjoyed by myself, hubby and 15 year old son.
  3. I knew it looked familiar Poor things, they really don't like being washed. Did you read some of the posts - some wash their cats everyday because they are allergic - so why have them. The merits of washing in a loilet are also discussed.
  4. AngelR replied to BPanther's topic in Off Topic
    Well shiver me timbers - you sure look like you were having fun BP, great outfit.
  5. Thanks Raek - it says it's out on 25th May - I was hoping it would be sooner.
  6. We want to see Hot Fuzz at the cinema too, we all loved Shaun of the Dead.
  7. Hi Lady Lara Croft Welcome to the forum. You can even discuss Silent Hill here at Your Favorite Non-Tomb Raider Games
  8. Shows it's coming soon - the topic has been moved up the board in readyness for our discussions about the actual game rather than what we think
  9. Maybe he's a bitsa
  10. Hi Hippo - Welcome back Your avatar is lovely
  11. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    When I actually checked Mr Obnoxious's ticket details, I discovered he was a County (not City) taxpayer anyway, so he pays my wages as much as I do (I live in the County) LOL. We have booking software too - it's been a great help - when we realise someone is using their wives card details cos they've used their 2 hour limit up we can just cancel their booking - the look on their face when the screen goes back to the desktop is brilliant (laughs evilly).
  12. So basically hand to hand actually means foot to face etc. LOL
  13. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    I'm glad it's all getting sorted out, I hope it doesn't affect your sis too much, hopefully knowing everyone is behind her will help. I had to deal with a Mr Obnoxious the other day - he had pushed in front of another person to use one of the PC's, a member of staff had tried to get him off it but he ignored her so she called me. I pursuaded him to get off but I then had his finger jabbing at me with that classic comment "I am a tax payer, I am entitled to use the free public access computers - I pay your wages". I pointed out that I pay my wages too as does the person he pushed in front of - and that he was entitled to use a computer when it was his turn. He was very aggressive and it took me a while to get him out - I had to threaten him with security, he said he was going to complain about me - it won't matter if he does as he was in the wrong but I doubt he will. Another member of public came up to me after he'd gone and said how terrible it is that we have to deal with such rude and nasty people - I thought that was nice of her, it's a shame there are so many about, as AJ=TR will confirm - nasties and weirdos are frequently drawn to libraries, but so are some really nice people too.
  14. AngelR replied to Gia@LCO's topic in Off Topic
    Some great sigs as usual - yours is beautiful Morph. You deserve to be proud of yours too tino - remember for sigs tho' the max size is 500 x 250
  15. Singr It's great to see you - we've all missed you, Welcome back
  16. Hi Black_Crow, Welcome to LCO - have fun
  17. AngelR replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
  18. The cover looks great - really whets the appetite - I can't wait for the game
  19. AngelR replied to BPanther's topic in Off Topic
    It's only bottled real ale in our house - and I don't like beer either. I'll bet there's not many CAMRA (campaign for real ale) members can say that LOL. Truth is a joint membership is not much dearer than a single and it means the designated driver gets reduced entry to beer festivals too.
  20. Hi Romy - Welcome to LCO, Have fun


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.