Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Happy Birthday Little Lara. Uncle James is still looking for a dual holster and a pair 40's for ya! Your Daddy will have to assemble them and teach you how to use them.
  2. I watched the first 11 min of Night At The Museum Secret Of The Tomb. I got to the part when they were giving the presentation at the dinner banquet and then the ancient Egyptian tablet started affecting Roosevelt and all the museum characters and everyone went berserk and panic ensued, etc etc Just more of the same boring mayhem and recycled visual gags that were in the first 2 movies. Not going to finish watching the rest. Looking back at my IMDB rating for the first 2 films, I gave each one a 1 out of 10 so I doubt this one would be better if even that than the previous 2 films.
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtQUePN5y40 Spock's very final dialogue scene:
  4. He has lived long and prospered like no other man (or Vulcan) on earth. R.I.P. Mr. Nimoy and may you still find logic in Heaven. http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/27/opinion/buzz-aldrin-leonard-nimoy-spock/
  5. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1951265/ Yikes! I want my 2 hours back! Katniss was whiny and a cry baby in this! A far cry from her strong female persona in the first 2 films. Lawrence's acting was awful too but of course she didn't have much to work with in term of a script besides being whiny and crying. By the time she cried for Peeta for the 4th time, we have stopped caring for her! Yes Katniss, we know you miss Peeta your first pretty boy love but come on, there are other guys around! I can't believe she'd even agreed to that script - you'd think after 2 films and 100 of millions in box office receipts and Lawrence being the main star of the film, she would had somewhat control of the script. Now we have to wait for a sequel which is totally unnecessary. This could had been wrapped up in one 2 hours film instead of 2 hours of crying and pouting and pouting and crying and whining. 3 out of 10 stars.
  6. http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/26/technology/fcc-rules-net-neutrality/ Some of the comments I found on the net about this: But on campus, it's so delightful, Our packets have nowhere to go, Net is slow, net is slow, net is slow. It doesn't show signs of stopping, All our packets, our hosts are dropping; Bandwidth is turned way down low, Net is slow, net is slow, net is slow. When we finally connect to a site, It's time to go back to the dorm; But if I could stay here all night, I could submit their Web form. The network is slowly dying, And, I fear, we're still denying, But as long as Sprint is the way to go, Net is slow, net is slow, net is slow.
  7. HA! I missed the Oscars tonight! I knew it was on tonight but I really didn't even want to watch it. It's been a couple of years or longer since I sat down and watched the Academy Awards show from beginning to end! I just looked online and Birdman won Best Picture? What? I have never even heard of that movie. Rosemund Pike should had won Best Actress (IMO) for her role in Gone Girl but looks like the Academy decided to play it safe and give the Oscar to Julianne Moore. The Academy is composed of a bunch of wimps!
  8. Gone Girl (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2267998 YIKES! Talk about crazy psycho woman! Rosamund Pike was nominated for Best Actress for her portrayal of a crazy woman/housewife and I think she will win too! She made Alex Forrest (of Fatal Attraction for those of you who either do not remember that name or were not around in 1987) looks like a convent nun! 4/5
  9. Welcome, Mick. 2 correct! #30 and #67 are not Cliffhanger and The Naked Jungle.
  10. WOW! Thanks Hardkore!
  11. I finally finished Ouija. I just read on the internet that the entire 2nd 50% of the movie was reshot. Here's a French Trailer for it and I can tell you 1/2 of the scenes in that trailer were not in the movie I watched. WTH? Maybe there will be an alternate version on DVD with the original scenes put back into it?
  12. I found this: http://www.dorkly.com/post/70521/behind-the-scenes-photos-return-of-the-jedi
  13. Oh I didn't think of that possibility! LOL! Excellent, Morph! 4 out of 4!
  14. Don't bother with that movie Ouija. I have been watching it for almost 5 days now and I just can't watch more than 3-5 min of it each time. It just won't hold my attention. Horribly written and over-hyped, just like Oculus was! UGH! Ok! Gonna go watch the next 3-5 min of it and in another 3 weeks I may finally see the end of it.
  15. 1 out of 2 correct. #32 is not The Maze Runner.
  16. 5 out of 6. You are very very very close on #22.
  17. Alright, Sir Tom! Yay, Shrenshy! Good Job, Hardkore! Excellent, Jolie752!
  18. 12 3 45 6 789 101112 1314 15 1617 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 2526 27 2829 30 313233 3435 36 3738 39 4041 42 434445 4647 48 495051 5253 54 555657 585960 616263 646566 676869
  19. If y'all miss the commercials, you can catch them all here: http://superbowl.nbcsports.com/
  20. I will root for the lesser of two evil. Go Seattle! But that doesn't mean I have forgotten nor forgiven Seattle for what they did to my Broncos last year!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.