Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Meagan Marie is back as Tomb Raider Community Manager at Crystal Dynamics!
Ask her to bring back the live Lara...
-
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris: Four Player Co-Op Mayhem
Merci Monsieur Tommie!
-
PC SPECS: LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS
8 GB RAM? That's it! I will need a new computer again! Ohhhhh Andrea my Dear!!
-
WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
3 more weeks!! I should go see if Great Britain or Australia will accept me for as a Political Refugee.
-
Talk about being CRUEL to your kids!
Better late than never. This is the 4th year in a row Jimmy Kimmel has asked his viewers to do this. It's hilarious! A bit cruel but still hilarious! I can't understand what the girl in the last segment said that was BEEPED out right before the donate to the troops overseas logo came on the screen.
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
- I know Halloween was last week but this is creepy!
YIKES!! http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29878047- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
#54 is correct. #30 is not The Thomas Crown Affair but good guess.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Tom silly!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Nightcrawler (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2872718 Good performances by Russo and Gyllenhaal YET the only way I can explain this movie is by comparing it to a Michelin-starred fine dining restaurant: You spent $600 on dinner per person and you still walk away afterward feeling hungry and empty inside: the dishes are beautifully presented like a priceless work of art, the service is impeccable, but the portions are small and not filling and you don't get seconds. 3/5- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2103281/ Not impressed! The first one was so much better being an origin story. This one is just an excuse to have lots of machine gun fire and explosions and a bigger CGI SFX budget! 2.5/5 I gave the first film 4/5 here: http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?6025-what-wuz-the-most-recent-movie(s)-you-have-seen&p=218390#post218390- I know Halloween was last week but this is creepy!
Happy Halloween 2014!!!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Into the Storm (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106361/ ...and here for the past 18 years I thought Twister was one of the biggest cinematic insult to my intelligence that I'd ever seen. This movie just beat Twister to win the grand prize for STUPIDEST MORONIC disaster movie ever. It was so bad: script, acting, dialogue, etc, etc. I HAD to skip forward just to watch the tornado scenes. 0.5/5- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Whoohooo, Hardkore!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Hercules (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1267297/ By the number we've seen it before formulaic sword and action and adventure fantasy movie. It's alright if you have nothing to watch including TV reruns and you have about 100 min to waste. 3.5/5- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Not correct and at same time you are almost correct.- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
#27 has already been solved. #16 is not The Lone Ranger. Good guess.- I know Halloween was last week but this is creepy!
Another ONE! I am never buying Bananas again! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798570/family-s-terror-world-s-deadliest-spider-trapped-waitrose-home-delivery-gnaws-leg-esacpe.html- LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Baltimore in the Super Bowl? I think the road to the Superbowl XLIX (49) for the AFC goes through Denver again.- LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Looking at Smith's WIKI page, I see he took revenge on the Panthers this year while playing as a Raven.- LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
I guess the point I was trying to illustrate was that you have done so much for the team and the only one time you let the team down and everything you have done is forgotten and you are remembered for that one bad thing: not being able to play and have to sit out the season. So they let you go and I think that is very heartless! American businesses are like that: we are family here. We have an open door policy. We will take care of you. But first time their profit or bottom line is on the line for something you did or couldn't/didn't do, you are out of the door! It's the same as marriage. For better or for worse? In health and in sickness? HELL NO! Not for all the couples who took those vows and married and then divorced! First fight! First disagreement! First time you had money problems... And it's I WANT A DIVORCE!- LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
I bet those idiots with the Indianapolis Colts are kicking each other now for letting Peyton Manning go the one and only time he got hurt in his entire Colt career and had to stay out a year, way to show gratitude toward the man who lead the Colts to eleven postseason appearances, with nine consecutive appearances from 2002 to 2010. The Colts won eight division titles during this time along with two conference championships in 2006 and 2009 and 2 Superbowls! http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000413952/article/peyton-manning-breaks-brett-favres-td-record- Everything about Movies and DVDs
The Purge: Anarchy (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975578/ Definitely better than the first one. 4/5- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Mr. Majestyk (1974) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071866/ The good old days when actors like Charles Bronson, James Coburn, Lee Marvin, Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, Paul Newman were tough guys heroes on screen without the help of CGI and many times without body doubles doing stunts for them! Today's actors like Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Michael Fassbender, Llam Neeson, Christian Bale, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth are all Wimps! They use stunt men and CGI and they are afraid to get their clothes dirty! 4/5- LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
These constantly changing NFL rules confusing me. How can it end in a tie? Shouldn't there be another OT quarter if it ends in a tie? - I know Halloween was last week but this is creepy!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.