Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. that looks so Rad, Tom!! Guess I can't download it because I don't have a XBox Live membership!! btw-you have http://www.tombraidernews.xom/ in the link - guess you are excited about it!!
  2. I hear Saw V is the last one but I could be wrong considering how they like to milk these Horror Franchises!! We went to see The Changeling today!! 5/5 perfect 10 5 stars what an emotional movie!! it grabs you from the beginning and it won't let up til the end!! Best Picture Best Director Clint Eastwood Best Actress Angelina Jolie Best Actor John Malkovich Best Screenplay J. Michael Straczynski Best Costume Design Deborah Hopper Best Original Music Score Clint Eastwood
  3. We went to see The Changeling today!! 5/5 perfect 10 5 stars what an emotional movie!! it grabs you from the beginning and it won't let up til the end!! Best Picture Best Director Clint Eastwood Best Actress Angelina Jolie Best Actor John Malkovich Best Screenplay J. Michael Straczynski Best Costume Design Deborah Hopper Best Original Music Score Clint Eastwood
  4. I am going to refrain myself this year from posting a thread about me having the Demo of the latest TR game as I have been doing since TRAOD and getting everyone all riled up!! But you have to admit, it was fun to do!!
  5. damn I will either have to buy a new PC or steal a Sony Playstation 3 from my stores
  6. fixed now, use the DL links in the original post thank you Gia for your help
  7. You saw it here first and nowhere (on other Tomb Raider websites) else!! Running Time 7.34 Size 17.7 MB WARNING: this files only plays with VLC - Gia has the FLV Format in post #4 below download here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pfsf03 NEW UPDATED LINK Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/40695519/Alison..._Video.mov.html NEW UPDATED LINK
  8. Angelina looks so beautiful all the time!! (HQx49) Samples: Download here: 49 Photos 35.3 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/p2se8l CREDITS: terminator at Celebutopia.net
  9. Angelina with her kids at the "Make It Right" Building Site in New Orleans, October 7th More info on Brad Pitt's "Make It Right" foundation: http://gamil.com/2008/03/12/brad-pitts-mak...reaking-ground/ http://www.makeitrightnola.org/index.php?isDirect=true That is an honorable cause!! (HQx156) Samples: Download here: 78 Photos 80.7 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qfoerg 78 Photos 109.0 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/89xtay CREDITS: terminator at Celebutopia.net
  10. I don't know where you heard it's released today. The movie is still a project in production; there is no release date and I doubt filming has even been completed.
  11. Angelina Jolie with her kids Shiloh, Zahara and Pax in New Orleans, October 6th (HQx46) Samples: Download here: 45 Photos 36.2 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/zolbm0 CREDITS: terminator at Celebutopia.net
  12. complete set: 20 HQ photos 17.7 MB http://www.sendspace.com/file/lrcva5
  13. Angelina Jolie at Il Buco restaurant in New York City, October 3rd (HQx30 + 43 HQ MORE NEW ADDS) Samples: Download here: 73 Photos 50.6 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/er0dkw CREDITS: terminator and isa_ at Celebutopia.net
  14. MORE!! Part 6 14 Photos 17.4 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/myhucx
  15. oh you will, I've been to 4 Madonna Concerts in my life with the last one being in 2006 at the American Airlines Center in Miami Florida for her Confessions tour and Andrea and I had runway tickets. strangely, it was exactly 9 months after that concert that the girls were born - I wonder if Madonna and her music has anything to do with that...
  16. Angelina Jolie @ Screening of "The Changeling" in New York City, Oct. 04 (HQx20 + 146 HQ + 122 HQ + 163 HQ + 20 HQ + 17 HQ MORE NEW ADDS) I hope you like it, took me 2 1/2 hours to download all these images, zip them, upload them... Samples: Download here: Part 1 100 Photos 62.8 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ag9zn Part 2 100 Photos 66.4 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/94l299 Part 3 100 Photos 86.7 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/h5oh8a Part 4 100 Photos 74.4 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/oqefby Part 5 88 Photos 61.6 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/k4qq31 CREDITS: kroqjock and terminator and isa_ at Celebutopia.net
  17. that's why her Bond song should had been so much better than the crap she came up with!! In 25+ years of following Madonna's career, I have never been so disappointed with her!!
  18. don't forget Ms Bassey did Goldfinger too: some of my choices for Best Bond Song that I could find on YouTube: Sheena Easton For Your Eyes Only Rita Coolidge All Time High http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YWOKC-a8KM Carly Simon Nobody Does It Better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T9qY3S7594 Duran Duran A View To A Kill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsiBhQ60rJE Aha The Living Daylights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUGsSBaLrVw Paul McCartney & WINGS Live And Let Die Sheryl Crow Tomorrow Never Dies Tom Jones Thunderball http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOvnVpE4c8g
  19. Wow!! It must be nice to be a celebrity!! Everyone fighting each other to take your photographs!! Samples: Download here: Part 1 54 Photos 37.1 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/za3llh Part 2 54 Photos 51.1 MB - http://www.sendspace.com/file/u06iuq Mirrors: Part 1 - http://rapidshare.de/files/40613696/55344_...-23590.zip.html Part 2 - http://rapidshare.de/files/40613774/56310_...-75510.zip.html
  20. too late now, that's final!! the reviews on the internet from regular folks like us are not good either: http://www.mi6forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4...47565a87046420b http://www.mi6forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4...fa3cc72b4409408
  21. Awful, Positively Awful http://www.dlisted.com/node/28542 Where's Amy Winehouse and her version that she recorded but she was dumped by the Bond Producers because of her personal drug related problems and antics? I bet her version better!!
  22. well I'm glad Hardkore is not lazy like me, thanks for checking


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.