Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Almost 1000 Images of Angelina Jolie !!
Angelina at the 61st Cannes Film Festival going on right now. Kung Fu Panda Premiere at Cannes: All the pics of the event in rar files (Over 400 HQ pics) http://rapidshare.com/files/116221002/Ange...da_Premiere.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116233651/Ange...Premiere_02.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116243231/Ange...Premiere_03.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116252760/Ange...Premiere_04.rar Kung Fu Panda Pre-Premiere Photocall at Cannes: All the pics of the event in rar files (Over 560 HQ pics) http://rapidshare.com/files/116261699/Ange...hotocall_01.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116266804/Ange...hotocall_02.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116275992/Ange...hotocall_03.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116284312/Ange...hotocall_04.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116293176/Ange...hotocall_05.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/116342016/Ange...hotocall_06.rar N.B. Independent files, there is no need to download them all to see photos Credits to the originals posters at Celebutopia.net especially Terminator and also to Credits to DR_FIKA at F-T.net for turning them into .Rar Files and posting them on Rapidshare and to J7wild for the heads up. you can get WinRar here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
-
pickups in TR8...idea
well if Lara is in the middle of nowhere on the other side of the world from the UK and she is in the middle of a battle and she runs low on Health Packs and Ammo, how is she going to buy supplies at a store or pick up supplies at the mansion? Teleport?
-
The Day of the Dead in Underworld?
I don't think Kurtis died at the end of AOD; he chicken out before the final battle and deserted Lara!!
-
The Day of the Dead in Underworld?
I think Eidos chose to conveniently forget about that...
-
The Day of the Dead in Underworld?
Thanks for the info, Tom!! This is great and I hope they go somewhere with it. For example, they can use it to explain what happened to Kurtis, Lara's Mother or even better: maybe Lara did die at the end of Tomb Raider Last Revelation and somehow Von Croy found a way to bring her back using some of this Aztec Day of the Dead Magic - after 8 years, I still want to know how Lara got out of the Tomb of Seth when it looked like she was buried alive and died in it!!
-
Angelina Jolie in "Wanted"!!
the photos of Angelina dangling out of the cars are real; she did her own stunts with no CGI and no Blue/Green Screens and the cars were going at up to 100 mph!!
-
Angelina Jolie (in a Yellow Dress)
- Angelina Jolie in "Wanted"!!
SHQ Screenshots: I think that's the guy from that boring 'Atonement' movie- External hard drive
I prefer Iomega external Hard Drives - I got 250 GB, 360 GB ($129.95 US Only before $30 Rebate), 500 GB and my next one going to be a 1.5 TB!! http://www.iomega.com/promos/monthly_savings.html- Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
This is Great!!- Kurtis Trent is appearing...
why would Tomb Raider Underworld info even be on IMDB?- Brand New Tomb Raider Underworld Images Released April 11th 2008
ahem... she looks like AOD Lara!!- New Tomb Raider Underworld Images Released April 11th 2008
ahem... she looks like AOD Lara!!- Angelina Jolie signs autographs in Washington DC, April 8
- Angelina Jolie (24 Photos)
At the "Iraq, Education, and Children of Conflict" discussion at a Council on Foreign Relations forum in Washington DC, April 8:- Talkthrough Tomb Raider !!
Where was this video when I was struggling in Tomb Raider 2 and breaking my Sony Playstation 1 Controller in frustration 10 years ago?- Angelina Jolie at 16 Modeling Photoshoot !!
Wow, she looked the same!!- Angelina and Brad are now officially Brangelina ?!?
if this is true; there must be a lot of disappointed Men and Women around the world who were hoping for a chance and I bet Jennifer is probably eating a gallon of Breyer's Ice Cream right now!! source: http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navcl...92726&hl=en- A slightly Pregnant Angelina Takes a Sunday stroll with kids while Brad works in New Orleans !!
For those who don't know: Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt is the Cambodian Boy wearing the white t-shirt and khaki shorts, he is now 6 years old - he is the first child Angelina adopted. Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt is the Ethiopian Girl, wearing pink shirt and white pants, she is now almost 3 years old, she is the second child Angelina adopted. Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt is the Caucasian Girl, wearing a white dress and diapers that Angelina has in her arms in most photos, she is almost 2 years old and she Angelina and Brad's natural born daughter. Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt is the Vietnamese Boy, wearing a black t-shirt and khaki shorts, he is almost 4 1/2 years old, he is the third child Angelina adopted. if I'm wrong, shoot me!!- A slightly Pregnant Angelina Takes a Sunday stroll with kids while Brad works in New Orleans !!
No Bodyguards?!? Where are her Bodyguards?!?- TRU locations
Hey Shrensh, I think Greenland is called Greenland because it's land that's covered in Green...- Where does Firefox 2.0 keep its cookies at?!?
thank you Shrensh!!- Where does Firefox 2.0 keep its cookies at?!?
If I go into tools/clear private data and clear cookies, I will delete ALL cookies. Anyone knows where Firefox keeps the cookies at? I went into the Firefox Program folder and I didn't see a cookies sub-folder. I just want to delete the cookies to laracroftonline.com and not all of them at once!! Thanks!! ^_^- Angelina Jolie suffers from Low Self-Esteem !!
I want to be famous too!! See myself on TV and in the Movies and laugh at the Bull they write about me in the Tabloids!!- Angelina Jolie suffers from Low Self-Esteem !!
Despite the fact that every man (and many women) on earth wants to be with her or even be her, Angelina Jolie claims that she suffers from low self-esteem . She says: If Angelina has low self-esteem; then I am extremely Anti-Social and I hate human contact of any kind!! I guess Angelina was just saying this so she seems normal to blend in with us non-famous people because that's what sentient warrior sex goddesses from other dimensions do. They blend in. They blend in then they strike when we least expect it. Behold, Angelina Jolie! Men cannot resist her! Mankind may not survive her! - Angelina Jolie in "Wanted"!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.