Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. source: http://www.pcgames.de/?article_id=600169 Screenshots of Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary PC Version German Version Copyright 2007 Crystal Dynamics and Eidos GmbH (DE) Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are Trademark of Eidos Interactive and Crystal Dynamics Copyright 1996 to 2007 All Rights Reserved I found this news using Google at: :) http://news.google.com/news?ie=UTF-8&o...97808&hl=en
  2. 3 days left to get your guesses in!! The person with the most correct guesses in each of the 4 categories gets a Brand New Copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary for PC or PS-2!!
  3. direct link of the Version TR252 posted without having to go to the AOL page and install their stupid ActiveX Plug-Ins http://mms://wms-eu.stream.aol.com/aol/uk/...trailer_460.wmv left click on it and let Windows Media Player stream it PRESS ALT ENTER during playback to go to Full Screen
  4. Harry Potter 5: The Order of the Phoenix Full Trailer http://www.geocities.jp/danradcliffe_webja...ler20070421.WMV not very good quality - I am looking for better quality!! Bourne Ultimatum HD Trailers 480p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (31.2MB) 720p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (72.3MB) 1080p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (105MB) right click and save target as to Download and Save to your PC then change the .DLL at the end of the file to .Mov
  5. It looks like it!! Wow, if we get to do the stuff in the Original Tomb Raider's cut scenes too, that would be so cool!! I want to control Lara when she breaks into Natla's office!!
  6. the strategy guide will be in my stores on May 8th.
  7. try this: http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/england.html
  8. and I was hoping to play the game and finish it before the Twins get here!!
  9. you will be out there for a long time - still over a month to go!!
  10. from the Stella's walkthru:
  11. they never learn... since 1999: I posted a fake demo at Eidos before Tomb Raider Last Revelation came out as an April Fools joke; I posted fake screenshots of the Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness Demo here in LCO as an April Fools joke; I posted a fake article announcing the delay and possible cancellation of Tomb Raider Legend here in LCO as an April Fools joke. Yet they fall for it every time!! I even made had a fake demo for Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary: complete with self executable installation program (showing EULA, Required Disk Space and Available Disk Space, System Requirement; auto choice of installation on Drive D with Browse and change option) with changing screenshots while installing; auto execution of READ ME file and the Game EXE file complete with Desktop and Start Up Menu Icons (made using real TR 10th Anniversary screenshots). Once you complete the installation, the game will run and all you get is a screensaver ending with Happy April Fools Day from J7wild. The whole thing is 650 MB but I decided I wasn't gonna be that cruel!!
  12. I'm not watching any of these videos or read the comments and opinions; I'll wait for the game!!
  13. when it comes to Tomb Raider, I don't joke about; you known me for a long time VonCroyJr. and you know that to be true!!
  14. it's on the net... I found it by googleing it.
  15. UK gets it first again!! That's it, I am moving to England!! Australia PC: 6/07/2007 Price: 62.95 AU.D Playstation 2: 6/07/2007 Price: £64.95 AU.D
  16. U.S. PC: 6/5/2007 Price: $29.99 Playstation 2: 5/29/2007 Price: $29.99 U.K. PC: 5/25/2007 Price: £29.99 Playstation 2: 5/25/2007 Price: £34.99 wow that's high!! that's like $60. U.S.D!! :blink:
  17. I see they kept the SAME music from Tomb Raider 1!!
  18. then they won't be identical twins if they weigh different
  19. if you are "older" what does that makes me, Tom? Aren't I older than you?
  20. More hints here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...ost&p=11943 You can all make changes to your guesses anytime from now until April 26th!!
  21. whats this between midnight and 6 am time? that's my night night time!!
  22. I tried one day for hours until my eyes went and my brain went and my fingers started to and I couldn't get outside!!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.