Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Check out the Outfit I unlocked !!
The Classic Lara outfit complete with the bundled hair and the 2 Pyramids on her Chest!! :lol: :lol:
-
The Rant Thread
There is a big tree on one side of our house which provides shade for one of the Upstairs Extra Bedroom. The branches were getting too close to the house and when it rains real hard and the wind blows, the branches will hit the house and the window. I told the yard people today to trim the branches so they wouldn't touch the house. Andrea and I and the Girls, we went out afterward and didn't come back until 1 hour ago. Well guess what? The Whole Freaking Tree is Gone!! Instead of Trimming It, They Removed It!! The Supervisor I gave instructions to this morning was White and I spoke to him in ENGLISH; his crew is Hispanic. Somewhere between him and his Crew, someone Screwed Up!! Furthermore, because the tree always provided shading over that bedroom upstairs, we never did get Miniblinds and Curtains put up on the Windows in that room; now we have to - it's as bright as the Sun in there and it faces East which means the Sun is gonna hit it at either Sunrise or Sunset (not sure which one) thus making it extremely warm during the Summer!! I have used this yard company for 2 years and this has never happened before!! Not only they are FIRED, I am talking to my Attorney!! I am gonna sue them!! Good thing I didn't tell them to trim the 60 year old Pecan Tree which produces a Ton of Pecans every fall (just ask Gia cause she made Pecan Pies with the Pecans from my Tree!!)
-
The T-Rex Fight
and one more thing: you can fire at the T-Rex from far away when the Crosshair are still WHITE and still cause its Rage meter to go up to full!! After I mastered this move, I killed the T-Rex with just 3 attempts!!
-
Awsome Screenshots!
Lara with her latest Trophy!! Screenshots from Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary PC Version U.S. Edition Copyright 2007 Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Interactive Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are Trademark of Eidos Interactive and Crystal Dynamics Copyright 1996 to 2007 All Rights Reserved
-
After all these years, Lara still says...
"NO" to me!! oooh there is something that goes here, Lara is going to check her backpack: the dual pistols go here, maybe? Guess Not!! Screenshots from Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary PC Version U.S. Edition Copyright 2007 Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Interactive Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are Trademark of Eidos Interactive and Crystal Dynamics Copyright 1996 to 2007 All Rights Reserved
-
Awsome Screenshots!
here's 2 more: Screenshots from Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary PC Version U.S. Edition Copyright 2007 Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Interactive Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are Trademark of Eidos Interactive and Crystal Dynamics Copyright 1996 to 2007 All Rights Reserved
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
jump and direction button to make her flip
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
I played Legend on the same PC with no controller; just the KB and Mouse and it was easier for me than this TR A!! Maybe I'm just rusty?
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Demo from LCO
it should considering it's made especially for Vista first, XP second!!
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
why don't you get the one posted by Tom: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...?showtopic=2430
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
yeah I am playing the PC version right now and it's terrible!! Lara has a mind of her own: I want her to go or jump this way, she moves that a way and you have to constantly use the mouse to change the camera angle until you get it right. I am going to get the PS 2 Version and dig up my PS 2 that's been boxed up and put away in the attic for 3 years now.
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
it should give you a waiting time
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
don't you people have a life? Like chores, schools, work, children, spouses, significant others, social work?
-
TR Anniversary Demo Released! Discuss it HERE!
it's also at the other TR site: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tombra...rsary/demo.html
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets Trailer Right Click and Save Target As - then change the file extension from .dll to .mov and Playback in Quicktime http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd ( 480p - 37MB ) http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd ( 720p - 93MB ) http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd ( 1080p - 131MB )
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary PC DEMO Available Tomorrow !!
actually it will be more like 5 pm here in the U.S. Central Time.
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary PC DEMO Available Tomorrow !!
this should whet your appetites!!
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary PC DEMO Available Tomorrow !!
3:30 Pm to 4:00 Pm U.S. Central Time!!
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary PC DEMO Available Tomorrow !!
I said Tomorrow (Friday, May 25th, 2007), U.S. Time
-
The 3rd Tomb Raider Movie
Angelina once again said she's taking a break after A Mighty Heart is released. who knows? Girl can't make up her mind!!
-
Angelina Jolie at "Ocean's 13" Premiere at Cannes Film Festival !!
Yellow goes real well with her!!
-
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at Cannes Film Festival !!
WOW!! Thanks Shrensh for looking them up!!
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary PC DEMO Available Tomorrow !!
You can get it here: http://www.tombraider.com/anniversary/ and here: http://www.gamespot.com/event/download/tombraider/ and if you are really impatient; replay the Original 1996 Tomb Raider Game Demo: http://www.download.com/Tomb-Raider-demo/3...1_4-859094.html
-
I have Tomb Raider Anniversary for Review
You are so lucky Tom!! I am still waiting for our shipment of TR A games for both PC and PS-2 to arrive; should be here next Tuesday!! I want to play too!!
-
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at Cannes Film Festival !!
How do I get Angelina to adopt me? I am a poor Italian Immigrant who needs a good family too!! Anyway I don't understand her tattoos here: Are they Longitude and Latitude coordinates?
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.