Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Palace Midas Bug
I didn't have any bugs in Colosseum but I did get all the artifacts and relics in Palace Midas and it didn't unlock anything and I wonder if that's correct!!
-
Bloody $%!@ Horsemen in Tihocan !!
I'm at the Temple of Khamoon now... only got Lara killed 40 times before I figured out how to kill those bloody horsemen!!
-
Bloody $%!@ Horsemen in Tihocan !!
How do I use their shields? This is killing me!!
-
Join the Shrensh's YouTube Tomb Raider Station !!
More Videos, Shrensh, MORE !!
-
Tomb Raider Parodies
I boycott these videos, they are a mockery of the Tomb Raider Games!! :angry: :angry:
-
Questions...
Did you find all the artifacts and relics in each level and picked up all the medipacks and ammo?
-
Bloody $%!@ Horsemen in Tihocan !!
I used up all my 50 Caliber Ammo, my Shotgun Ammo, my Medipacks, and I am just plinking away at them with the default puny peashooters and they are not taking one bit of damage. I tried the slow motion shoot but Lara either gets turned into a stone or a fireball or gets run over by one or the other before she can even jump sideway. This game gets more and more frustrating by the second!! :angry: :angry:
-
need help for Croft Manor
you can use the grapple in this room somewhere else, just not on the hanging archer...
-
LCO Chat Room
some of us are in Chat: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/chat/flashchat.php
-
Is the Colosseum level shorter now?
and more Bats and a Rolling Boulder and remember the pillar room with the pressure pad that activated a timed door high up with the secret? I loved that!!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
-
Is the Colosseum level shorter now?
I don't mean the physical size of the colosseum, I meant the length of the level: there was more to do in the original TR1 version!!
-
need help for Croft Manor
which one? #1, #2 or #3?
-
Saving Issues
that's weird, did you play all the way to the T-Rex with the DEFAULT Profile or did you create a new one? Maybe you created a new one and played all the way to the T-Rex and then when you restarted the game, you forgot to change profile and started with the Default Profile (which is the start of the game all over)?
-
Saving Issues
you need to have reached a checkpoint in the Peru level for it to activate the load/save game option. Have you finished the first puzzle in Peru? (getting the double door open after Lara's guide is killed by the wolves in the cutscene)
-
What's the difference in the Difficulty Settings on TRA?
whats the difference between easy, medium and hard on the TRA? I'm playing on Medium. Does Hard gives you more enemies and more puzzles and less medipacks and Easy gives you less enemies and less puzzles and more medipacks? Also are the level areas depending on which difficulty level you choose? Is there really a difference?
-
Saving Issues
regardless where you saved between checkpoints; once you exit the game and resume the game at the title Menu (even IF you didn't QUIT the entire program and go back to Desktop), you will restart at the last checkpoint autosave.
-
Is the Colosseum level shorter now?
Is it just me or does the Colosseum level seem shorter (than the one in TR 1) and a bit disappointing to you?
-
Silliest Complaint about TRA I'd read so Far!!
I'm just happy to be playing a new TR Game... think about it, they could had just QUIT after the AOD mess... I don't care if she looks like a Troll, I still play the game!!
-
Mountain Cave Artifact Help
remember when you entered this area and on one side Lara slides down the slope? as soon as she starts sliding, press jump and then the Grapple button. If you look up before you go down the slide, you will see something that turns into the blue Grapple symbol.
-
Strange Glowing light in the manor?
yeah I noticed that and I looked around for a while for the source of it and I finally decided it's from that little light overhead?
-
Silliest Complaint about TRA I'd read so Far!!
Here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=69042 :lol: :lol:
-
Walkthrough for this EXCELLENT game
wow I haven't seen Stella in Eons!!
-
Boss fight ( the 2 horses)
read my post (#4) in here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...?showtopic=2489
-
Palace Midas: Spikes and pillars room
you need to pull the white blocks off one of the ledges with your grapple to reveal a relic behind it I was able to get one relic by jumping on the white pillar, jump left to grab the spikey pillar, shimmy around, jump to the slope, slide, jump and grab the ledge and then quickly position Lara on the edge of the ledge while it retracts and jump to grab the crevice in the wall so she can reach the relic. I haven't been able to get the other relic (behind the white blocks she pulled down) or the Lead Bar; not fast enough with a keyboard and a mouse!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.