Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Tips for Time Trials?
LOL!! They are 2 months old, they can barely hold a rattle for 5 seconds!!
-
Tips for Time Trials?
I feel the same way - I wasted 2 hours yesterday trying to finish St. Francis Folly but I kept killing her!! 2 hours I could had spent with my girls!!
-
Tips for Time Trials?
I saw a Trainer the other day; a Trainer is a small program you run after you started the game which changes the default settings of the game program allowing your game character to have unlimited ammo, all weapons, invincible, etc Google for it - it's somewhere on the net
-
Ethernet Port?
it looks like a rootkit virus has hijacked your PC but I could be wrong... let me see if I can find a solution but it's gonna be complicated do you have hijack software on your PC? http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/th.../hijackthis.php can you download it, run it to scan your PC and post the Contents of ENTIRE Log here? this is what a typical hijackthis log looks like:
-
Tips for Time Trials?
Infinite 50 cal pistol ammo and show enemy health all that hard work for 2 lousy cheats - I think I will skip the rest
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
-
Centaurs
here's the saved game; unzip it first. do you know where it goes? Temple_of_Khamoon.zip
-
Weird?
I seen him in one of the upstairs hallways to that leads to the side rooms, I seen him downstairs by the crates, I seen him in the Bedroom but he doesn't say or do anything. Is he Mute?
-
Tips for Time Trials?
how did you do it without killing her in the Knife Room?
-
Tips for Time Trials?
I've beaten Caves, City of Vilcabamba, Lost Valley and Tomb of Qualopec but I can't beat St Francis Folly - it is not possible on the PC
-
Wall Running Help
Up and Down button, don't look at Lara and wait for her to reach the height of her walk to the left to press the Down button, just keep pressing them over and over again and you will see her speeding up her wall run.
-
Been away and back now?Let us know here!
Welcome Back, Phoenix. Where did you go?
-
forum loging out
Did you check the REMEMBER ME box on the right when you first Logged into LCO?
-
Timed pole...Grrr!!!
Are you at the part with a retracting crushing wall, a retracting timed horizontal bar, another crushing wall and a permanent horizontal bar? It took me a while to get this but I noticed that when the first door opens and closes, that's the best time to do a running jump and when Lara jumps, the door will be open and the bar will be in place. As soon as Lara hits the bar while still holding down the forward button (to make her swing on it), press jump immediately and keep tapping the jump button to get her thru the next door and to the next pole and off the next pole.
-
Hey! I don't have these 2 Lara Action Figures !!
One of them won't be available until end of this month, beginning of July and the other one won't be available until August.
-
The "J7wild and Andrea's" Twins Guessing Game !!
PM me in LCO please, Purple NO MORE REPLIES PLEASE
-
The "J7wild and Andrea's" Twins Guessing Game !!
Any member of LCO who lives in the USA who still doesn't have TRA? Larsonsmother has graciously turned down her copy of TRA because she already has one and I ran into difficulty getting a PAL PS 2 copy.
-
Help needed :-)
Don't forget to grab the secret in this room before you leave this level.
-
Pyar popup madness wit' der forum n dat kidda... get me?
I also suggest everyone here to get Peer Guardian 2.0 6B: http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ :excl:
-
Me thinks there are bugs in the game.
I played the whole game on the PC and I have experience no Bugs in the game. Just annoying camera angles, hard puzzles, not enough time on those time runs, etc.
-
nervese much
do what I do before I play TR... get drunk first.... J/K
-
Wow that's a Huge New Wardrobe for Lara !!
These outfits work on both Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary: http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/index.html and the Tomb Raiders and Raiderettes at the other Tomb Raider forum take this task very seriously!! 241 Pages!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=95926
-
Great Pyramid stuck at 3rd button!!
Also the entire St. Francis Folly Level part of going up and down the tall structure to get the 4 keys is totally unacceptable!!
-
Great Pyramid stuck at 3rd button!!
I want to know what kind of psycho made this whole game up: the artifact in the fire room in Palace Midas, this puzzle, and there are 2 more later in this level that will drive you nuts!!
-
Bloody $%!@ Horsemen in Tihocan !!
I found a new way: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...ost&p=23694
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.