Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Damn I got the grapple and then the camera angle screwed me up and while I am messing around with the camera to get her to wall run in the correct directions, everything retracted.
  2. wow, you can? I go try it now!! Thanks Shrensh!!
  3. Shoot the buttons, shoot the creatures, shoot the button again, jump on slope, slide and jump, grab the horizontal bar, swing and jump to grab the next horizontal bar, turn around on the bar, swing, jump, grab the crevice, shimmy to the left, jump backward to grab the bar, swing and jump again, use the grapple to hook up to the ring, do the wall run and then jump to the opposite corner, slide, jump, use the grapple AGAIN, wall run AGAIN, jump to grab ANOTHER crevice, jump up to grab a higher crevice, shimmy around and then jump to grab the ledge behind Lara, pull Lara up. Do all this in less than 30 seconds before the horizontal bars and the grapple rings retract? NO WAY!! I killed her a dozen time and there is not enough time to get to even the first wall run!!
  4. I mean when you leave Lara alone and the game is still running. I've seen Lara adjust her gloves adjust her utility belt and pistol hip holster pull up on her shorts kneel down to tie her bootlaces stretch her arms and when she is wet shakes her arms and hands to dry herself kick her legs to dry herself grab her hair and run her hands backward to wring the water out anything else?
  5. I never did understand it in the original Tomb Raider 1; I always thought Natla just wanted the power of the Scion for her own personal use and she used Lara as a pawn to get it for her. But in Tomb Raider Anniversary; they made it very clear that Natla is actually the Atlantis Queen who shared the power of the Scion with Qualopec and Tihocan until she used it for her own personal gain and Qualopec and Tihocan banned her into frozen eternity. Until a nuclear blast from the testing of the nuclear weapons freed her and now she has assumed human form and is using Lara to recover the 3 pieces of the Scion for her. In the ORIGINAL Tomb Raider, I though she died when she fell down the deep abyss of the Great Pyramid and then for some unexplainable reason, she was reincarnated as an Atlantis Creature. But according to Tomb Raider Anniversary, from what I've seen so far and I just started Natla's Mines; she is actually an Atlantis Queen all this time and when she is in Human form, her wings are hidden away? Or is it without the three pieces of the Scion, she is just REALLY human and has no power at all? I wonder what it is: either I didn't understand the Video Cutscenes in the Original Tomb Raider and I played the game at least 20 times or that the Video Cutscenes of the original Tomb Raider just didn't explain the story clearly enough!!
  6. I am playing on the PC with just a keyboard and a mouse; sure it's frustrating and sometime I get SO MAD I just want TO Pull A SHRENSH (killing Lara on purpose out of frustration because nothing else is working) but I keep trying and trying (I died and/or restarted maybe 70 times in Palace Midas in the 2 rooms) and I will not quit until I finish the game; then I want to restart it!!
  7. a restricting wetsuit while scaling monuments? is that wise and practical?
  8. thanks Lara man - now my question is how they expect anyone to figure this out?
  9. At the very beginning of Sanctuary of the Scion at the top of the stairs with the mural painting of pharaohs holding something in their hands on 3 walls and the 4 things you turn... what the heck am I supposed to do here!! I think they are supposed to match but when you turn one, the other ones move!!
  10. Yeah I was stuck here for a while and you get to do this part again later!!
  11. Download the folder to your PC Double Click the folder to open to view its content Click on EXTRACT ALL FILES on the Left to Extract the folder This folder contains all the saved games for the beginning of each level UP to Obelisk of Khamoon with All Medipacks and Artifacts and Relics and Secrets collected!! Enjoy!! Caves.zip Go to My Computer on Your Desktop and Double Click on it Click on My Documents (on the left under OTHER PLACES) Click on Eidos Click on Tomb Raider - Anniversary Click on the name of your Tomb Raider Anniversary Profile (Purple, Shrensh, Gia, Whatever You Named Yours) and if you didn't make a new one, there should be only a folder then named DEFAULT PROFILE Copy and Paste the contents of my Folder INTO your Profile Folder and replace everything Be Sure to Make a BACKUP Copy of your Profile Folder FIRST just in case my Saved Games are Not Compatible and you don't end up losing yours too when my saved games overwrites them!! Then you will REALLY have to start the whole Game over!!
  12. I thought this was the most impressive thing I've seen in the game so far!!
  13. I am still stuck at the beginning trying to get Lara to the top of that High Room!!
  14. and if you have a scroll mouse, use the scroll wheel to change weapons - works before Lara takes out her weapons and even when she has her weapons unholstered!! and pressing the scroll wheel down as a 3rd Mouse Button while she is targeting will allow Lara to cycle thru different targets!! these are default game settings - I didn't change and remap the game controls in any way
  15. these pictures were taken at "A Mighty Heart" Premiere on Wednesday and Angelina looks extremely skinny - why is she losing weight? Is she sick? Poor Girl!!
  16. you might want to go back and start that over cause you will need those Ammo and Medipacks for later.
  17. I thought St Francis Folly, the spike pillar room and the fire room in Palace Midas are hard. This game gets harder and harder as you progress. I am currently in the Obelisk of Khamoon level and I tell you, I am at the very beginning of the level and immediately there is a monumental task of just trying to get Lara out of a room, a BIG room and Lara hasn't even got to Atlantis. From what I heard by talking to a couple of people who already finished the game; it doesn't get any easier!!
  18. why are you playing on Hard Mode the very first time around? I am playing Medium and it's difficult enough!!
  19. I am told that if you decide to change Lara into the Classic Outfit, regardless of where you are in the game, you will have to start the game over; be warned!!
  20. Use the Right Button on the mouse for targeting and Left Button to fire; hold down the Right Button but stop firing once their Rage Meter has reached its limit and then press A or D with Shift at the same time (WHILE STILL HOLDING DOWN the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON) to make Lara do the slow motion jump sideway and the white reticle will turn red and that's when you want to FIRE ONE SHOT ONLY I am playing on the PC too with just the Mouse and KB and it took me a while to get used to it - Welcome Back Boaz!!
  21. I haven't been able to play TRA in 2 days now!!
  22. AOD is not made to run on Vista Right Click on the AOD icon on your desktop Left Click on Properties Look for something titled Compatibility Change it to Windows 98
  23. first attempt? took me 6 times!!
  24. use the a s d w buttons combined with shift a s d w are the same as left, down, right, up arrow
  25. jump to the ledge on the upper right corner of your screenshot where Lara should pick up a medipack, then jump to the white ledge on the wall for Lara to grab and jump up to grab the higher white ledge now jump left and press the grapple to get her hooked up on the grapple ring press the back and forth button to get her to walk the wall and when she is coming back barely from the momentum (when she is as far away and near the column on the swing back), press the back button and jump and she will jump to the column behind her it takes a few times to get it right and unfortunately, if she misses, you will have to do it all over


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.