Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. I got one secret in the spike room, the owl thing; can't get the other and I also can't get the other secret in the Fire Room; it's timed and I can't get Lara there fast enough!!
  2. we went in there in Tomb Raider 2 and 3 and I want to see what it looks like now!!
  3. how did you make her do that?
  4. that you interact with to start the commentary. oh I was wondering why there was a Blue Crystal by the Large Pool in Lost Valley
  5. Ok Shrensh, we got to get you some Professional help!!
  6. go to the main menu, click rewards, you find everything you unlocked under there
  7. if you press the left and right button continuosly without looking at where she is on the wall, she will keep going back and forth real fast and higher and higher. don't wait until you see she's on the left to press the right button and viceversa; just keep pressing the buttons!!
  8. not at Best Buy either? Target? Circuit City?
  9. if you don't press the grapple button immediately after she jumps to hook it, she will die. better practice now!!
  10. Connery won't be back for Indy 4: http://news.google.com/news?um=1&tab=w...4&q=connery
  11. there are 2 dolphins statues on different levels with blocks in front of them... move the blocks away and they spew out water which raises the water level, block the water and it lowers the water level... hope that helps...
  12. there are four levers Lara can pull to open 4 doors which leads to four puzzles she has to solve to receive 4 separate keys to open the one single closed door on the bottom of the level. the levers are located on the walls surrounding the tall structure; carefully make your way down by jumping and grabbing and using the horizontal bars and ledges while pulling each lever than go into each opened door to solve each puzzle. this lever requires patience...
  13. try gamestop, enter your zip code: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646924
  14. I'm in the Chat Room for a few.. join us!!
  15. where are you at? the PC version should had been released already in the US and in Europe
  16. no wonder!! I got the game last week and I have been playing as much as I can between the girls' sleeping, feeding, changing, bathing, playtime, and my regular chores, etc Plus I am going slow because I want to make sure I find all the meds and relics and artifacts.
  17. Dang it, we didn't get to go into her Bathroom this time!!
  18. Wow Shrensh my friend, when did you get the game and how did you get so far ahead of me?
  19. still stuck in Palace Midas and Proud of It!! ^_^ ^_^
  20. there are 2 doors in Lara's bedroom that she can't enter: one by a hamper full of dirty laundry and one by the 2 levers she pulled to get the Journal. there is a door downstairs that Lara can't enter, if she's facing the crates, its to the right of it and it faces her. I did get into the Music room but not much to do there and I still can't get the last artifact in the gym. I got Lara on #3, jump up, hop up, shimmy left around, jump left, use the grapple, walk and jump to slide and then jump to grab the ledge, shimmy left to jump again but she won't jump on the next sloped edge.
  21. More Pictures (I still can't tell who is who even after Tom pointed them out ):
  22. you need something to put out the fire.... what crates? they are near the fireplace...
  23. you are playing on a Playstation 2 aren't you? well it's easier than a PC when you don't have a controller on the PC. Furthermore, you are jumping over the top of the spike pillars before the extend and I tried that but it doesn't work.
  24. nope I'm in the spike room and I am talking about the relic that was behind the white stone blocks Lara pulled down with the grapple.
  25. you are thinking of the Owl Thing which I got already; I am talking about the Relic and it's a different sloped pilar and there is no crack in it


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.