Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. We had our TV in the living room on ESPN yesterday afternoon and this was on. It's one of the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen in my life. It's a wonder how their instestines do not explode and cause them to die from internal hemorrhaging. Also this guy who won, like many of the other contestants there, are competitve eaters. Hot Dog eating contest is not the only contest he has won and set records in. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Chestnut#World_records_held
  2. The day we told those Red Coats we didn't want their stinking tea. We Americans drink beer!!
  3. More updated info: https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/asia/thai-cave-rescue-questions-intl/index.html They are almost 1 km deep down. According to the map on the ^^^ page, they are not too far from the main cave. Maybe move them there if there is more higher ledges and land in the main cave for them to stand on away from water and keep them there until the rain season ends or until the rescuers can find other exits? I also read elsewhere that some of those boys don't even know how to swim. How are they going to cave dive out of there if that was the last option. Plus there is the language barrier. Some don't even speak English. You will have to match each one of them up to expert cave divers that speak their language. Plus being in the dark water that is described as like swimming through coffee, those kids can panic in a minut, losing their dive mask and oxygen snorkel putting both them and the professional cave diver at risk. Especially at the parts where it's narrow and they have to remove their air tanks to squrim through.
  4. Went to Pappadeaux restaurant for lunch. I ordered the Salmon Alexander with 7 oz salmon, which is not very big or thick, grilled with scallops and shrimp, The salmon and the scallops were still rare as in pink!! I told the waitress this is raw and she said it’s sushi grade seafood and they always cook it rare. I said it’s not sushi. If I wanted sushi I’ll go get sushi. I don't want to get sick eating undercooked salmon and scallop. She said you won't get sick. Oh really? Are you sure? How do you know that for certain? Are you a DOCTOR? So she suggested to take it to the kitchen and throw it back in the oven for 5 min. I said is that how you do it? She said yes! If the guests think their seafood is undercook we put it back in the oven and reheat it. I said that’s not even the correct way, plus it goes against restaurant food safety, you are supposed to remake it from scratch. So I made her take it back. Then the manager came by and said we cook our seafood your choice of rare, medium or well. I said: Oh really? The waitress didn’t tell me that I had a choice when I ordered it and she didn’t ask me how I want it cooked. It's not a steak! I told her either remake it from scratch or I don't want it - I don't want something reheated in the oven. She was not a good waitress. When my entree came, brought over by a waiter, I checked it right away and it was raw. My waitress never came by within 2 minutes of me receiving my entree to do a CHECK BACK. CHECK BACK should always be within 2 minutes after the entrees have arrived at a table. I sat there for a good 10-12 minutes waiting to see if she would come back and check on me and was only able to get hold of her when she dropped off the check at the table next to me. She also came by asking if I want dessert and to drop off the check while I was still eating the entree that was remade from scratch. She didn't indicate if she was comping the dessert or not, so I said no dessert. I feel the manager should had reduced my bill or comped something. Then the waitress hovered around waiting for me to pay AS IF I was going to skip out on her. VERY INSULTING!! ---- This is the same Pappadeaux I was at in April one evening. I walked in and the hostess said 15 minutes wait. There were about 60 people inside and outside waiting for a table. After almost 15 minutes, I asked again. Hostess said your table is coming. So I go and sit outside and wait for a text to my phone while I do some work on my phone. After about another 15 minutes I go inside to go use the restroom. That's when I noticed the restaurant was 2/3 empty with 2/3 of the tables with no customers. So I go back to the hostess stand and ask her what's going on? I see a lot of empty tables. That's when she tells me the wait is almost an hour because they had 2 large parties, 60 people and 80 people and they were shorthanded. The few servers they had were all busy waiting on those 2 large parties. So I asked her did those 2 large parties just showed up or did they make group reservations ahead of time. If it's the former, I can understand your predicament but you should had said something when I asked for a table and you said 15 minutes and you didn't mention the large parties and the lack of servers. If it's the latter, then that's poor management. You already knew ahead of time you were expecting 2 large groups and you didn't schedule enough servers to pick up the slack. The manager came up to the hostess stand and he couldn't answer my question. Kept telling me it will be a few more minutes. I went back outside and I called another Pappadeaux and they said no wait. While I was on the phone with them, the hostess came outside and told me a table was ready for me. I told her no, I am leaving. Why did I leave? They were short handed. I can place an order and my food will probably sit at the pass until it gets cold before someone brings it to me. Very poorly managed restaurant. I sent an email to their corporate office.
  5. Dang! I can't imagine being down there for 9 days in the dark. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thailand-cave-navy-seals-prayer-hill-tribe-spiritualism-video-boys-soccer-football-coach-found-lisu-a8427896.html https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/02/asia/thai-soccer-team-time-line/index.html They are not out of danger yet. Now the rescuers have to figure out how to get them out because everything around them have flooded with water (from torrential rains) since they entered the cave 9 days ago. Plus they have ventured almost 3 km deep into the cave. I presume the soccer team coach who led these 12 boys, age 11 to 16, into the cave won't be a soccer team coach anymore.
  6. Right on time too, Morph. It is Tuesday in Australia.
  7. And here I thought I was the only one who suffers from insomnia caused by a pair of rambunctious noisy kitties. 4 out of 4! Good Job, Sir T.
  8. Images updated with clues on Page 2
  9. Here's another moron calling the Police on a child over nothing. She owns a business selling cannabis legally in California. Maybe she needs to stop using the stuff in her store's inventory! http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-permit-patty-call-released-20180701-story.html
  10. Sad to work for the same company for 33 years and to leave without a severance check or a retirement package. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/30/business/toys-r-us-closing.html
  11. THIS annoys me. These 2 kids, 9 and 12, are out there working in the heat earning an honest buck. https://abcnews.go.com/US/neighbors-call-police-12-year-mowing-lawn-increase/story?id=56267042 You have kids that are in the same age range as them who are already in trouble with the law for committing crimes or even murdering someone. This neighbor calls the Police on them because they accidentally cut the grass on her part of the yard and from my understanding after reading the article, it was only a sliver of grass? Now her calling the police trying to get these kids harassed and possibly arrested has backfired on her - these kids are getting 150,000+ views on Facebook and people want them to cut their grass for them. Heck. I will gladly give them $ to buy a new lawnmower - maybe even a riding one, a new edger, a new weed eater, and a blower.
  12. It's alright, Sir T. You can say the W and A words.
  13. Today was the final day!! https://www.cbsnews.com/news/toys-r-us-employee-shares-heartbreaking-photo-of-geoffrey-the-giraffe-leaving-the-store-with-a-suitcase-one-day-before-it-closes-for-good/
  14. New Film Quiz coming next Tuesday just in time for July 4th!!
  15. Thoroughbreds (2017) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5649108/ Amanda (Olivia Cooke of Ready Player One)) is a social outcast. Lily (Anya Taylor-Joy of Morgan) is an upper class teenager. They are childhood friends who have just been reunited after being some time apart. Together they plan the murder of the Lily's oppressive stepfather. I've watched many a teenage girls vengeance/black comedies/thrillers in my lifetime. Some great ones like Heathers, The Craft, Heavenly Creatures, Carrie, Happy Birthday to Me, Jawbreaker and some not so great ones like The Loved Ones, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, The Crush and All Cheerleaders Die. This one sort of falls in between the great and the not so great. There is a long slow set up punctuated by very well written intelligent dialogue between the two very talented young actresses. But once the act of murder arrives after all the build up and anticipation: I felt like a diner who has just left a fine dining restaurant after eating a 5 course meal of gourmet soup, appetizer, salad and dessert but the main course was very lacking and disappointing. 3/5 p.s. This is Anton Yelchin's (Chekov in the new Star Trek movies) final film appearance. He passed away in a tragic accident 14 days after principal photography was completed.
  16. So I read that the next Star Trek movie won't have Chekov. Out of respect for Anton Yelchin and his family after his tragic death, the character of Chekov will not be recast and filled by a new actor. This is the original U.S.S. Enterprise of the original series and it wouldn't be the original U.S.S. Enterprise of the original series without Chekov as the Navigator of it.
  17. I have seen this movie already!! It's called Die Hard and it's 1,000 times better than this junk!!
  18. Now that The Incredibles 2 is finally out, let's not forget this part.
  19. There is a new official trailer online but I can't post it here because it's Red Band.
  20. How come they never made a sequel to Get Smart reboot? It made $230 millions against a budget of $80 millions. Plus another near $35 millions in Blu Ray and DVD sales alone in the UK. I would say that's a profit.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.