Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. I was wondering when someone was finally going to guess Dunkirk. It is SO OBVIOUS!
  2. The rest of the remaining unsolved images: 5 War movie 6 Fish out of water Cowboys movie 7 American teenage movie 19 Ape movie 21 Being a Man movie 22 Recent American greed movie 24 Sort of Werewolf movie 26 Insane Asylum movie 36 2017 War drama 38 History based movie 41 1970's crazy civil aviation movie 44 Musical movie 48 October sci-fi movie 51 Late 2000 Complex love triangle movie 54 Murder Mystery movie
  3. I can't get through the first puzzle to connect the square in the maze to get the power thingy. There is not enough time and most of the connections I make turn into dead ends or double back onto themselves.
  4. Good Job! Added Clues to the original post above.
  5. Posting this using my iPhone and cellular service. Was getting ready to post clues to the remaining images when the internet dropped. I called AT&T and they said some lines in the area got damaged and needs to be replaced and it may be up to 48 hours before service is restored. 48 hours with no internet????
  6. Windows 7 Professional 64bit It works with Firefox but not with the new version of Chrome even with all the add on tools and extensions and blockers and privacy guards turned off
  7. Windows 7 Professional 64bit Let me try it with Firefox Quantum V.57.04 It works with Firefox but not with the new version of Chrome even with all the add on tools and extensions and blockers and privacy guards turned off
  8. Tells me my browser looks outdated and it's giving me the option to download Chrome or Firefox. I am using Chrome and it's the latest version - it just told me that when I had it check for a newer updated version.
  9. That link doesn't go to any product page. Here's the correct URL: https://barbie.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ba/tomb-raider-barbie-doll-fjh53
  10. Continuity and/or Plot hole in Wonder Woman? The Germans pursue Steve Trevor to the island which is cloaked. You can see soldiers on 6 wooden boats heading for the beach and a large ship behind it. You can also see the only Germans on those boats are Army soldiers. Also the ship seems to have run aground in shallow water and starting to list to one side. Wonder Woman and her Amazon sisters fight off the Germans who landed on the beach and that was it? Where are the rest of the Germans that were on the ship? Surely there are sailors on there and maybe even more soldiers. Just because their ship have run aground, they can still get to the island by more boats or lifeboats? Also does the island cloak interferes with radio waves? I doubt that. They can also call for reinforcements on their radio and send out the last position. Also Trevor took off from Europe in a stolen German airplane. How did the ship purse him to the island? Radar was non existent back then. No GPS. No Satellites. No tracking systems. How did the Germans knew the position of his airplane to be able to purse him? Even if the crew of the ship just randomly spotted him and were able to identify the aircraft as the one Trevor was in, they still can't catch up with him. The plane albeit slow at those times , the one Trevor was in was a Fokker E III Eindecker with maximum speed of 87 mph, the ship still won't be able to keep up navigational speed to keep it in sight to catch up to it.
  11. Perfect! I have moved all images to IMGUR. Hopefully there won't be any more issues! Bye Photobucket! Thank you for deleting images I loyally used your website to host since the early 2000's without any notice to the users just because y'all got greedy and want people to pay over $400 per year? I see your stocks are now under $1.75 a share. Enjoy being bankrupt and unemployed soon!
  12. I just logged into Photobucket and I am refreshing the photo library page every few minutes and every time I refreshed the page, I see more and more images saying that the user (ME) has deleted it (which I did no such thing!). I GOOGLE Photobucket to see if they are having technical issues and I found these articles and many like it: https://petapixel.com/2017/07/01/photobucket-just-broke-billions-photos-embedded-web/ https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/4/15919224/photobucket-broken-images-amazon-ebay-etsy-paid-update I think after you HOTLINK an image from their site to another website and it reaches a certain amount of bandwidth usage, Photobucket will block it or delete it. I will have to find a different image host for this film quiz and all the ones that are not showing anymore that haven't been guessed, I can't remember what they were. NO MORE GUESSES PLEASE! THIS SUCK!!
  13. 7 out of 8. Good job! #16 is not Red Dawn.
  14. 1 Detective movie 5 War movie 6 Fish out of water Cowboys movie 7 American movie 10 American oversea movie 11 Teenage Thunderdome movie 13 Something makes men fall in love with her 16 Father and Son journey bonding movie 18 Hell has no fury as a woman seeking revenge movie 19 Ape movie 21 Being a Man movie 22 Recent American greed movie 24 Sort of Werewolf movie 26 Insane Asylum movie 33 2017 Supernatural movie 36 2017 War drama 38 History based movie 39 Time Travel movie 41 1970's crazy civil aviation movie 43 A man's life movie 44 Musical movie 48 October sci-fi movie 51 Late 2000 Complex love triangle movie 54 Murder Mystery movie
  15. Have you and her kept in touch the last 20 years? Do you talk/text/email/online chat/communicate on a daily/weekly basis? Maybe she wanted a small wedding?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.