• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

can ik have also an anniversary sig.

Those that i see a BRILLIANT.

i would like that you see the scoin in the back.

Also if its no problem. could you add an avatar.

Thank you. Love ya already :D

Edited by twingo

What do you all think of my new sig and avatar?

I made it a half hour ago

Their gorgeous, Raider-Fan! :) I love that song.

• 4 weeks later...

hey goldenlarafan i don't know if you wanted a sig specially made by phoenixbond... but i couldn't resist to make you some aswell. i made you 3 so take a look wich one you like best. i had put your entire LCO name in the sig goldenlarafan911, if you want some changes in the name or in the sig itself just say it and i will change it :)

GoldenLaraFansig2.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig3.jpg

Edited by SlamBoy

hey goldenlarafan i don't know if you wanted a sig specially made by phoenixbond... but i couldn't resist to make you some aswell. i made you 3 so take a look wich one you like best. i had put your entire LCO name in the sig goldenlarafan911, if you want some changes in the name or in the sig itself just say it and i will change it :)

GoldenLaraFansig2.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig3.jpg

WOW! thanks so much they're brilliant but how do i make the bottom one my signature?

Edited by goldenlarafan911

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I would like a new sig everyone! This is what i am looking for. I don't know if any of you have heard the band Lordi before, They were awesome at Ozzfest, But I would like each member of the band with their stage names underneath in gothic type lettering. If you have any questions please let me know. Also, just take a look at my sig. I want their faces only with their names. And a border to fit their style.

Edited by Demon_Knight69

Okay, I would like a new sig everyone! This is what i am looking for. I don't know if any of you have heard the band Lordi before, They were awesome at Ozzfest, But I would like each member of the band with their stage names underneath in gothic type lettering. If you have any questions please let me know. Also, just take a look at my sig. I want their faces only with their names. And a border to fit their style.

I'd love to work on one for you. It may take me a couple of days though.

Guest Fusion

I would also like a sig if anyone would like to make one what I would like is Ascii art with the words Fusion there are Ascii art generators on the net but I have no photoshop or anything so I cant make one I've added a really cool Ascii art example as a attachment that Gia helped convert to a pic format.

Thanks

post-6837-1186170230_thumb.jpg I think this is really cool

A exampleDocument.rtf

Edited by Fusion

I made you a sig. Let me know if you want changes.

Demon_Knight69.jpg

• 2 weeks later...