Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Time Trials???

emilylco

Hey,

Does anyone have any tips on how to complete time trials in TRLegend please?

I have tried to complete the Japan level but I had about 5 seconds to beat Takamoto at the end??!

Am I just slow or is there a special way of doing it lol??! :huh:

Thank you :D

Emily x x B)

Well,you're probobly slow(no offence).Just try passing the Japan trial till you...pass it!

EDIT:This ^ includes all trials :angry2:

Edited by CroftGirl

Thanks for your posts! :D

LOL I'll keep trying!!! :lol:

Mike, the link was very usefull thank you!!! :D

Emily x x B)

LOL it is impossible for me hahaha

I tried Bolivia Redux about 10 times night before last and im still too slow hahaha :angry2:

Im gonna have another go now :rolleyes:

Thanks for everyones advice-keep it coming :wacko: lol

Emily x x :D

no it isnt lol, just dnt watch the cut scenes and run through it

yeah your right... just skip the cutscenes and all. that saves a little time. i almost got trough the Japan time trail without codes aswell. i allready beaten the time trail once (i had Bolivia, Bolivia redeux, Peru, Japan and Nepa time trail done) but i didn't got the golden item in kazackstan, now i do but that was on another save game so now i have to do the time trails all over again XP

Edited by SlamBoy

the gold reward in kazachstan was well hard to find, i had to look it up. about the time trials i dunno what advice to give really, i didnt have any problems with em and didnt need cheats, although if ur struggling use em, and skip all the cutscenes cos the time still goes down and that kud be an extra 5 mins or so on ur time. then just dnt stop, run through it and run past whatever enemies you can thats what i did ive dun all the levels in about 10 mins an the last one in 3 mins.

The best way i find is to do Nepal without any cheats, it is easy and there is no boss, then once done you will get the cheat for excalibur. Put in that cheat and do all the other levels... Also Japan can be done without a cheat BTW

all of em can i didnt use any. i tries out the excalibur and soul reaver cheat on one level but they were crap so dnt use any.

ohhhhh its sooo hard lol :(

Plus i keep losing my way in the longer levels like england hahaha i got totally lost at the coffin bit lol

I think i need to go and play the levels a few more times-i havnt yet got all the rewards.

Anyone whose completed a time trail-well done you must be really really good lol :lol:

I've got every legend reward and passed all the time trials.

My advice for the time trials:

As soon as time starts to run, (Quickly) enter: Press and hold L2, then press Triangle, X, Circle, R1, Triangle, L1

*This gets you the Excalibur and beating the baddies and Takamoto or anyone else will be a Piece of cake.

I do have to admit that the reward I found the most complicated to get was the Gold Reward in Kazakhstan.

:)

Edited by Purple

ohhhhh its sooo hard lol :(

Plus i keep losing my way in the longer levels like england hahaha i got totally lost at the coffin bit lol

I think i need to go and play the levels a few more times-i havnt yet got all the rewards.

Anyone whose completed a time trail-well done you must be really really good lol :lol:

yeh u do need to know exactly where youre going and run through it thrying not to stop. the games well too short i found everything in a week

• 1 month later...

you should do the england time trial or the bolivia redux time trial they give you the cheats bullet proof lara and one shot kill they are sort of hard but they are very usefull they helped me alot in completeing all of the time trials and i have finished all of them :rolleyes:

Edited by shuuun10123

LOL Emily! I myself managed to pass ALL timetrials in TRL - every single level! And usually i am useless at timetrials, really hopeless, lol. So what i'm trying to say is that if i did it - anyone can do it! So just keep trying! The more you manage, the easier it gets because you can use the unlocked cheats

And good luck! ;)

I've got every legend reward and passed all the time trials.

My advice for the time trials:

As soon as time starts to run, (Quickly) enter: Press and hold L2, then press Triangle, X, Circle, R1, Triangle, L1

*This gets you the Excalibur and beating the baddies and Takamoto or anyone else will be a Piece of cake.

:)

Lol thats what i did with the ghana time trial and i beat Rutland easily.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

After weeks of playing on Anniversary I went back to Legend yesterday and guess what?!!

I beat Bolivia, and Bolivia Redux and JAPAN time trials!!! :woho:

Thanks for everyones help! It really means alot :lol:

Oh and yeah I did use the cheats I unlocked to help me-I know... but oh well I don't see it as cheating as such because I beat the story without cheats so I think you're allowed to cheat with time trails heheh lol

I still got the rest to do now lol Can't wait to unlock Excalibur heheh

Replaying levels alot is a really good idea btw heheh

Thanks again, happy raiding and happy time trialing :angry2::woho::lol:

x x

I suggest leaving Japan until last. Then you can use all your other cheats to help you through it. It's practically impossible without "bulletproof" and "one-shot kill".

actually i have done it without cheats :woho: , ithe only slow part was the beggining when she walks, i was going through that whole part saying, "come on Lara, you can run in high heels." :lol: