Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

TRA: Croft Manor video

I was looking at vids on youtube of TR:A and came across a video of the mansion. It isn't very good quality unfortunately.

Croft Manor

It looks as though the pool room is under construction, there's scaffolding all around the room and there's some outdoor areas, too! Complete with maze! ^_^

Guest fusion0001

The one thing in Anniversary that i havent seen or heard about to death was Croft Manor. And now the entire game is pretty much online but we still dont have the game. :angry:

but thanks for posting looks good shame the camera angle in the maze takes all the fun away from the exploring

Edited by fusion0001

so what happened to a whole new mansion, its the same, theres just an outside bit added on to the same house.

THNX for the addy of that vid!! i hear alot of ppl say that they didn't want to see the manor yet... but i am one of the persons that was SO curious about it.

looking at the first screenshots of the mansion i thought it looked exactly the same as in Legend, well it does a bit, but now i can see it does have some new things and it looks absolutly great!

only one thing that imo is so stupid... in the gym, you can practice with those poles that have those 4 pole thingy's on it... i mean they had those in the Legend levels but not in the Legend gym... they should have put those in the Legend gym instead of this one.

and i was so curious if she could change outfits... but now that ive seen her going to the closet, i'm so happy that they still left the option to pick new outfits. but now i'm wondering if they can be used in playing levels this time... and not only when you replay a level.

annyway it looks very good :wub:

BTW i think Lara is SO busy with other things that she doesn't have any time to redecorate her home, and she left it that way cause her parent's left it her that way... so i guess that she don't want to change things or else it wouldn't feel like "home" anymore to Lara.

Edited by SlamBoy

Guest fusion0001
only one thing that imo is so stupid... in the gym, you can practice with those poles that have those 4 pole thingy's on it... i mean they had those in the Legend levels but not in the Legend gym... they should have put those in the Legend gym instead of this one.

annyway it looks very good :wub:

BTW i think Lara is SO busy with other things that she doesn't have any time to redecorate her home, and she left it that way cause her parent's left it her that way... so i guess that she don't want to change things or else it wouldn't feel like "home" anymore to Lara.

Firstly the four pole thingies were in Legend in the Boliva level but in Ghana Lara says "I should have some of these installed in the gym" meaning the spinning blades. which i expected for TR8 not Anniversary. you could also say that the pole things shouldn't be in the gym because it is a remake of TR1 when then they wernt around. But the reason they wernt in Legends gym was because she had never seen them before. which again shows they shouldnt be there.

Secondly there seems to be scaffolding in one of the rooms and best of all you can climb it ^_^ so she does renovate her house

The one thing in Anniversary that i havent seen or heard about to death was Croft Manor. And now the entire game is pretty much online but we still dont have the game. :angry:

but thanks for posting looks good shame the camera angle in the maze takes all the fun away from the exploring

You don't have to watch the videos.

:o I a soooo excited... I am so happy they kept the outfit unlockables. I am a little upset they took out the pool, but in the original TR 1 she had a pool ^-^ lol but oh well... The main hall looks awkward without Zips office... I am happy that we are going outside! Hehehe.... But will it always be dark out? It would be cool if it was like animal crossing and that it was dark when it was actually dark outside and day when it was actually dark... hehehehe still cant wait!

Firstly the four pole thingies were in Legend in the Boliva level but in Ghana Lara says "I should have some of these installed in the gym" meaning the spinning blades. which i expected for TR8 not Anniversary. you could also say that the pole things shouldn't be in the gym because it is a remake of TR1 when then they wernt around. But the reason they wernt in Legends gym was because she had never seen them before. which again shows they shouldnt be there.

Secondly there seems to be scaffolding in one of the rooms and best of all you can climb it ^_^ so she does renovate her house

why do u care really, its just a game lol

why do u care really, its just a game lol

yeah might be so... but it's fun to emagine it is reall while you play a game like this. i mean Lara is around for such a long time, so it's nice to see how she and her surroundings change... and follow her on what's old and what's new. BTW TR isn't just a game anymore.. Lara isn't just "the babe with huge boobs and guns" anymore, she has become a reall personality. i don't know how you experience playing a game but it's fun to become one with the character you play with in this case it's Lara :lol:

Thats for the video i was also a bit dissaspointed it looked alot like the legend mansion. I think the Legend mansion is great but not as good as the original. There are new things though and lots of new puzzles! (yayyyyy) and we finally get to go outside!! Its look amazing!!

Thats for the video i was also a bit dissaspointed it looked alot like the legend mansion. I think the Legend mansion is great but not as good as the original. There are new things though and lots of new puzzles! (yayyyyy) and we finally get to go outside!! Its look amazing!!

I was just about to say the same thing, not too excited about Croft Manor but what the heck ;)

yeah might be so... but it's fun to emagine it is reall while you play a game like this. i mean Lara is around for such a long time, so it's nice to see how she and her surroundings change... and follow her on what's old and what's new. BTW TR isn't just a game anymore.. Lara isn't just "the babe with huge boobs and guns" anymore, she has become a reall personality. i don't know how you experience playing a game but it's fun to become one with the character you play with in this case it's Lara :lol:

ive never imagined a game being real, i just play them and enjoy the story graphics and gameplay i havent ever imagined its really happeneing neither does anyone else i know to my knowledge. i dnt see the point in trying to think why things are there that werent in legend and find real explanations, the only real explanation is; because its a game and theyve put new stuff in.

It looks almost like TR7 Croft Manor accept the outside garden and some new halls,but thanks for showing us this vid!