Everything posted by AJ=TR
-
My First Visit to Crystal! Part One – The Tour! by Keir of Eidos
Thanks for all the info & photos, Keir! I am seriously envious of both your tour and the Mustang in your pic. Great to see what the work environment is for all these creative TR people...and to see everyone in your candid photos. I want that Lara statue!! Looking forward to your next update.
-
New Concept Art and Interview with one of the Artists
Thanks, Fusion! Lol @ "Excuse my French" Beautiful artwork!
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Hi TRF! It's been a long time! Glad to hear you're doing well, and belated Happy B-day. Maybe we'll see you around more.
-
AJ in Changeling
Thanks for the info, Hardkore! It sounds like a great storyline. I think AJ's very good at playing parts based on true events. She was impressive as Marianne Pearl in A Mighty Heart & in Girl, Interrupted. Clint Eastwood's a talented director...so it should be interesting.
-
Assassin's Creed
I just looked at the PC version in Best Buy yesterday. It's $50, so I'm going to wait a couple of weeks til I have a coupon. Or until it's on sale. I tried the PS3 version at a friend's house, and loved it, so I'm looking forward to playing!
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Welcome back, Lady Lara Croft!
-
A slightly Pregnant Angelina Takes a Sunday stroll with kids while Brad works in New Orleans !!
Wow, thanks for posting all of those, J7! Leave it up to you to keep us up to date w/AJ pics. Looks like Shiloh wants to escape & explore on her own, lol. Shiloh's turning out to be a very pretty girl!
-
Angelina Jolie is "Wanted"
Oh my gosh!!! That looks sooo cool. Thanks for posting this, Hardkore. I still can't believe we have to wait until June. I just saw James McAvoy in "Becoming Jane"...completely different part, of course. Watching AJ help him transform from a geeky type to assassin should be great.
-
Devil May Cry 4
I just saw Devil May Cry 3 in the store today. I know the graphics on PS2 don't compare to PS3, but it's like $15.00. Is it worth it? Since it's an "M" game, I'd be the only one playing it in the house, so I was wondering what you all thought.
-
Devil May Cry 4
I just played the demo at a friend's last weekend. I got almost up to the boss -- going to try again next time. The graphics are amazing -- some of them kind of remind me of FF graphics. I really enjoyed trying out the various button combos for attacks. It's my first time playing this series, and I think it'll be one of my first PS3 games.
-
Members' Pics
That looks cool, Purple! Wouldn't be me, lol, 'cause I'm sure you're saying it'd be quick, but I'd be crying. Lol @ your brother catching you "studying" a magazine, Raider Man. Go easy on posting so many large pics in one post, though...it makes it take long for everyone to load.
-
Angelina Jolie is Pregnant with Brad's Bab(ies) !!
Thank you, thank you for the pics, J7! Guess it's a definite about the pregnancy. Lol @ the Brad & the 70's...I agree.
-
Currently Playing...
Just beat Syberia! I waited to play it until I was done Dreamfall. It was so interesting. Thanks to BP & jedicri for recommending it. I liked the music, and the odd little automatons throughout. What a sense of humor. I'm installing Syberia II now. Note to anyone who installs Syberia on Win XP: be sure to install all the patches from online before playing, and use Win 98 compatibility mode, or else it starts crashing 1/2 way through the game.
-
2008 SAG Awards
Thanks for the pics, BP! I love her dress, only she could look that good in a dress cut like that. If she is pregnant, best of luck to them both! They obviously have lots of love (and money for necessites & extras) to give.
-
Holiday and LCO Anniversary Chat Event Details and Prizes
Sorry I didn't make it...I had to pickup my daughter after work and she got off late. Hope you all had a good time!
-
Holidays and such...
Thanks, everyone!
-
Holidays and such...
I'm back! NYC was awesome! I can't wait to go again. We went to Hard Rock Cafe, Times Square, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Art...and lots more. Some serious walking, lol.
-
New Forum Address
Thanks Tom & Craig! I'm glad you got it all moved & working...I was a little lost without LCO, lol. I always keep it open in a separate tab while I'm online.
-
Holiday and LCO Anniversary Chat Event Details and Prizes
I get off work at 3 est that day, but I'll stop in to see who's still around. Sorry, but I open & close that day. Although, I could declare us closed for the day, lol. Good luck to everyone cometing...hope to see you all there!
-
Holidays and such...
Have a great time, Angelaian!! I'll miss you! {{Hugs}} I'll be going to New York City from the 8th to the 10th with my hubby for our 10th anniversary. See you all when we get back.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi German/losermind! Welcome to LCO! There's lots of people on here who don't use English as their main language, so you'll feel right at home. If you have any questions, or need help, feel free to ask!
-
Saga wallpapers
Nice! The Underworld one is my fav.
-
My new TRU wallpaper
That looks awesome! Some of the cats look 3D.
-
Film Quiz #1 of 2008: Guess The Movie Title !!
Thanks, J7!
-
Film Quiz #1 of 2008: Guess The Movie Title !!
#4 War #41 The Number 23 #46 The Nanny Diaries #54 The Kingdom That's all I know from what's left. Too bad I missed seeing this thread til after work, lol.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.