Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. We had the camera all ready to go with our hand luggage and then it got left behind! We do have some photos - most on my sons phone which we haven't put on the PC yet and the others on a disposable we bought, which hasn't been developed yet. Just hope we have some actually OK. Have a good time in Manchester, we found out yesterday that we're going there the week after next - Euan has an interview at the Uni, hopefully we'll have a bit of time after for a look around.
  2. Hope you had a great time in Spain Cliffy. We got back yesterday - we all had a brilliant time, we love New York
  3. I'm off to New York tomorrow, and not back home until Wednesday afternoon. I am so looking forward to this trip.
  4. That's great, thanks Lara.
  5. That's a really good point AJ - a different type of game every time you play, so much better than just 'harder than before'. Personally, I'm with Shrensh - I much prefer the puzzles to the fighting, and as you know, I mark a fights difficulty as to whether I can actually kill something myself or give up and get my son to do it for me so I can get on with the game
  6. I agree, it looks amazing - I don't want to wait any more
  7. UK viewers will be able to hear (and see) more of Keeley soon - Mutual Friends - they've started showing the trailers already.
  8. I agree J7 - it would have done just as well in the Christmas run up.
  9. I'm just excited - it has really whetted my appetite.
  10. I agree - I don't like too much detail in the information, I want to discover some things for myself.
  11. They're really beautiful pics, thanks J7
  12. Hope you have a great time Hardcore, and enjoy the experience of flight. I'm going away tomorrow - we're off up North for a week. We're going to Whitby in Yorkshire. I am ready for a holiday
  13. Oh Wow, what a great reward for completing the game at it's hardest.
  14. I agree, well done Tom
  15. You're probably halfway there by now - but hope you have a great time and that the weather improves.
  16. Ooh thanks Tom, that's great
  17. Welcome back J Sab - I remember you as Miss Croft
  18. LOL - she is cute, I was also expecting you to ask for instructions for the black panther origami .
  19. Thanks for that Keir, it was really interesting, it's nice to know that they do go on to the forums to see customers views. I guess they 've picked up that we're all really excited about Underworld and can't wait. Thanks again.
  20. Have a lovely time. Dublin's a great city.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.