Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomb Raider 2013 Help and Tactics

Need Help? Have suggestions for easier game play?
Post here

  1. Started by tora117,

    I'm seeking Tomb Raider 2013 save after the battle and before opening this gate with transverse beam and cloth (screenshot below): http://imageshack.us/a/img255/571/printgry.jpg

    • 14 replies
    • 6.5k views
  2. Started by tombraiderstark,

    I'm at the QTE part where Lara crosses the support beam towards the wrecked truck and a bad guy leaps out and grabs her and tries to yank her off into the ravine. It should just be a simple left joystick move of back and forth, and no matter how many times I've tried, no matter how fast or slow or timed I wiggle it, he still chucks her over the edge! What am I doing wrong?

    • 3 replies
    • 4.6k views
  3. Started by Lauren,

    I am having a problem with the QET just after the swing at the very start. It says Mash the E button to pull out but i tried so hard to be fast but just could not do it.....lol Can anybody advise on how to do it? I did check the video but that really wasn't any help.

    • 27 replies
    • 14.1k views
  4. Started by Makiavelli21,

    ok so im down on the beach and its highlighted to go to the ship being worked on .. well i went to the left of the beach and worked my way over to the the far side where the shipwreck is before i went to the ship that was being worked on .. needless to say when i get to the highlighted area it does nothing and as i was making my way to the shipwreck side there was a conversation on the radio saying lara was on her way to meeting them as if i had already been to the highlighted area and talked to them which i hadnt.. so now im stuck and unable to proceed .. any help would be very grateful

    • 10 replies
    • 10.2k views
  5. Started by Ytee66,

    After going through Mountain Temple (it burns behind you as you go) and I reached the top to continue up the mountain, I fell to the lower level where you first enter the temple. The entrance to the temple is smoking now and there doesn't seem like there is a way back up, so I am stuck at the bottom of Mountain Temple with no camp to fast travel too and the check point is auto-saved at the entrance. Any fix to this besides starting the game over? Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 10.6k views
  6. Whats poppin Tomb Raider Muilplayers Gamers I have something to share with everyone who is inrested in Leveling up faster here is Our Version That We Spent Time Developing and createing and also Testing with Friends Leveling/Ranking Up Faster In Tomb Raider's Muilplayer Everything you need to know is all in there check back for fututer Updates or edit or even changed ok Good Luck have fun !!!

  7. Stuck in the forest trying to get the GPS after the waterfall slide. I see the climbable rock but just cant seem to get it.

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  8. Started by ziggy1972,

    I would like to know if any one else has this problem, i am playing the game on XBOX 360. I try to get of cave using the left/right triggers i get as far as the frist rock after that nothing just slid back down. I try 3 controller plus another game but it still the same am i doing something wrong?

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Started by Lauren,

    Hi all, can you delete saved games and if so where are they located. I want to restart but without old saved games if possible. Thanks in advance to any replies.

    • 2 replies
    • 11k views
  10. I am unable to swing Lara loose at the opening scene of Monastery chasm, all she does is swing back and forth repeatedly with no effect. What am I doing wrong here people, I am following the instruction on screen, with the left toggle (left and right) and I tend to think I am good at the timing but no luck.

    • 4 replies
    • 7.2k views
  11. Started by JoanaSilva,

    Hello, I would appreciate a little help regard the following bug: Right after the camp at Chasm Monastery, Lara needs to go through the ledges (that are the only thing remaining, because of the strong wind) and at the end the game tells you to 'Press Space to Jump'... And I do... But then, the camera freezes on the wooden plank, and no matter how hard I press every directional key, she doesn't move! Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you fixed it? Thanks in advance...

    • 8 replies
    • 15.7k views
  12. Hi all, Well I've made it through these stupid Quicktime things so far but this one has stumped me. In the past when the first icon pops up I hit the F key and then when the hand icon pops up I hit the E key and it has worked. (I'm playing on a PC of course) In this sequence no matter what I do I die. I've tried a dozen times and can not get past this point. Are you supposed to wait for the on screen notification and then press the key just once or are you supposed to tap the keys or what and am I hitting the keys too late or just what am I doing wrong? I'd really like to know. I bought this game through Steam and there is no manual so I'm operating blind here. …

    • 3 replies
    • 7.8k views
  13. As I start the ascent toward the radio tower their is a tomb to explore. I can't find a way up past the first water fall. I'm thinking their has got to be a way to get a lit torch thru the water fall to light the bags on the cage but I can't make it happen - anyone?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. Started by fanaaaa,

    After playing 20 minutes you enter a little forest. Then Lara starts to say "I need a weapon". She repeats that 100 times when you running around. When you finally find a weapon, Lara starts to say "I need to eat". Then she keeps saying that until you find something to eat. How do I turn this shit off? OK if she says it 1 time, but I want to find out what to do myself. Is it just the first level or does it continue? I really DON´T want to hear Lara say "I need to do this" all the game.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Started by RoShamPoe,

    I encountered a gamebreaking bug by fast traveling back to a location and now I cannot progress in the game. Would anyone be willing to email me a save file that is beyond the mountain base and before the shipwreck? Cliffside Village would be opportune, but I'll take what you have. Even something slightly before mountain base would work, I just don't want to replay six hours of the game. I'll pm my email to anyone that responds. Thanks in advance! Poe

    • 5 replies
    • 5.1k views


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.