Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Final Fantasy RPG

Ms.Croft

I stood there still, alone. I didn't know what to do. Then, he was there again. Right behind me.

"Yuna" he said, and I turned.

"What do you want? Come to ruin more?"

"No, I came to warn you"

"Oh really? About what exactly?"

"Seymour. He's going to Mt. Gagazet...with Tetsuna"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you have to stop him. What do you think he's going to there?"

"The Ronso...Kimahri!" I replied

"Exactly. Come on!"

"Why should I trust you?"

"Why shouldn't you? I'm your Guardian"

I didn't know why, but I folowed him then, through a portal to Mt. Gagazet. He stepped through onto the snow, took my hand and pulled me through too. We were on the top of the mountain.

"Why are we up here?" I asked him as the portal closed. Then there was laughter behind me. I turned. Tetsuna laughed too. Then Tidus.

"Hello again Yuna" Seymour said to me "We're going to play...a little game. Tetsuna dear, if you would" he gestured towards me.

"Yes master" she replied and began walking towards me as Tidus walked over to Seymour.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't explain it well. My body was moving by itself, speaking by itself, but I was still conscious inside. This was horrible.

I moved towards Yuna, placed my hand around her shoulder and led her body towards the bottom of Mt Gagazet.

"You see them there, Yuna? Those bodies." She looked, squinted.

"Y-you didn't..."

"Shall we take a closer look?" Seymour interrupted, waving his hand. We were then metres away from the carnage.

The bodies were there, still, pale blue, Kimahri's among them.

Yuna seemed lost in thought, completely still, emotionless. It was a couple of seconds later that I saw her face change. Her cheek muscles contorted slightly, and then a tear fell. Her face then turned to mine.

"Did you...?"

"Of course she did." Seymour said.

"Let..her...answer." Yuna's tone hinted anger.

"Yes, and it was so easy, too. Too easy, really. I had no idea I was this powerful." I hated speaking this cockily. This wasn't me speaking. "I mean, I have to thank you, really..." I continued, walking around and between the bodies. "...you taught me everything. I got stronger because of you...in some way, I guess I can say you're responsible for this!" I smiled. "Anyhow, I'll leave you with your thoughts Yuna. I'll be at the top if you want to see me!"

Yuna walked up to Kimahri's body. She could see his eyes still open, fixed to the sky above. Yuna knelt down and placed her hand on his head and closed them. She was feeling sad but also anger as well, anger towards Tetsuna and wanting to avenge her friend. No one was there with her, her friends probably didn't even know she had disappeared. As much as Yuna wanted to go after Tetsuna, there was one thing that needed to be done first. Yuna knew that the dead needed to be sent to the Farplane, but she hadn't done a sending since being a summoner. She did keep that as dressphere, although it hadn't been used. She touched it and light came over her, when it faded she was again wearing the summoner outfit. It was then she heard someone calling out for her "Yunie!!" Yuna looked around and coming to her in the distance was Rikku, along with Paine and Auron and her father. When Rikku got closer she said "We heard Mt. Gagazet was attacked..." she gasped when she saw the dead Ronso and Kimahri "Kimahri..he's dead!!" she looked at Yuna and Yuna replied "Yes. Tetsuna did it, she killed him." Rikku then said "So what's with the summoner outfit." then she thought about it "Oh, your going to send them." Yuna nodded and her father, Braska, had now caught up as did Auron and Paine. Yuna then told them "As much as I want to go after Tetsuna. I know this is the right thing to do. If you all want to go after her then go without me." I then said "We'll wait here for you. You do what you have to do." Yuna nodded and said "Thank you." she began the sending.

I performed the sending easily. It felt as if I'd done this this a million times before. It was like two years ago, at Kilika. Only this time, the snow danced with me too, and I could've swarn that Gagazet cried out in pain and anger, just as I did. The bodies of the Roso turned into Pyreflies, Kimahri went last, as if he were making sure they all came with him. I finished the sending, and they were gone. I let a tear fall.

"Goodbye Kimahri" I whispered, as I looked to the sky "May we meet again someday"

"Yunie?" Rikku said coming forward "You okay?" she asked, just as teary as me.

"I'm fine" I replied calmly, still looking to the sky. I smiled "He's okay. They all are" I finished and pressed the node on my Garment Grid, switching to the Aeon's Dressphere. The light danced around, creating the dressphere again, then went to my back and created the pure black wings.

"Are you ready Yuna?" Auron asked

I nodded "Yes"

They all walked ahead. My Father stood next to me "You need to be ready Yuna" he told me "Seymour has power, and he is using that power. He'll try to strike you down when you're weakened. I think he's afraid of you"

I looked at my Father, thinking for a moment "He should be" I replied.

"Well done, Tetsuna, she should be ripe for the picking now..." I nodded slightly and then looked at Seymour, who was watching the carnage below.

"Maybe so. However, just because I'm strong, it doesn't necessarily mean I can beat her."

"I don't think she'll be much of a problem...to you, anyhow. Yuna's become stronger over the last couple of years, certainly, but I do not think she has grown a heart of stone. She won't kill you, Tetsuna. I'm sure of it."

So am I, I thought to myself as my body looked at Yuna below. She wouldn't kill me...not unless I was the sole destruction of Spira.

It was then that I realised what Seymour was planning. He was going to use me to fight Yuna, make her weak, and then make me destroy Spira. Yuna will kill me to stop me, and then she'll be weak enough to be destroyed by Seymour's hands. But how would anyone ever know...?

"She's on her way!" Tidus interrupted, looking somewhat worried."Hey are you sure Yuna won't her her, I mean...I didn't think she'd hurt me, but she did." Seymour glared in response, and said nothing.

Yuna was on her way, and so was the destruction of Spira.

They walked up the path to the top of Mt. Gagazet. As they walked Paine had to say something "So what's the plan. Are we going at them head on?" Yuna nodded and replied "Pretty much. They won't expect that. But not all of us are going to be up there." Rikku then said "What do you mean by that?" Yuna then said "Me, Auron and my father. We'll be fighting Seymour, Tidus and Tetsuna. I need you and Paine to keep watch behind us, just in case any fiends happen to show up, we have to stay focused on them." Paine then said "Is that what you want. Are you sure about that?" Yuna again nodded "Seymour will do anything to slow us down. He doesn't want to fight me, or any of us, at full strength." Rikku then said "Slow us down is right. Look ahead." I could see what was ahead and I drew my sword "Sinspawn!" I shouted and not just one, but about a dozen lined the path ahead. Yuna was right about Seymour, he wanted us to not be at our best when we got to him. Yuna went skyward and said "I'm going to clear the path. Don't get too close." she took off toward the sinspawn.

I flew around, quickly clearing away the Sinspawn. Seymour must have summoned them as memories. They were easy to take care of, a little too easy. Maybe something bigger was coming before we got to them?

At the top of the maountain:

"You know, that dressphere she's using is powerful" Tetsuna stated "She told me the Fayth gave it to her"

"Really?" Seymour laughed a little

"Yes, really. Are you sure I can go against her?"

"Have no doubt in yourself Tetsuna. You will be victorious"

"Well, I don't like this" Tidus started "She's changed. It's not the dressthingy. It's her. All of that power she has is in her"

Seymour laughed again "Oh, I doubt that dear boy"

"Fine, don't believe me. We'll see what happens, but she's alot stronger than you think. I can feel it somehow. She hasn't fully learned to control it all...Not yet anyway"

"Control?" Tetsuna laughed "That's rich. She taught me that control was everything. Now she can't handle what she's got? She's a good teacher then" she added sarcastically

On the trail:

"Yuna, wait up!" Paine called to me

"Yeah, Yunie. We can't all fly" Rikku whined

"Sorry" I said, slowing down "We're nearly there. Make sure you're all prepared".

Back on top of the mountain:

"Seymour, I'm serious. You can't feel that?" Tidus asked

"What are you rambling about boy?" he asked

"You don't feel all that energy?"

"No" Seymour said slowly

"She's practically radiating with it"

"Wait" Tetsuna interupted, then gasped "I feel it too. There's so much"

"Hmm, interesting. Even so, you and she will still be an even match, and by the time they reach us, she'll be weaker. They all will"

Tidus shook his head "Something's wrong..."

Yuna was getting closer and closer with every sinspawn.

Seymour was eerily calm, too calm. He had to sense the power within her if me and Tidus could, so why wasn't he worried?! Was this part of his plan? What WAS his plan? I was worried, everything that was happening felt so wrong, yet I could do nothing about it.

"Tetsuna, perform your strongest attack on the group!"

"Strongest? You mean Elementa?"

"Upgrade it one, I want to test her...."

"Elementaga? Right!" I performed my usual ritual of casting Firaga, Waterga, Blizzarga, and Thundaga on each respective jewel. Looking at the party below, I twirled the stick above me collecting the magic in one centre. I think they noticed me performing the attack, but I couldn't quite tell.

The energy above me felt intense. Heat, light, ice and water in perfect unison.

The heavens, seas, lava and snow attracted to me, swirling around myself and the ball of energy above me. I was covered in static, flame, water and ice. Using the energy to echo my voice, I shouted,

"It's over!!"

I heard the echo and so did everyone else. Yuna saw what was coming "Tetsuna's elementa spell. I should be able to protect us from it." Braska looked up "No you can't shield us from that. It's a lot stronger than you think it to be. Only chance we have is to reflect it back at them." the light was coming fast "We don't have much time either, come down and join me." Yuna came down and stood with her father, he took her hand and held up his other hand "Do like me and concentrate, we can reflect it together." I stood back a bit, as did Paine and Rikku. I saw that white light coming fast, it got close to Yuna and Braska and then it disappeared.

At the mountaintop:

Tetsuna stood still, as did Tidus and Seymour. Tidus paced around "Think we got them." Tetsuna replied "I hope so. I don't think I could recast that again." Seymour looked at them "What's this doubt I sense? Of course we got them, there's no way Yuna could have protected them." then he thought it over, he looked up and saw light "No it can't be!!" he yelled. Tidus looked up also "What is that?" Tetsuna looked also "Its my Elementaga spell. It's been...." Seymour interrupted her "Reflected!!!" it came down on them fast. They all went down, being hit with all elements at double strength. Tidus cried out first "I don't think I can make it through this!!!" Seymour glared at him "You will make it!!" Tetsuna also cried out "I don't want to die yet, not like this." Seymour got up "Will you two stand up with me." he put up his hand and dismissed the spell. Tidus then said "Why didn't you do that sooner?" Seymour turned around "I had to test you both. Now i know just how weak you both are." Tidus brought out his sword "Weak!! I'll show you!!" he charged at Seymour.

Down on the path:

I heard shouts echoing from the top, I laughed a bit and said "Sounds like they're fighting amongst themselves." Braska looked back at me "Then we did our job. Now we can move in and catch them off guard." we all continued up the path.

"I didn't know magic could be joined" I said, conversing with my Father as I walked aswell now.

"It's a secret few know" he replied "You were saying a while ago that you could sense Tetsuna's power..."

"Yes" I replied, not sure what he was saying exactly

"Well, that's what it is. You two can share magic if you want, to be stronger, just as we did with the reflect spell"

"I see..."

"Remember though, magic can't help with everything" Auron added, walking past us

I laughed a little "That's true". My Father smiled and nodded "We know Auron".

At the top of the mountain:

Tidus attacked Seymour, who simply moved aside.

"I'm not weak either!" Tetsuna yelled, jumping up and sending a fire spell at Seymour, who simply cast a tetra shield around himself.

Tidus and Tetsuna attacked a couple more times, before Seymour held his hand out and the stopped.

"Oh, man, you can do that too?" Tidus whined

"Do you know anybody else that can?" Seymour laughed

"Yeah! Yuna did it to me back on Besaid" Tidus replied

Seymour's eye twitched a little "She is becoming so very bothersome to me"

"I told you she was stronger than you thought" Tidus reminded him.

"Yes, indeed you did" he replied, releasing them both "I was wrong, you are not weak. Tidus, yes, Yuna is more powerful than you, but that is magic, you are the better fighter. Tetsuna, you and Yuna are evenly matched. Relax for now, and get your strength back"

"Yes Master" Tetsuna replied "I still don't like this though. Like Tidus said earlier - Something isn't right"

"Hmm, what would that be?" Seymour asked

"If we knew, we'd tell you" Tidus replied.

On the trail:

"Thinking about it. I'm not sure if I could fight them - Tidus and Tetsuna" I said to my Father.

"Yuna, it is your choice. You have to make the decision" he replied

"I know, it's just...hard"

"It is hard, but it is a choice"

"Spira is counting on me...on all of us"

"Yes"

"For Spira then" I replied. He smiled and walked ahead "I just don't want anymore pain" I whispered to myself and continued with them.

Edited by Morpheanne

Seymour glared at Tidus and Tetsuna and said "Are you going to tell me about this energy you both sense?" Tetsuna said nothing and stood with a blank stare. Tidus stood with his arms crossed and replied "Getting worried are you. Doesn't it seem strange that me and Tetsuna can sense it and you can't." it was then that Tetsuna said "Yeah and its getting even stronger, increasing every minute." she pointed to the path "I know its coming from that direction."

On the path:

Yuna saw the hill and said "We're approaching the top." Paine came up front once more "So do you still want me and Rikku to stay behind." Yuna nodded "When we get close to the top, drop back and stay out of sight. No matter what you hear up here, don't come to help." I then said "Its time for us to part." Paine went behind us and Rikku said "You better come back Yunie." they went back down the hill. I went ahead of Yuna and Braska and said "I want to distract someone up there."

At the top:

Tidus saw someone coming up the hill to the top, he walked a few steps to get a better look "Auron!!" he shouted "What are you doing here?" I then brought out my sword "I've come to put an end to this." Tidus had his sword ready "Well if you want a fight old man, I'll be glad to give you one." He came charging at me "Bring it!!" I shouted and I ran to meet him. Yuna and Braska were coming up, but he wasn't even looking that way. Braska only glanced and said "It seems Auron's idea worked." Yuna was looking straight ahead, Tetsuna and Seymour still waiting "Maybe now it will be a fair fight." Tetsuna came back to Seymour "There's that energy again. Its even stronger now." Seymour glared at her "Tell me what it is. You and Tidus won't even say what is causing it" Tetsuna then said "Look that way" she pointed. Seymour looked and then had to look again, as if stunned. Tetsuna then said "Yeah. Yuna had a plan when you sent her to the Farplane. She found her father, that's what I've been feeling." Seymour turned around and saw Tidus in quite an intense battle with Auron "Seems our fighter couldn't shy away from a challenge, it matters not, we'll face Yuna and Braska."

• 3 weeks later...

(OOC: Thanks! I think I would have done better if I had a graphics tablet, lol.)

There they stood. Seymour and Tetsuna. Auron had come ahead to battle Tidus, so I wouldn't have too. I was grateful for that. That still left Tetsuna though. As quickly as I had that thought though, my Father stepped forward in Tetsuna's direction, indicating that he would fight her. That left me with Seymour.

"Ah, it seems fate has brought us together once again Yuna" Seymour said calmy

"Fate has nothing to do with it" I replied, just as calm as he was.

Surprising. I didn't feel calm. I'd suddenly felt unerved on the way up the mountain. There was energy floating around. Lots of it, and I didn't know where it was coming from.

Auron and Tidus still fought. Tetsuna stood with her eyes locked on my Father. Seymour noticed this too.

"Oh, Tetsuna dear, I am sorry, feel free attack" he said to her, and at that instant she began hurling spells at my Father, and he did the same "Now, where were we? Ah, yes" he looked at me, then disappeared. He was moving so fast. I saw light reflect off of something near me for a split second. A blade? Brotherhood appeared in my hand to parry Seymour's blade just in time. How'd he get that fast? And since when did he use a sword?

He laughed a little "Things have changed Yuna" he almost whispered "I've learnt new things too" then he was moving again. He was moving so fast, I couldn't keep up. He attacked a few more times, and I managed to block each move at the last moment each time. Tetsuna and my Father, Tidus and Auron - They battled off to the side, apparently not noticing this.

I heard the snow crunching from back towards the exit. Rikku and Paine had followed. I spun quickly "I said don't come up! Go back!" I called to them. bad move. Seymour took his chance at my lack of concentration at that moment, and hit me with his blade.

I cried out, then swung back just as fast as he had come and hit him too.

"Hmph. It seems there's no point in this" he moved back fast "But luckily, I have something that you don't" he grinned "Anima! Come to me"

Everything went quiet around us. All the fighting had stopped. If I didn't have Aeons anymore, why did he? It felt like we were frozen, waiting, nothing happened.

He repeated himself "Anima! Come to me" and still nothing

"Looks like you don't" I replied. Then, he started forward again, and we fought, using magic and swords.

I lost track of the other battles around me. I caught a quick glimpse of my Father. Tetsuna had beaten him. Then, I got another chance and looked at Auron. I wasn't sure how much longer he would last, and Tetsuna was joining Tidus. Now Auron was being attacked by magic too.

Rikku and Paine helped my Father. We battled for what felt like hours. Auron fell, he had fought well. Tidus and Tetsuna rushed to Seymour's side. I didn't know if I could take all three of them, but I would try. Rikku and Paine took my Father and Auron back down the exit a little. I blocked all of them. I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I was. I kept going until Seymour had the chance to cast a spell, making all three of them move fast. So fast that, I never saw the three of the come at me at the same time, using an attack Seymour had created with them. I fell then, and lay on my back. It felt like I was in Zanarkand again, just before I went to the Farplane.

"It seems that we have won" Seymour laughed. Tidus and Tetsuna laughed for a bit too. This hurt so much, why hadn't I gone yet? They stopped laughing then, causing Seymour to stop too.

"What?" he asked them

"There's that energy again" Tidus said

Then, thousands of pyreflies came out of nowhere. They began to fly around everywhere before coming to a stop right above all of us.

"What's this?" Seymour pondered

I suddenly realised "The Fayths" I whispered

They all looked at me "What? Speak up" Tidus said

"The Fayths" I said a little louder, all I could manage

"The Fayths?" Seymour questioned and looked up at them "Well what are you all doing here? None of you can touch me!"

As soon as he said that, they began moving again. Faster and faster...towards me. Then they hit me and disappeared. I didn't feel anymore pain then. Had they healed me? I stood up quickly, ready to defend myself again. Rikku and Paine ran up then, to see Seymour, Tidus and tetsuna frozen on the spot.

"Well, I guess she didn't need our help after all" Paine said, surprised.

"It was the Fayths earlier. Not Yuna" Tidus said quietly

"It's Yuna now though" Tetsuna replied. What were they talking about?

"I knew I recognised that energy. Same as my old man when we fought him two years ago, he's one of the Fayth"

"Are you two trying to say that Yuna here is a Fayth now?" Seymour laughed. I laughed in my mind. Impossible.

"How do you explain it then?" Tetsuna asked

"Tetsuna dear, one must be sacrificed to become a Fayth" Seymour replied

"She already has been. Zanarkand" Tetsuna said "I saw"

"But she isn't dead, therefore she cannot be a Fayth"

"But she did die, in Zanarkand, and she was dying here before"

"It makes no sense Tetsuna" he said rasing his voice

The Fayth of Bahamut appeared then "It is all true" he said simply "Yuna will be the last Fayth when I join her. Thousands unified as one"

"Even my Mother?" Seymour asked, angrily

"She suggested it" Bahamut replied. He turned then and walked into me. His last words were 'Living Fayth'. So that's what I was now?

By the time I looked up, the three of them were gone. My Father, Auron, Rikku and Paine all stood there, looking at me.

We all stood there for a few moments just looking at Yuna. Rikku had her hand up at her chin and said "Hey, where'd they go? They just vanished." Paine could only say "It would appear that way." I then said "So Yuna is a living fayth. That's what I heard from Bahamut." Braska came up next to me "I didn't think it was possible, this is something new to me." so I turned to Braska "So where are they if they're not here?" Braska then said "Only one place. The Farplane."

In the Farplane:

Seymour, Tidus and Tetsuna were looking around. Tetsuna saw all the souls that were floating about "My mom is here. I never thought I would end up here." She turned to look at Seymour "She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." she pointed at him. Seymour tilted his head "Are you going to attack me here? Your magic is useless." Tidus then said "If you two are done arguing, we got a problem." he pointed past Tetsuna and Seymour said "Jecht." Tetsuna turned around also. Jecht came closer and said "I think you've caused enough trouble boy." he was speaking to Tidus. He went around to Seymour "So how did it feel to be outside? I didn't think you'd end up back here so soon." Seymour looked up "Even I couldn't do what you tried to do 2 years ago." Tidus cut in "What's he talking about?" Jecht circled around "Its simple really. Seymour wanted to take up from where I failed. So I managed to find him a way out of here." Tidus then said "Your not making sense. No one can just get out of the Farplane, they'd have to be summoned back." Jecht replied "That's right. You three are here now. Let's just say the person responsible for getting Seymour out of here in the first place, is still among the living." Tetsuna looked up at Jecht "So who would that be?" Jecht then said "Someone that is very close to Yuna."

Back on Mt. Gagazet:

Yuna fell down to one knee and we all came to her. Braska helped her up "Are you ok?" Yuna shook her head and said "I'm really tired." she looked around not sure of where she was. I then said "I think it would be best if we left this place. She needs to rest." Braska nodded in agreement "Maybe after she is rested she can tell us what we saw here." I came up to Yuna to help and she said "I can walk on my own." she took a couple of steps and fell back down to her knees. I offered my hand to help her and she pushed it away "I can get up." she struggled a bit but stood up, only to stumble backward, her father caught her "I think that's enough Yuna." once he had her steady on her feet, we all walked down the path.

• 2 weeks later...

Fayth Scar. So named because the other Fayth of Spira that didn't serve in the temples as Aeons dwelled here. That's where we were now.

"We can't move Yuna further" Auron said quietly.

"It's fine" I replied, letting myself lower to the ground.

"Uuuum...I'm sure the was a small cave up here" Rikku said, looking around.

"We'll help you look" my Father said to her. Paine stayed with me.

"You sure you're okay Yuna?" she asked me, crouching down.

"Honestly, I don't know. I know that I can beat him now - definately, but...what will happen to me?" I was asking myself that question.

"It's hard to say. This is probably one of the most unique things that's ever happened in Spira"

"Freaky unique" I laughed a little with Paine.

"Found it!" Rikku announced. I tried to stand again by myself, to no avail once again. Paine offered her hand and I took it. Rikku joined her and helped me too "Thanks" I said to them.

-------------------

My Father had started a small fire inside the cave and now sat there, apparently in deep thought. Auron sat too, cleaning his Masamune.

Rikku had somehow gotten a deck of cards and sat there playing with Paine. And me, I just aly there, sleeping, but not a deep sleep, I still knew what was going on around me. Maybe the answers to all of the questions would find me in my dreams.

• 3 weeks later...

It had been some time since I last cleaned my sword, I actually couldn't remember the last time I done it. But when I had finished, i could see my reflection on the blade. I was about to set it down in front of me when I heard Paine say to me "That's quite an impressive sword you have." I looked up at her, she went on "Can I give it a try?" she asked. I held up my Masamune and said "If you think you can handle it." she took the hilt and I said "Its supposed to be held with both hands." Paine almost dropped it, but she recovered. She handed it back to me, and went back over to Rikku without saying a word. I looked over at Braska, he was still in thought over what happened earlier. I looked over at Yuna, she was sleeping. I wondered what was going on in her mind. I stood up and then put away my sword, I went to the cave entrance and stood. I had the feeling that what we all saw earlier was just the beginning of something else.

In my sleep, all I could hear was talking. Thousands of voices. Some yelling more than talking. I tried to listen - focus on one voice at a time. I managed to catch my name a few times, then, it was all a mixed jumble of sentences.

"What's the point Bahamut?"

"How is Jecht not here? He's one of us!"

"You temple Fayth trust her with too much!"

"High Summoner Braska should still be on the Farplane"

"As should Sir Auron"

"Tetsuna is just as powerful as Seymour! How can she possibly stop them?"

"Yuna is strong too" came Valefor's gentle voice

"The boy! That one from out dream. What's he doing here? He shouldn't exist!"

"It seems that, he is no longer our dream" said Yojimbo

"We know who brought Seymour back!"

"Yeah! Why don't we just defeat the one who started all of this?"

The Fayth knew?...

"Because we cannot. For Yuna's sake"

What?...

"Just because she knows --"

"DO NOT speak the name" came Shiva's icy voice

"Then what of Tidus? Who dreams him to life now?"

"It's --"

"Don't say anything!" the Magus Sisters said together

"Why?"

"She can hear us" Bahamut finished.

I woke up then, sitting bolt upright and taking in a sharp breath.

"Yuna?" my father had snapped out of his thoughts when he heard me. I looked at him "Are you alright?" I nodded to him.

"What happened?" Auron asked.

"Nothing" I replied "I need some air" standing, I found that I had my strength back. I went outside then.

What I'd heard them all saying, what did it all mean?

Yuna stood outside of the cave, looking at the sky as it changed color to a reddish orange from the sun setting. Braska came outside also "Yuna?" he called. Yuna didn't look at him as she watched the sun set "Yes." Braska moved closer "You had a dream didn't you." Yuna only nodded in response. When Braska got within arms length she said "My dream didn't make much sense." she then turned to face her father "All of the fayth's know who summoned Seymour back. But they're not telling me who it is. They're hiding something from me, and I don't like it." Braska took a step back and said "I may know who it is they're talking about." Yuna then said "You know who it is. Where is this person at?" Braska went back to the cave entrance, and Yuna followed. She then said demandingly "Tell me who it is father!" this got my attention, as well as Paine and Rikku. Braska took his seat back by the fire and said "In due time Yuna. You'll know soon enough." he looked at the fire. Yuna stomped her foot and said "Your no better than the fayths." She faced the cave entrance "Fine. If you won't tell me, I'll find this person on my own." she activated a node on her garment grid, and the black wings appeared. She walked to the entrance, Paine and Rikku blocked her way "Out of my way." she raised her hand and moved them away and ran to the entrance and jumped. We all watched her go skyward and then fly out of sight.

"Someone close to Yuna?!" I said, looking at Jecht, then to Seymour. "That could be almost anyone in Spira. She doesn't make enemies easy, y'know."

"Quite..." He responded twirling his blue hair in his fingers.

"You can rule me out though...we've not known each other long. Yuna and me. But you..." I said pointing to Tidus. "You are..were..close to her." Tidus opened his mouth to respond but only air exited.

Seymour dismissed the idea with a wave of his hand.

"He's under my control and has been long before you, Tetsuna, even met Yuna."

"That long?!" Tidus said stepping towards Seymour. He ignored him.

"Hm...joining magic. Now why did I not think of that?" His posture straightened and he turned to me. "Tetsuna...you and I can join." I couldn't believe it. Having seen what I was capable of without my emotions getting in the way, me and Seymour could easily destroy Spira entirely. Then I spoke a word which now, was the worst word I'd ever heard.

"Yes..."

Why was my own father keeping the truth from me? Does he want me to think it was him? Or, was it him who started this? No, I shouldn't be thinking that - what a stupid thing to think of Yuna.

I flew upwards, and through the clouds that had thinned out now, and revealed the ruins among the mountains peaks. I landed on the area that Rikku, Paine and myself had found a sphere, back when I first joined the Gullwings - the beginning of my search for Tidus.

For so long, I was set on finding Tidus...but now, I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to see him again. He didn't seem like he was being controlled - more like, he was just against us now, insteading of standing by us. Tetsuna was under Seymour's influence - that I was sure of. I had to help her.

There were too many thoughts going through my mind. My own soon mixed with the thoughts of the Fayth that were with me. I really don't know how much more of this I can handle. It's so stressful, I just wanna....

"Wanna scream out loud?" came a voice. I looked around. There was nobody there. Great, now my mind is playing tricks on me - just what I need. But, I did, I wanted to scream...yell it all out...it's worked for me before...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the sound echoed down the mountain.

-----------------------

At the cave:

"Huh?" Rikku said as she heard a noise, then gasped "Yunie!" she said getting up.

Paine pushed her back down "She's fine"

"How do you know?" Rikku said in a whiny voice.

"She is fine" Auron dismissed. Rikku pouted.

I heard Braska speak over at the still burning campfire "So that's not the first time she's done that, scream out loud." I turned towards him "No." I paused and then said "So what was the deal earlier? You kept Yuna from knowing something, and now she has went off on her own." Braska looked up at me "I couldn't tell her, Auron. If she knew who brought back Seymour, it would just devastate her." I looked at Paine and Rikku, who were sitting near the cave entrance just hoping Yuna would come back, and then back to Braska "I think we got time, you can tell us about this person." Braska looked down at the fire "Your persistent. But if you really must know, those two there need to know also." he pointed at Rikku and Paine. Paine stood up and came over, Rikku came along and said "What's up?" I told them "Sit down. Your about to hear something you've not heard before." we all looked at Braska, waiting to hear the story.

What was I doing? Just sitting here wouldn't get me the answers I wanted, but, neither would searching every inch of Spira - there wasn't time for that. I was sure my father would tell me eventually, like he said. So, I made my way back down.

I landed lightly near the cave entrance. My feet not making a single noise as I moved back towards the entrance. When I was about to walk in, I heard Rikku.

"What's up?" she said. What were they talking about?

Auron told Rikku and Paine to sit then. Said that they were about to hear something they hadn't heard before. They couldn't have told this while I was here earlier?

"Well, what is it?" Paine asked, urging my father on.

"I'm going to tell you who brought Seymour back" my father replied. I leaned a little closer then, to listen more.

"Why wouldn't you tell Yunie before? We should wait for her to get back!" Rikku replied.

"Who's to say she'll come back?" my father replied.

"I know she will!" Rikku pouted "Go on then. Tell"

We got in close around the fire, I stood next to Paine. Braska looked at us "What I have to tell, is about someone you already know. Whether you think its true or not, that is up to you." he paused "Lulu is the one that brought Seymour back." Rikku interrupted him "How can she bring him back, or better yet, why would she bring him back?" Braska then said "It doesn't make sense does it. But let me go on. Would Lulu be in Besaid village when Seymour attacked? No, she wouldn't be there, she knew he was coming. Which you all found out, when you went there to help she returned to the village just after your arrival." Rikku then said "That did seem strange, didn't even think to look if she was at home." Paine cut in "So how could Lulu bring Seymour back? Only a summoner has that ability to call someone back from the farplane." I took a moment to adjust my glasses, the light off the fire made a reflection and I saw Yuna, I put them back on and said "She's here." Rikku looked up "Who's here?" she looked around and then behind her "Yunie!!" she exclaimed "See I told you she would show up." Braska stood up and said "So you heard everything." Yuna walked towards us "Yes and I don't believe it. Lulu wouldn't bring someone like Seymour back." Braska then said "I didn't expect you to understand. But if you want to put an end to what is going on, you have to confront Lulu." Yuna crossed her arms "I can't. I've known Lulu for almost all my life." she started walking back to the entrance "Coming back here was a mistake, but if I have to face Lulu then I do it myself." she flew up and then she pointed at the entrance, the ground began to shake and I said "She's gonna seal us in here." we ran to the entrance and all I could say was "Yuna!" I had to get everyone back as the entrance caved in.

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm sorry" I said as the entrance fell in front of them "I'll be back soon" I finished and turned, flying in the direction of Besaid. I moved faster than I had before - I'm sure I could easily match the Celsius' speed, were it still intact. At this rate, I'd be there in atleast 10 minutes, easily.

-------------------------

Cave:

"I can't believe she just did that!" Rikku said angrily.

"Braska. Think you clear it all away?" Auron asked.

"I can try. I'm not sure if you've all noticed or not, but Yuna's power surpasses my own. She may have sealed it with magic" Braska replied.

"I doubt it" said Paine

Braska then attempted and succeeded at shifting the rocks - it took him about 15 minutes to completely clear them.

-----------------------------

Besaid:

I dropped right at the entrance to Wakkas and Lulus home. Wakka was there, and I startled him.

"Woah! Yuna. Almost gave me a heart attack, ya" he laughed "Ah, what are you doing here anyway? I thought you were near Zanarkand"

"Is Lulu here?" I asked.