Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Final Fantasy RPG

Ms.Croft

Seymour got up and said "Your not getting away that easy!!!" he snapped his fingers. Yuna, running, could see the lift to escape the fayth just as she got near she hit an invisible wall. Her way out only a few feet away, she turned around after catching her breath. Seymour was standing at the end of the passage, Yuna saw him take a few steps forward and then vanish. He appeared again just feet away and said "So close to escape. There's only one way that barrier is coming down, and you know what has to be done." Yuna replied "I already told you that I won't summon him. You don't have control over me." Seymour let out a evil laugh and then said "Summon 'him'. Oh no that's not what I meant. You and me in a battle to the death, the only way that wall goes away is for you to kill me. Let's make that wall more real." he pointed over Yuna and the wall was suddenly visible, concealing the lift "I know you all had some sort of plan. You'd have your friends battle me, and hope they would weaken me to the point you could finish me off." he took a step closer "But they're not here. Your going to have to do this yourself." Yuna then said "If you want to die, I can arrange that. I'll send you back to the farplane, and you'll never escape again." Seymour stood in battle stance "Give me your best shot then. We'll see who sends who to the farplane."

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seymour was ready to attack...

"Wait" I said "If you kill me...how will you get what you want?"

He laughed then "Dear Yuna...even in death, spirits return" he smiled "Am I not proof enough?"

"So...you're saying that even if I send you back, you'll be back again?"

He nodded "Naturally. It is what I desire. It is, what I will get. There is no denying fate..."

It was then that I remembered. An ancient text my father had shown me once, when I was very young.

A passage that I had forgotten, but somehow, I always remembered it...

"Those gone can return. Great deeds done will allow new life. Life taken willingly is awarded with power"

It wasn't from Yevon. It was something older, before Yevon had formed...before Sin's beginning. Before anything bad had

happened to Spira. I knew then, what I would do...

"So, it's summon him, or die?" I looked at him "Those are my options?"

"I couldn't have said it better myself" he mocked, not expecting my answer.

"I would rather die" I said and lunged forward at him, grabbing him and throwing him back into the other room.

I followed, going to attack again. He was already up.

"Is that all?" he laughed "Really Yuna, I was expecting more from you"

"Yuna! What are you doing?" I heard Tetsuna yell. Still standing away from me in her spiritual form "Get him!"

I stood ready, pretending to prepare my next attack.

He laughed "I pity you Yuna. Truly, I do. That's rare for me" he laughed again "I shall make this quick then" he said,

then began his attack "A new one, just for you" he created a ball of energy, which then split into four around me.

"Goodbye Yuna" he said to me and let his attack strike me "For now" I replied, smirking at him.

The attack hit me and I fell instantly. I looked in Tetsuna's direction before I hit the floor, and smiled.

Then, I turned into pyreflies and disappeared...

-----------------

"YUNA!" Tetsuna yelled as our link to each other broke.

"What happened?" Auron asked...

:o

(OOC: Great job Mel, I think she'll like it)

"She's gone" said Tetsuna. Rikku then said "Gone! You mean she's, she's...." Paine replied "Dead." Rikku stomped her foot "You didn't have to say it like that." I then said "I think Yuna has a plan. Even I saw the smile she gave Tetsuna." Paine then said "So if she won't summon 'him', who else could she summon." I then said "There's only one person that is just as powerful as her. I happened to be his guardian as well." the three girls looked at me with a blank look and I said "Yuna is going to find her father, Lord Braska." they gasped in shock.

((OOC: Thanks! I think I'm getting used to drawing Tetsuna, it only took me two hours, lol))

Zanarkand...

Seymour still stood in his place. He laughed a little, and raised his hands slightly.

"Ah, your magic still lingers here Yuna" he laughed again "I didn't need you to finish summoning after all" he said as he began to draw back the energy I had used during the summoning spell, then, he completed the ritual himself from my magic.

Pyreflies flooded into the room, and began to create a figure. The figure materialised and stood there, looking around quickly.

"What the -- ?" he said suddenly.

"Welcome back to Spira" Seymour laughed.

"Seymour!" the man growled.

"Now, now Tidus" he mocked "Don't be like that"

"Where's Yuna?" Tidus demanded.

"She's...gone"

"What do you mean gone?"

"Dead. Gone to the Farplane"

"What? No..."

Seymour laughed "And now you, are mine" he said, taking over Tidus' mind.

----------

The Farplane...

The Pryeflies danced around and suddenly I was there. Alone.

But I knew this place. And I knew that I would still be able to call forth anybody I wished.

So I concentrated. I needed my father to come back with me, if only for a short time.

Then, he appeared in front of me.

"Yuna?" he asked, shocked.

"Father" I said, hugging him.

"Yuna, why are you here?"

"Well, I...I came to get you"

"You know you shouldn't be doing things like that"

"I know. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't need your help"

He nodded "I know what's been happening. I've been watching"

Then, another figure appeared next to my father.

"Braska, what's going on? -- Eh? Yuna? What in Spira are you doing here?"

My father sighed "Jecht hasn't been paying attention"

I laughed a little "Good too see you to Sir Jecht"

"Now Yuna, you know to just call me Jecht. None of that 'Sir' rubbish"

I nodded "Okay" then looked around, wondering "Is he here too?"

"What? You mean, you didn't do it?" Jecht asked

"Do what?" I asked.

My father answered "Yuna. He was just summoned. Before you arrived. We thought you had done it"

"No...I"I thought "No, I didn't. How did this h--" I stopped "Oh no, Seymour. Why didn't I think of that?"

"Think of what?" Jecht asked

"I had begun summoning him...I couldn't help it, then Tetsuna helped me stop, but..."I trailed off

"Your magic still existed in the area from what you had begun. He just finished it" my father finished.

I nodded "We have to go...now" I said, looking at my father "Jecht, do you want to come too?" I asked, looking at him.

"You know I can't Yuna" he replied. My father had already begun walking "But I will say this; I know you'll find it hard.

But if my boy has turned bad, you have to stop him, no matter how much it hurts"

"I know" I replied simply "Goodbye Jecht" I said and followed after my father.

We both concentrated then, since both my father and I could do this. Then we both turned into Pyreflies again and left the Farplane.

I remembered where everybody else was - at the exit of Via Purifico.

----------

Via Purifico...

Rikku was beside herself "What is she doesn't come back? What if she's really gone?"

"She isn't gone, and she will be back" Tetsuna replied, trying to comfort Rikku.

"But...but...but..."

"Quiet" Auron said as a single Pyreflie drifted through the room, closely followed by hundreds more.

Once again, the Pyreflies danced around, creating two shaped.

Now, it was both my father and I that stood before them.

There they were, Yuna and her father Lord Braska. I then looked around and said "Show him respect." we all bowed and he said "Its alright. That time has long passed. Yuna has told me what is happening." I heard Rikku shout "Yunie!!!" she ran right to Yuna and gave her a hug. The four girls grouped together, just talking amongst themselves. I walked up to Braska and said "Seymour is getting stronger with every passing moment. He's still at Zanarkand and we don't know what is going on." Braska then said "Worry not Auron. Even if Seymour is controlling the mind of Tidus, we can still take him. Should we send him back to the farplane, I have help in keeping him there for good." I then said "Jecht." I then saw Yuna break from the group and come walking over. Her face told the story, she wanted to go right after Seymour. When she got closer I said "You want to go after Seymour." she stopped and said "I didn't say anything." I then said " Your still not good at hiding emotions. You can't let emotion get the best of you. You'll have to fight 'him' and will you be able to handle that." Yuna then said "I..I don't know if I can." I then said "You have to know. He's going to be used by Seymour.." I heard Braska then "That's enough Auron." I then let out a "Hmph." I started walking and Yuna said "He's right father. I have to keep control of my emotions." Braska then said "We'll worry about that when we face Seymour. I haven't seen Spira since I passed on, I wonder how Besaid looks after all these years." Yuna then said "We can go back for a while, I have some friends that can get us there." they walked side by side. Rikku, Paine and Tetsuna followed.

((Love it! Really well done! Awesome.))

As we walked back to the exit, I thought of all that had happened so far and how far I'd grown...and what lay ahead. As this happened, I suddenly felt a piercing pain hit my skull. With the pain came screeching, and chaos as hundreds of people were screaming into my ears at the top of their lungs.

I fell to my knees and held my head, wailing. It was then I heard it...

Don't forget...Tetsuna...

As the voice echoed, the pain increased. I began screaming. Then, I let out a huge burst of energy.

Tetsuna looked at Yuna "Yeah I think so. I just kept hearing this voice in my head, over and over. I don't know who it was that was speaking." Yuna then said "Maybe its this place we're in. I think going back to Besaid will do us all good." Tetsuna nodded "Yeah. I could use the rest."

((OOC: I want to continue with the story. But we never mentioned the name of Tetsuna's mother.))

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC: No, we didn't...MsC?)

"I'm sure you'll be fine" I assured her, helping her to her feet.

"And I'm sure you're right, Yuna" she smiled at me.

We made our way back to the surface and back across the bridge.

Suddenly, we saw Buddy running towards us.

"Yuna..." he called, clearly out of breath "We just got word that..." he caught his breath "Besaid's under attack!"

I went numb. We all did "Lulu, Wakka, Vidina, everybody, are they okay?" I asked urgently

"We're not sure"

"It's a good thing we're going back there then" I replied "Let's go" I said running forward immediately, back to the vehicle.

We reached the vehicle and quickly piled in...

Rikku went to Cid "So, Pops, can this hunker fly?"

He looked at her, shocked "Of course it can fly Rikku!" he then mumbled "Kids these days, I dunno..."

"Please, Uncle Cid. We have to hurry" he looked at me and nodded, switching the vehicle to flight mode and turning on the auto-pilot.

"It is good to see you Cid. I only wish it were under better circumstances" my Father said.

Shocked, Cid turned "Braska? Well I'll be! But how?"

So, my Father and the others recalled the tale of what had happened in Bevelle. I sat quietly, as did Tetsuna and Auron. We each had many things on our minds.

((Making up one quick...Aurora. That'll do.))

I looked out of the window at the endless clouds. Something was happening to me...to Spira. This energy I felt wasn't natural.

I worried. Was Mom in trouble? Spira had been attacked, but by whom? Seymour? That was the most logical answer but something felt wrong, very wrong. I could feel it in my fingers.

I looked at them then. Electricty was travelling between each digit. I sighed, clenching my fists.

My eyes drifted to Yuna. She, too, was lost in thoughts, but I felt hers were much different than my own.

"We're here!" Came Cid's voice. I stood up and braced myself for what lay ahead.

Cid's voice shook me from my thoughts. I knew what everyone was thinking - "It was Seymour" - but I had the feeling it wasn't. I had the feeling it was...his new puppet. What if he was still here on the island? What would I do? I wasn't sure if I was ready to fight him, not yet, but I guess, if he were attack us, I wouldn't have a choice...

I ran throught the village gates, and saw destruction. Nearly the whole village was destroyed, even part of the temple burned. I fought back the tears that threatened to fall free. Not here, I told myself.

"Everyone, go and help" everybody began to spread out and help the people "Tetsuna" I stopped her "Go and find your Mother" she nodded and walked in the direction of her home.

I went towards Wakka and Lulu's home. Wakka was helping the people nearby, while Lulu tried to calm Vidina.

"Are you all okay?" I asked, worried.

"We're fine Yuna" Lulu smiled "We aren't sure if anybody has been hurt yet, but we're doing all that we can"

Wakka came then "It's good you're here Yuna. People will start to calm down a little"

"It was minimal damage for most of us. Your place wasn't even touched" Lulu added.

Wakka sighed "She should know Lu"

"I told you, you would have to be the one to tell her"

"Yuna, we were attack by...well...it was..." he stumbled over his own words. I already knew the answer "It was Tidus, Yuna" he confirmed.

"I had a feeling it was him" I replied

"Maybe, you should check your place...just to be sure?" he added

"I will. I'll be back soon" I replied and headed off towards my home. It was further away from the other homes on Besaid.

I went through the door, checking each small room, finally heading towards my bedroom. Sure enough, there was a figure there, sitting on the bed.

"I've missed you..." he said

"I want you to go. Now" I replied "Leave the island. Don't come back"

He stood then "I thought you wanted me back"

"Don't try to confuse me! You're not you anymore! GO!"

He walked over, holding his hand out to my face. I pushed it away "You're not Tidus"

"Yuna, I am me"

Now, I was angry. I angered easily these days. Suddenly, a sword appeared in my hand. Brotherhood. I swung it at him. He dodged so fast, I barely saw him, but I did see him go out the door. I followed. As soon as I was out the door. Another blade joined mine. Caladbolg. I knew it, he was trying to confuse me. Tidus was no more. I could see that now. He swung at me, I blocked and swung back. It appeared we we're evenly matched.

My walk turned to a jog, my jog to a run, and my run to a sprint as my house got closer and closer...except, it was no longer a house, just a pile of rubble. I threw my spell stick to the floor, and moved to a small rock.

"Mom!" I picked it up and threw it behind me. "Mom!" Another. "Mom!! Can you hear me?!" More rocks moved. "MOM!!" I came to a large rock, one too heavy for me to move.

Villagers seeing the commotion came to help. They moved it. As larger pieces of rubble appeared, more villagers came. I then saw her bed. Pieces of wood had splintered off and collapsed. It was flat, crushed beneath the rubble.

I pushed it off with all my strength. I screamed. I fell to the floor. I then cried.

Her body lay there lifeless, peaceful with death's embrace. The people surrounding me murmered amongst themselves. My heart rate increased and more tears came. My hands clutched the dirt so fiercly they were wet with blood. A hand touched my shoulder and mentioned something about it being all right.

"Where is he..?" I managed between exhausted breaths. "WHERE IS HE!?" My feet were moving towards the centre of the village. Anger consumed me now, the most anger I'd ever felt. My hands moved upwards. Cracks appeared in the island's sandy floor. Water seeped through them, followed by streams of magma. I heard screams. Children crying.

"Tetsuna stop this!" I sent them flying towards a wall, whoever they were.

"Where is the one responsible?! WHERE!?" Lightning crashed towards my feet, sending sand in all directions. I looked at each house in turn. With both hands towards one, I lifted. It floated, before I sent it crashing down. Another house, Lulu's, floated. I sent it towards the sea. I then saw Yuna's and lifted it.

My house lifted above us, while we fought.

"If you didn't want me back, why summon me back?" he demanded as he swung at me. I dodged.

"I wasn't myself. I did want you back, but I didn't want this to happen" I said, swinging back. He dodged this time.

"I am me, Yuna. I just have things to do"

"You. Are. Not. TIDUS!" I yelled striking. My attack hit, but he blocked just in time.

"You really know how to use that" he smirked

"It's a natural talent" I replied back, swinging again.

Over the sound of our swords making contact, I could hear Tetsuna. So much anger, and despair.

"No..." I whispered suddenly. Bad move, I'd let my guard down, and been on the recieving end of a kick to the stomach.

It sent me reeling backwards. Tetsuna's power floated all around. I could hear her...

"My Mother was the only family I had left...you took her away" he anger was aimed at Tidus.

"You killed her Mother!" I said in shock. He stopped then, about to bring the sword down on me.

"What?"

"Tetsuna's Mother. You killed her"

"No...I...no I didn't"

"You did" I said, quickly getting to my feet and kicking him in the stomach "Hurts doesn't it?" I continued to swing my blade at him.

Tidus grunted in pain, he was down to one knee. Yuna came forward and said "If you didn't kill her, then who did?" Tidus got up and said "Seymour did it. I got here after the damage was done." Yuna looked back down to the ground "Then I have to stop Tetsuna from destroying this island." Tidus took advantage of Yuna looking away to try again to attack, but he was stopped in his tracks. Yuna had one hand held up "Thought you could get a cheap shot in." Tidus tried to move "What is this? I can't even move." Yuna then said "I've gotten a lot stronger since you last saw me. I suggest you stay put, I'm going back down there." Yuna jumped from her house and floated down to the ground using her special dressphere.

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I went towards Tetsuna. Her energy was pushing me away.

"Don't try to stop me Yuna!" she warned "You know what he did!"

"He says he didn't" I replied

"That's all it takes does it? For him to say he didn't do it?" she said, tears still pouring

"Tetsuna, no, I didn't mean that"

"Then what did you mean Yuna!?" she yelled

"You have to stop" I pushed forward "Remember what I taught you? About control?"

She glared at me...

"You will have revenge! I promise you that, but please, not here, not now..." I finally reached her and took hold of her shoulders "...stop..."

As her hands touched my shoulders, a jolt of electricity passed between them. Yuna appeared to be in pain. I couldn't hurt her, this wasn't her fault. It wasn't fair.

"But neither was my mother's death..." I said to myself. Summoning all the power I had, I looked to the man responsible for killing my mother and sent lightning towards him.

Yuna saw the lightning and it was going to obliterate the house, along with Tidus still inside. Yuna did the only thing to try and stop the attack, casting a shield on the house. Tetsuna shouted at her "Why are you protecting him!?" she pushed on, trying to increase the spell power. Yuna then said "Tidus said he didn't kill your mother. Even though he may be controlled by Seymour, I do believe him." Tetsuna said nothing, she was intent on destroying the house. Yuna then said "Killing him isn't going to bring your mother back. Have you even looked to see what your doing around you." Tetsuna looked for only a moment, she saw people running in fear and children crying. Tetsuna then put her hands down, the spell ceased. Yuna then had to bring the house down without it crashing down on anyone, she put it down close to where it once stood. Tetsuna had sat down on the ground and stared at her hands.

I looked at Tetsuna "I'm sorry..." was all I could say.

"Gotta go. The boss is calling!" Tidus called to us mockingly and ran. He was being controlled and I didn't like it. This wasn't him at all. It was my turn to shed tears, but not here. I went to my home, quickly, before the tears began to fall.

I stared at my hands and then to my surroundings. The island was ruined, completely. It was as if Sin had been here himself.

People had stopped running. Some looked angry, some looked scared, but the majority looked worried. A lot of eyes were on me. There were those who had no idea why I'd done what I had. For those that did, they showed sympathy and respect. Others showed only rage.

I needed to leave, clear my head. I would only do more damage if I stayed here, near my mother. Using a power I didn't even know I had, Besaid disappeared around me and I was now somewhere else completely.

I couldn't say how long I'd been sitting there...just letting the tears fall...then, I must have slowly gone to sleep. It was dark outside now. I could hear everyone still busily trying salvage what was left of their belongings.

"Feeling better?" came a voice

"Lulu? I...yeah, thankyou"

"Wakka's down there with everybody else, helping clear up"

"I should help too" I said slowly sitting up

"Not yet" she said "You protected Tidus earlier...why?"

"Why? Because...I...I know he didn't kill her"

"How do you know?"

"I...I'm not sure. I just...I know"

"You sure you didn't protect him because of how you feel?"

"Of course. I was attacking him first!" I said, now on my feet

"Calm down Yuna" she said smoothly "I know he didn't"

"What?...Then, why are you asking me all of this?" I asked, confused

"I had to know. I'm sorry"

"Had to know what?" I asked suspiciously

"Just how far your new powers really go" she replied with a smile

"Uhhh...."

"Tidus caused most of the destruction, yes, but...I'm not sure, it seemed like he was struggling"

I nodded

"Seymour came then. Destroyed almost everything. Then found Aurora. He killed her, I'm sure of it"

"Why didn't you tell Tetsuna?"

"I would have, but, nobody knows where she is"

"What? I said jumping up again. I have to find her" I said quickly letting myself free and searching for her.

Tidus returned to Zanarkand. Seymour stood waiting as he reappeared, he hadn't been back a minute when Seymour said "So you finally got to see Yuna. How did your meeting go?" Tidus then said "Oh it went really well." Seymour didn't like that response "Throwing sarcasm are you." he pointed a finger at Tidus' throat "Don't play with me boy, tell me what happened!" he snarled. Tidus gasped out "Okay." Seymour put his hand down and Tidus could finally breathe "Man, you gotta watch that. You could've killed me." Seymour then said "I'm waiting." he had his arms crossed. Tidus began walking about "So I waited for Yuna in her house, in her bedroom. She came in and saw me standing there. She went on yelling at me about me killing some girls mother, and I told her I didn't do it. I tried telling her I was still the person she remembered, but she knew I wasn't. I finally had to tell her that you killed that girls mother, and she believed me." Seymour then said "I've heard enough." he walked forward a bit, stopped in the middle of the area they were in "That girl you refer to is named Tetsuna. She's a fledgling black magician. Her emotion is what keeps her from getting better." Tidus then said "Yeah I remember some sort of lightning attack, it would've destroyed the house I was in. But.." Seymour cut in "The house was shielded. Yuna protected you." Tidus then said "I didn't even mention that, how did you know." Seymour then said "I watched the whole thing from a distance, I could feel the power of Tetsuna's attack. So much anger was channeled into it. You know she would really be great working along with us." Tidus then said "Your kidding right." he looked at Seymour's face "Oh no. Of course your not. I suppose you got some sort of plan to turn her to us." Seymour clapped his hands "You figured it out. Your smarter than I thought." he paused and then said "When they left here. Tetsuna lost control of her magic temporarily. Although it didn't hurt anyone, I was the one that caused her loss of control. Killing her mother put her over the edge. Right now she put herself in some sort of place, away from everyone. Tetsuna is in shock over what she did. Now is the time for me to move in and bring her to us." he used his hand and opened a portal. Tidus then said "So I'm just supposed to wait here for you to return." Seymour nodded "That's what you will do. I shouldn't be long." he walked in and the portal vanished.

I looked around. It took me a second to realise where I was, then it hit me.

"The Calm Lands..." It was eerily empty. No Chocobo races, no hovercrafts, nobody. Why had I come here of all places? Was it the peace it offered, a chance to clear my head?

"Oh Besaid...I'm sorry." I said to myself, "I mean...what's wrong with me? Why did I do that?!"

"Hello Tetsuna."

"Seymour!!" I muttered a spell quickly but stopped mid-way by force.

"Now, now. There seem to be a few things you are forgetting my dear." He said, smiling. I wanted to punch him and send him to the farplane myself, but I couldn't even move my arms, let alone my body. "How about we project ourselves into the past, hm?"

"What do you mean!?"

"Manners..."

"Tell me!" I wanted to move towards him. Every muscle in my body was fighting this force. Seymour simply looked at me calmly before waving his hand. The Calm Lands shimmered and disappeared.

At first I saw a giant conductor, and then lightning bolts. Then I saw myself. Myself floating mid-air, surrounded by electricity. As my image descended to the Earth, an image surrounded by blue light appeared behind me.

"Very impressive....Tetsuna."

"What the...?" I looked once more. It was Seymour! Seymour was behind me at this moment in time. I couldn't comprehend it. When had this happened? I looked to the Seymour next to me, he simply looked without emotion. His eye drifted to me slightly and I felt a massive weight lift. I could move again.

"Feel free to get closer..." And I did, I got closer. Closer to myself. Closer to Seymour.

This certainly looked real, but when did it happen. The more I thought about it, the more I realised the memory gap between this moment, and reuniting with the team. Standing directly in front of our past selves, I stood and watched the scene unfold.

"Seymour Guado!? YUUNA! AURON!"

"Oh they can't hear you now...they're long beyond your reach."

"Wh-what do you want?!" He moved closer to her ever so slightly.

"I saw what you just did...very impressive. Very usable..."

"Usable?!"

"Your magic, Tetsuna. It's much more powerful than you seem to think it is. You see, Yuna is becoming a bit of a problem for me and I'm beginning to think you hold enough power to beat her...or at least match her."

"I would never hurt her!" She moved away back towards me. Her face looked at me. It felt weird. Myself, looking at myself.

She turned back to Seymour holding my father's stave to him.

"Oh I know you wouldn't, not willingly anyhow, which is why I'm here afterall." It was then that he did something I couldn't quite fathom.

His entire hand covered her face. The air, dirt, electricty around them warped together and entered her mind. When the spell ended, she looked at him and smiled.

"Master..." She then bowed, and I understood it all. Seymour had me in control ever since the Thunder Plains.

I felt sick, dizzy and afraid. What had he influenced me to do? Destroy Besaid...was that one of his plans? I felt overwhelmed and clutched my head. I was then back in The Calm Lands.

"I know it's hard to comprehend, Tetsuna, but it will come...easier to you. It won't take long, it'll all seem so simple."

"You...I hate you! Thunda.."

"Ah. So angry, so useful. Come, Tetsuna, it's time to embrace your destiny." His arm waved over my face and I was no longer in control. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Yes master." And followed him into the portal.

I sped across Spira, searching for Tetsuna. Where had she gone? Suddenly, I could tell I was getting closer. Her location suddenly clear to me. The Calm Lands. I moved as fast as the wind to get to her. But then, something in her mood changed. Something different. I tried to call out to her, but I couldn't. Then, I was pushed away, right back into my body.

I took in a sharp breath and fell backwards onto the bed. Everybody stood in the room now. Rikku came to me first.

"Yunie! You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, but..."

"What did you see?" Auron asked

"Well, it's not so much what I saw, but what I felt"

"What do you mean?" Lulu asked then, clearly, she was trying to work out what this new power of mine was

"I didn't see her, but as I got closer, I felt that she was there. Confused, upset, stressed. Then, she was angry, like before, and it was almost like she pushed me away, and, now I'm back here" I finished, just as confused as everybody else

"It's okay Yunie" Rikku replied in a soothing tone

"Something must have happened" Paine added

"Yes. She would have wanted you to go to her Yuna" said Auron

"Huh?" I asked

"You've always been able to tell when someone needs help, ya? It's another of your talents Yuna" Wakka added, walking into the room with Vidina in his arms.

"Even though you yourself are easy to read" Auron laughed

"Hey!" I replied simply, standing up "I need some air" I said and walked outside

Everybody followed. I had to hand it to everybody here; They worked fast. Alot of people had finished repairing the damage to their homes and were still helping others.

"I should tell them that I'm sorry I haven't been helping"

"No, Yuna. They understand, ya" Wakka said, giving me a pat on the shoulder. I smiled a little.

"We're gonna help out some more now. Don't you worry" Rikku said heading off towards the homes. Everybody else followed her, leaving me alone again, with nothing but my thoughts.

Seymour returned to Zanarkand. He came through the portal first, then Tetsuna came out after him. Tidus saw her when she came out "Did I tell you she almost killed me." Seymour nodded "You did. But fear not Tetsuna is under my control. Even if she wasn't I wouldn't allow her to do anything." Tidus then said "So now what happens. You got her here." Seymour then said "Phase two of my plan is about to go into effect." Tidus walked around Seymour and Tetsuna "Phase two you say. What is she going to do?" Seymour smiled "Not what she'll do, its what you will do." He paused and then said "You will draw Yuna away from Besaid. To do that you'll have to carry out another attack and I know just where to strike next." Tidus then said "I'm gonna get Yuna's attention you say. Ok so my attack goes as planned, what is your part in this?" Seymour pointed at Tetsuna "When Yuna gets to where you are, I'll send her in as your backup. With that said I'll only give you a hint as to where you are going. What comes to mind when I say Ronso?" Tidus then said "That's a no brainer. Mt. Gagazet." Seymour then said "Very good. But your going there to attack a certain Ronso, I think you know who that is." Tidus brought out his sword "I'm going after Kimahri. I always did want to fight it out with him." Seymour nodded "Indeed you will. But I expect the Ronso to come to the aid of their leader, so that's where Tetsuna comes in and takes them out. Thus that will get Yuna's attention and she'll come running." Tidus then said "Well then I shouldn't waste time." Seymour raised his hand and made the portal, Tidus stepped in and vanished.