• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I am playing Resistance 2 in the co-op missions with my room mate (no internet connection to play online though). I have been trying to get the trophies for GTA 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resistance 2. I have already beaten these games, just wanting to get all the trophies. [stupid Keyboard, Sorry about the grammer and spelling, but half the keys I have to pound now to get them to work. Anybody know why this is and if there is a way to fix it?]

Is it a wireless keyboard? If it is, it might be a bad connection, or it may just need some new batteries.

I've been trying to get a copy of WET. It still isn't in the stores here. >:(

But, I've been playing Soul Calibur IV, Resident Evil 5, inFamous, and the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta.

Ah, I can't really help then. Sorry.

inFamous is great. Choose to be good or evil, based on your actions in certain points of then game. And, each side has different abilities. Well, the same, but, in certain ways they're different, lol.

Great game though. Well worth the buy.

Yay I am Von Croy's apartment! Like how she wakes up with sunglasses on LOL haha. Has anyone played Wet here? I want to know if it is a rent (if it is in) or a buy. It looks like a game I would like (Love acrobatics and she has pistols, although not like Lara's) but I don't know. The thing is the ads didn't get me excited but watching the gameplay on youtube have.

I've only played the demo for WET, which is available on the PSN and on X-box Live, and I really liked it.

The acrobatics, gunplay and swordplay are all really good. Plus, I love the Grindhouse look - that's awesome, lol.

I'm gonna buy this when I can. :)

Batman Arkham Asylum is such a great game! Anyone can play it and everyone will enjoy it.

The gameplay is so unique and it never gets boring. Also lots of secrets and riddles to solve.

And there is some great female characters too ( like our beloved Lara only crazier). My new favorite Batman character is Harley Quinn we have a lot in common ( just look at my sig!)

• 2 weeks later...

Wet. As Morph pointed out, the acrobatics, gunplay and swordplay are a blast.

Still playing Batman: Arkham Asylum .

Jolie752,

Batman: Arkham Asylum is such a great game isn't it?! It never does get boring. And the voice overs are top notch to boot. Mark Hamill in particular, of Star Wars fame (Luke Skywalker), is amazing as the Joker. BTW, on which platform did you get the game for. I have both the PS3 and PC version; the latter is superlatively better in the graphics department. The PS3 and X360 cannot even compare.

Wet. As Morph pointed out, the acrobatics, gunplay and swordplay are a blast.

Still playing Batman: Arkham Asylum .

Jolie752,

Batman: Arkham Asylum is such a great game isn't it?! It never does get boring. And the voice overs are top notch to boot. Mark Hamill in particular, of Star Wars fame (Luke Skywalker), is amazing as the Joker. BTW, on which platform did you get the game for. I have both the PS3 and PC version; the latter is superlatively better in the graphics department. The PS3 and X360 cannot even compare.

I have the X-box 360 version of arkham asylum. I think the graphics on it are pretty good, but some of the secondary characters look kind of bad. The thing with the game is I kind of stay in detective mode and I know I am missing some of the really good graphics.

• 2 weeks later...
Started playing RE5 again. Sheva is so much fun. Now if only i was able to get Jill's battlesuit in Mercenaries I would be happy. She reminds me of Fiona from Haunting Ground and Nina from Tekken. Fiona's head and Nina's jumpsuit. :D

LOL. That's exactly what I thought too! :lol: :lol:

Uncharted: Among Thieves :woho::woho::woho::woho::woho:

You won't see me here for a while! :lol: save for this quick post :lol:

....later...

I'm playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves too! Woohoo! :woho: :woho:

Edited by Morph

:login: :login: :login: not fair!! :( I wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa play!!!

I really wish you could play this game BP. This game is right up your alley and everyone here too since Uncharted may be seen as the male version of Tomb Raider.

Highly recommend Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves to all forum members here.

• 4 weeks later...

Dragon Age: Origins PC version.

The X360 is now available with the PS3 version to shortly follow. I personally prefer the PC version and highly recommend it over the console iterations.

I've recently started this action-in-real-time rpg from Bioware, the makers of Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, Jade Empire, Mass Effect and the upcoming Mass Effect 2 (Jan. 26/10 simultaneous release for the X360 and PC).

I chose the human, male, warrior class.

Gameplay is epic in scale; I'm looking at 60+ hrs as one review states quite clearly:

This is the beginning of an incredibly long journey. The game will easily take you 60 hours to finish, and that's without completing every single side quest or talking to every potential NPC. It's epic in scale, and considering how differently it can be played by the varying races and classes, there's easily a couple of hundred hours worth of gameplay to explore.

from http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1800/...Age-Origins/p1/

60+ hrs= :woho: rpg goodness!

Edited by jedicri

I really wish you could play this game BP. This game is right up your alley and everyone here too since Uncharted may be seen as the male version of Tomb Raider.

Highly recommend Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves to all forum members here.

I have those games.

And yesterday i finished Uncharted 2.

To bad though because i wanted never to end.

Lucky you can play it again.

I must say i was sad and then happy at the ending.

THAT cutscene OMG!!

And i love the extra's. :woho:

Great game 10 out of 10.